Let's track I-485 filed after Reinstatement of Original July VB 07/18 ONWARDS

Just curious to know whether anybody got a receipt from TSC after their applications were transfered from NSC to TSC and the apply date after
July 2nd.

Some of the info from USCIS also doesn't make any sense. They claim to have processed all cases received till 7/24 by 8/24. That just isn't true. Many many of the USCIS notices being received now are still from 6/30 or about.

Even if we assume many people on trackitt ignore to update their details, we ourselves are examples of people who've not received the USCIS notices despite us having filed before 7/24.

Btw has anyone in the forum talked to an IO from NSC to determine their case numbers (if the numbers didn't arrive in regular mail, or were not discerned from the checks posted)?. Can you please post the phone number to NSC and the sequence of options to choose to reach an IO, instead of reaching the Customer Service Reps (who're very likely to ask you to wait-14-days-from-date-of-receipt or open-up-a-service-request or I-cant-search-record-based-on-first-and-last-names)?

Our 485 applications were filed on 7/26. I was eligible in June'07 but the lawyers procrastinated.

PD is Dec 2001 - CA

No receipts yet. I saw on immigration-law.com that NSC has completed issuing receipts for 7/26. At this point of time I do not know where my case is - with NSC or TSC. It should be NSC as all CA cases go there. Will wait and watch.

Here's my details :

Category: EB3-TR (Old company)
PD: 03/2002 - Never recd any status

Changed company on 06/2004 and started all over!!!
Category: EB3-TR
PD: 12/2004
RIR conversion filed: 03/17/2007
Online status changed to RIR In Process : Not yet
NOF Received :04/21/2007 (Already approved - which was not true)
NOF Replied: 04/25/2007
Case Number: D-05210-*****
Online Case Details: TR -- CERTIFED (07/26/2007)
Hard copy received: 08/09/2007.(08/08/2007 - Recd by another Lawyer)

I485/EAD/AP - Mailed to TSC on 08/14/2007

I-485: RD=???
I-765: RD=???
I-131: RD=???

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got the receipts for wife

I-485 , I-765 , I-131 filed on 08/07/2007 at NSC
Receipt date from Texas on 10/02/2007 check got cashed...

waiting for my detail

I-485 / EAD / AP documents were mailed to NSC on 8/9/2007. No receipts yet. Anyone else in the same situation?

Got receipts from Texas Service Center - (case is from CA)
Receipt date is Sep 21 2007. Lawyer has not mailed the receipts to me yet.

--------------
PD - 12/2001
Lab Approved - 1/2007
140 Approved - 2/2007
485 filed - 7/25/2007
485 Receipts recd (email conf from lawyer) - 10/3

Got receipt notices

I have got the receipt notices from VSC, even it was originally applied to NSC. I am not sure if VSC would process the case or it will again re-routed to NSC. The notice date is Sept 27, and received date is July 27. I have a LUD on October 02 which I think of FP notice. Thanks for sharing all the info, keep this thread alive.

I-485 / EAD / AP documents were mailed to NSC on 8/9/2007. No receipts yet. Anyone else in the same situation?

Nothing to worry. I have seen few people who filed theirs in JULY 2nd still waiting. Yours will come along, give it another week. In somecases, your check might been encashed. Check with your company or if you filed from your check, you may get the 13 digit number from the back of the check.

Can you please share?

LUD has been discussed previously, but I will make it easier on you.

LUD stands for Latest Update Date. You have to create a profile in USCIS webpage and update your application number in it. Once they touch your application for whatever purpose or access your petition, you will get an email regarding the update. You can also log on to their site and find out when was the last time LUD being changed.