Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

There was a LUD today but I think it is just from the address change that I filed yesterday. Wonder how long they will take for the adjucation of I485?
When I did my address change online, it took more than 2 weeks to see LUD and also received the letter confirming address change. They changed address for EAD/AP/485 on different dates. Also, there were 2 LUD's on 485 close to the date they changes address.

Can you update if you see one or 2 LUD's after address change on 485?

When I did my address change online, it took more than 2 weeks to see LUD and also received the letter confirming address change. They changed address for EAD/AP/485 on different dates. Also, there were 2 LUD's on 485 close to the date they changes address.

Can you update if you see one or 2 LUD's after address change on 485?

There has been only one update since the address change. I filled out the address change forms on 10/02 and the LUD took place on 10/03.

I just checked and there is one more LUD today.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 LUDs on spouse's AP

Hi folks,
My wife AP had 2 luds on 10/03 & 10/04. Wanted to check few things. I have plans to travel to Canada in about a week and I have valid H1 visa stamping in my PP. I have not applied my AP as my H1 stamping is valid until 2009 and I am still working on H1 only.

My 485 is pending and received the Receipt notices but they are with my attorney and she is not willing to give me the original receipts but gave me the copies? Can I travel and come back into US on my H1 Visa with copies of 485 receipts? Will I get new I-94 card upon arrival? I am planning to fly into US.

To my surprise my attorney also said that one can work on H1 full time for sponsoring employer and use EAD for part time or 2nd job. I asked her does that mean that one can use both H1 & EAD at the same time and she said yes. I am almost certain what she said is not correct. Do you guys agree with her above statements? Rajiv and Murthy always said when one uses EAD then they are in no longer on H1.

Samurai,
Since your EAD and AP are already approved,this LUD can mean good news for your 485 as your PD is also current.BTW,did you have any LUDs on 485 after FP?Keep us posted about updates for your case.

yes, I had 2 LUDs on my I-485 after my FP.

I have seen people getting approvals after LUDs on 485 but haven't seen anyone getting approvals after LUDs on 140. I think, it is a routine database update or something...

JAMES_BOND,

I CALLED 1800# ON 9/5/07 AND LADY GIVE ME LONG CONFIRMATION# FOR INITIATING FP BUT NO RESULT YET. IT IS ALMOST 30 DAYS.

PD: 05/03

485: ND 6/21

AP/EAD: AD 8/12

FP:?

HI JAMES_BOND
I called that no and some lady said she cant see and she cant tell abut FP... but from 1 to 3 months normally it will take the FP and based on the Local office appnt availability
Thnx

Waiting for AP

PD: Feb 2003 (EB3 - India)
RD: 6/26
ND: 7/20
FP: 8/18
EAD(Approved and mailed): 9/24
EAD(Card rcvd): 9/29

Where and how do you check for LUD?
I am still waiting for my AP. I do not have stamp on my passport. It is little nerve racking till I get it in hand.

I have a doubt yet:
when visas become available again, and I-485 get processed
A case will have to wait until its Priority Date become current and sits around or are they going to adjudicate a visa # to it??

800,000 --> 485 filed in July and August 2007....

Hi,

800,000 applications were received in July and August 2007. If you think that a minimum of 200,000 (one fourth) were Indians, then it will take 20 years (10,000 GCs for Indian per year) to get GC.

Thank you LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES....

http://www.immigration-law.com/

Deadwater

I am still waiting for my AP. I do not have stamp on my passport. It is little nerve racking till I get it in hand.
My RD is also 6/25, no AD yet. No LUD after FP.

No FP Notice yet

HI JAMES_BOND
I called that no and some lady said she cant see and she cant tell abut FP... but from 1 to 3 months normally it will take the FP and based on the Local office appnt availability
Thnx

I wonder how much of that is true.. USCIS has to initiate the FP process for the local offfice to pick up. My friends who filed in 3rd week of July have got FP appointment at the same local office am supposed to go.. When I called USCIS, the IO mentioned that there was no FP requested for my case yet :mad::mad::eek::eek:

Thanks

Hi staraam, Dont worry about your checks. I hope yours checks will get deposited in this week or next. here are the my info.

I send my i-485 and I-765 on to TEXAS SERVICE CENTER on 08/01/2007 . My personal checks got cleared on 09/27/2007 . i did not get receipts yet. I hope i will get in this week.
your checks will deposit soon. Best of luck

Thanks Harshak. That gives me some hope. I am still keeping fingers crossed. Just checked the update on USCIS website that they are working on cases filed upto 8/1 so lets c.

Good luck to you too!

for LUD, create account in uscis.gov website

Hi Greencarddream,

I was searching the internet since morning about how to find the LUD and finally found it.

go to www.uscis.gov and create your account in the processing times page:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/termsconditions.jsp?contextType=CU_EN

Once account created, add receipt numbers to your account. One of the columns in your portfolio will be last updated date.

Plese let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Two LUDs on AP

Hi ,
I got two LUDs on my AP 10/04 & 10/05. However the status has not changed. Has this happened to people who have already got AP. If so how long did it take to get the AP approval after the LUDs. I am assuming that they are doing something with it and I should see the approval soon.

Regards,
Jajo

EB2
PD : 07/2003
NSC
RD : 07/19
EAD : Approved 09/20
AP : LUD 10/4, 10/5
I485 : FP 07/24, LUD 07/25

Anybody in similar AP situation?

485 LUD: 8/20 (two days after our FP)
AP LUD: 7/25 (That is 5days after the ND). They have not touched our AP since the time they have rcvd. Please let me know if anybody are in similar situation.