Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Thanks for prompt reply.

I have not recieved my EAD and AP yet.It has been 90 days.Filed at VSC.

Why is the delay??

Any idea what the timeline for EAD and AP approval from VSC.....

Thanks

I think I you might want to call USCIS. They will guide you.

Here's how to reach a real person.

(1-800-375-5283, press 1, 2, 2, 6, 1, receipt #, 1 (to confirm SRC), 1 (to confirm number), 3, 4; the famous POJ method.

I can't really give you any info on VSC at all but perhaps someone on the phone can help you.

Thanks for prompt reply.

I have not recieved my EAD and AP yet.It has been 90 days.Filed at VSC.

Why is the delay??

Any idea what the timeline for EAD and AP approval from VSC.....

Thanks

I-485 finally approved

Employment based I-485 finally approved yesterday after 6 years of waiting.
Always keep praying and keep hope. It is a waiting game.

Hello

Whats is your PD and Which Catagory are you in EB3 or EB2 and whre are you from India?

Please psot so we will know whats going on with our cases.

Thanks

Best Regards

Saburi

Thanks for the update Kaq but honestly, without any details in your signature, the info is little use.

Please help others get a sense of the process by letting us know some details (category, chargability, PD, service center, etc)

Looking back his/her earlier post, following info I found about Kaq.

EB2
I-140/485= November 2002
I-140=AD 5/2005
physician from Pakistan

Hope this helps..
:)
Thanks for the update Kaq but honestly, without any details in your signature, the info is little use.

Please help others get a sense of the process by letting us know some details (category, chargability, PD, service center, etc)

EB3 ROW - PD now Jan 01 2005!!!

Great news for those with ROW.

Big swing forward in Priority Dates.

Finally, current and no security checks in the way!

Let's hope it's a swift finish to the prize for many of us soon!

Mark

I have Aug7, 2001 priority date , will my case be taken up with these new dates?

Unfortunately your PD must come BEFORE (not on or just after) the published cut-off date.

However, you are so close that clearly you should be included in the next bulletin or two.

Hang in there!

Unfortunately your PD must come BEFORE (not on or just after) the published cut-off date.

However, you are so close that clearly you should be included in the next bulletin or two.

Hang in there!
Thanks .
I guess I have to , been here since 2000 and hope to get it before end of 2008.

What exactly is ROW ?

ROW is Rest Of World, ie, those that are not from Indian, China, Phillipines and Mexico. If you look at the visa bulletin, you will see them under the chargability of "Other".

Due to extremely heavy demand from applicants non-ROW nationalities, they experience different Priority Date cut-offs from those that are lumped into ROW.

ROW is Rest Of World, ie, those that are not from Indian, China, Phillipines and Mexico. If you look at the visa bulletin, you will see them under the chargability of "Other".

Due to extremely heavy demand from applicants non-ROW nationalities, they experience different Priority Date cut-offs from those that are lumped into ROW.
Thanks gettingmygc

Link does not work. Could you please fix it?
404 - Requested Page Not Found on Site
It seems good news is on the way for those that have waited longest.

Based on this, many people that have been severely held up by name check can expect approvals by mid march, assuming that they are current.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/name_check_faq-20feb08.pdf

If course, remember that they will likely start with early cases first so who knows if they have enough visas to help all of us.

how did you check if your NC is clear or not?

I called uscis 1 800 375 5283 1-2-6-2-2-1 and asked for name check information. People from uscis always said they can not access that kind of information.

How did you check your NC is clear on Jan 30, 2008?

Thanks

vini

They must have pulled it off because the link was cut and paste.

I am attached the PDF here: