Let's track I-485 filed after Reinstatement of Original July VB 07/18 ONWARDS

Info

No I didn't apply for EAD and AP. I may will in the future (at this time trying to give them less work). From the tracking number of your package is a sole proof that your package is delievered at its location. Ask for the tracking number to see the signature proof. Details are in the signature.

Until they did the data entry, they will not know where your package is or if delivered. They have separate mail room, and the sorter will have to sort out the mail for its entry into their system.

No,My lawyer just told the application is delivered.I asked for the tracking number,but was not told. Its a wonder they applied. So i was wondering whether it will be a good option to myself call the mailroom and know.Any inputs.

EB3 PD NOV 2003
I-140 (Approved on 08/16/2007)
I-485 mailed on 07/28/2007 through USPS to NSC
I-485 delivered on 07/30/2007 signed by F HEINAUER
No receipts yet :confused:

Trackitt data

Few folks in trackitt presented their data of which it says they have received the RN from USCIS, and their filing date is 7/18. This indicate of good development, lets see what future holds.

In the meantime, post/keep updating your profile signature if you have any. Thanks.

EB2 (India)
PD April 22, 2004
I-140 AD 12/5/06
I-485/AP/EAD - sent to NSC during 1st week of August.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few folks in trackitt presented their data of which it says they have received the RN from USCIS, and their filing date is 7/18. This indicate of good development, lets see what future holds.

In the meantime, post/keep updating your profile signature if you have any. Thanks.
That is a good sign for all of us.

EB3 PD JUN 2004
I-140 (Approved on feb 2007)
I-485 Sent on 07/16/2007 to NSC
I-485 delivered on 07/17/2007
Waiting for Receipts

RN anyone??

hi to you all

NSC recieved my application july 26 ( by postal confirmation) but i havent recieved my RN yet. nor have the checks been cashed
Does anyone got the number ?
I dont think we can rely on trackitt because many people just know cris received the mail but they have not get the RN yet
just my opinion

hi to you all

NSC recieved my application july 26 ( by postal confirmation) but i havent recieved my RN yet. nor have the checks been cashed
Does anyone got the number ?
I dont think we can rely on trackitt because many people just know cris received the mail but they have not get the RN yet
just my opinion
I think you are right boston28. Some information on trackitt does not make any sense at all.

Eb3 PD : 9 Dec 2003
LC AD : 11 Oct 2006
I140 FD: 15 Dec 2006
I140 AD: 20 Aug 2007
I485 FD: 8 Aug 2007
I131 FD: 8 Aug 2007
I765 FD: 8 Aug 2007

Interestingly enough, USCIS Receipting notice of 8/24 says that've processed all applications received till 7/24.

My application was mailed 7/23, received 7/24. Lawyer says checks have not posted yet.

Ashirwad, did your lawyer tell you about receipt from checks being posted? Or this info is from the physical mail? Delivered to home/lawyer?

Received original notice from my lawyer today. It was delivered to him earlier in the week.

-a

One thing we should remember is if we have applied in NSC, chances are they shipped our package to TSC - given the facts that I-140 has been approved by TSC, without bi-specialization if you live in those areas where TSC has its jurisdiction. States under TSC are as follows:
Alabama, Arkansas,Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky,Louisianna, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico,New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Oklahoma,Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee,Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, WestVirginia or Washington, DC.