Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Congrats and good luck!!

I have been a silent reader of this forum and have read ur
discussions numerous times, we will miss u if u don't show up here....dude!

Sfmars and all:

What do I see now to follow up and have to hope still alive....the bulletin that comes out or the NSC processing time which is very close to my RD of 24July2007. I am really confused, please throw some light on this issue. How does my processing resume from here on? please advice.

When does visa availibility come in picture, when the case is ready for adjucation or when the name check is cleared or passed 180 days. I applied my I-485 back in june last year and its been 180 days since then. I have my I-140 approved back in Feb2007 currently holds EAD and AP in hand....wat's next. Do I have to wait until EB3 India becomes available for my PD or can I expect something coming out in near future.

I appreciate your timely response to this request.

EB3/CA- LC PD: June 2003
LC AD: Oct 2005
I-140 AD: Feb2007
I-485/EAD/AP: June 2007
EAD/AP AD: Sep2007
I-485: God Knows When..

I just checked my status and it says:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Status changed for me and for my daughter but not for my wife, although we filed all together.

See my signature for other details, I did not get any LUDs since FP.
Service Center: NSC

I did not get e-mail from CRIS yet,

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a silent reader of this forum and have read ur
discussions numerous times, we will miss u if u don't show up here....dude!

Sfmars and all:

What do I see now to follow up and have to hope still alive....the bulletin that comes out or the NSC processing time which is very close to my RD of 24July2007. I am really confused, please throw some light on this issue. How does my processing resume from here on? please advice.

When does visa availibility come in picture, when the case is ready for adjucation or when the name check is cleared or passed 180 days. I applied my I-485 back in june last year and its been 180 days since then. I have my I-140 approved back in Feb2007 currently holds EAD and AP in hand....wat's next. Do I have to wait until EB3 India becomes available for my PD or can I expect something coming out in near future.

I appreciate your timely response to this request.

EB3/CA- LC PD: June 2003
LC AD: Oct 2005
I-140 AD: Feb2007
I-485/EAD/AP: June 2007
EAD/AP AD: Sep2007
I-485: God Knows When..

Sorry to say - if you are from India you are pretty much stuck until your PD is current. Name check, your filing date doesnt come into picture until your PD Is current.

Is that true??

Well, even if the PD becomes current is there any gurantee that candidates with that PD will get to see adjucation. Based on other discussions, it seems that if these morons do wat they say then there will not be any backlogs. I mean to say that if the PD becomes current and if they move our processing on timely basis we would have had our GC by now.

Sorry to say - if you are from India you are pretty much stuck until your PD is current. Name check, your filing date doesnt come into picture until your PD Is current.

Well, even if the PD becomes current is there any gurantee that candidates with that PD will get to see adjucation. Based on other discussions, it seems that if these morons do wat they say then there will not be any backlogs. I mean to say that if the PD becomes current and if they move our processing on timely basis we would have had our GC by now.

I would say if your PD is current, there are very high chances of you getting approved right away.

Thats what happend to me and other few folks i know from my work.

So, hang on tight, i know its easy to say............i know how frustrating its (i have gone thru that during my Labor certification....man it took 5 years just for LC)...so be patient hopefully your turn will come soon.

Texas Processing date is June 29th

I believe its really a plesant surprise, because due to the very high volume of application filed during June 2007, i thought they wont go past may 31st. Looks like they have processed quite a few applications from June 2007(like mine)...

Ofcourse, the next challenge for USCIS will be July filers....man i dont know when they will clear the big rush.......I wont be surprised if they maintain June 29th date for another 6-9 mons.
:confused:

I believe its really a plesant surprise, because due to the very high volume of application filed during June 2007, i thought they wont go past may 31st. Looks like they have processed quite a few applications from June 2007(like mine)...

Ofcourse, the next challenge for USCIS will be July filers....man i dont know when they will clear the big rush.......I wont be surprised if they maintain June 29th date for another 6-9 mons.
:confused:

are they following the processing times on uscis website? cause my pd is nov. 2003 (philippines) and it is current and it's past 180 days.. is there any chance that they'll process it? my RD is july 20, 2007...

Patience...an extinct attitude!!!

I applaud for your patience and perseverance, 5 years for LC is a very long time.
One can hang on tight only if they know that their PD is going to be current sometime soon. But as u know there is no end in sight. Its a deep black hole, wat do u think based on ur study and time spent, when do u think June 2003 PD will become current, in 2-3 years in my guess.... It hurts to even say that....ooouch!!

Lets hope that it becomes current sometime in near future these morons act on it timely...boy its real test of patience!!!!!!!!!!

I would say if your PD is current, there are very high chances of you getting approved right away.

Thats what happend to me and other few folks i know from my work.

So, hang on tight, i know its easy to say............i know how frustrating its (i have gone thru that during my Labor certification....man it took 5 years just for LC)...so be patient hopefully your turn will come soon.

I have a question: when they say "Texas Processing date is June 29th", does this mean our receipt date has to be june 29th or notice date?

my receipt date is june-29th but notice date is september 11.

can anyone shed some light on this?

I applaud for your patience and perseverance, 5 years for LC is a very long time.
One can hang on tight only if they know that their PD is going to be current sometime soon. But as u know there is no end in sight. Its a deep black hole, wat do u think based on ur study and time spent, when do u think June 2003 PD will become current, in 2-3 years in my guess.... It hurts to even say that....ooouch!!

Lets hope that it becomes current sometime in near future these morons act on it timely...boy its real test of patience!!!!!!!!!!

From my experience, there is alwyas a wave pattern to this whole immigration process (once in 7-9 years) . Last wave happened in 1999-2000, and carried most of them to the shore. I would say another one is due probably after this election year......lets hope that wave might carry all the old timers like you. This is purely a speculation....but its gives you some hope right? :)

I have a question: when they say "Texas Processing date is June 29th", does this mean our receipt date has to be june 29th or notice date?

my receipt date is june-29th but notice date is september 11.

can anyone shed some light on this?

Last time when i spoke to the immigration officer he referred to the notice date on my application. So, I would go with the Notice date...

The way uscis processes 485 is not really unfair. It adjudicates applications whose PD is curent in the order uscis received them. So even if you applied much later than someone whose PD is much later than you, and your PD is current and not his, you can still get adjudicated. But if both are current, then he will get it first.

Received my Card Production Ordered Email Today. Still waiting for Spouse Approval.

thank you every one for keeping up the spirits

Received my Card Production Ordered Email Today. Still waiting for Spouse Approval.

thank you every one for keeping up the spirits

HI thyramx, what was nc status. because my pd is current and nc was pending when checked in feb but io said i qualify for the 180 day memo with pd current.

HI thyramx, what was nc status. because my pd is current and nc was pending when checked in feb but io said i qualify for the 180 day memo with pd current.

I am not sure about the NC status. I never verified with USCIS. I called once and IO did not even take my info. She refused to give status update. This happened last Friday.