Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Maybe, Maybe not

Maybe there is something with Rest of the World.... If you are from India or Pakistan...name checks are longer..:eek:

I am from ROW and mine case is still pending along with my other friends (also from ROW). It is just that cciszew1 file somehow moved along much faster. Another friend of mine also got both his I140 and I485 within a month of filing, though he filed in May (His PD is in 2005). So, there is just no rhyme or reason to why someone's file moves faster than another persons, though some people are affected in the Name Check.

Try to call their 800 number of take an Infopass if you can. My wife first called the 800 number and the customer service rep was of no help. He would not let my wife talk to IO. In fact, he said a) wait 30 days...when that answer did not satisfy my wife, he said, b) if there is something wrong with the finger prints, we will send you a mail in 3 months!

So we have taken an infopass for tomorrow. Will update the results of that appointment later tomorrow. Hope the IO at Infopass will be more informative about her FP status. We shall see.

Would you please share your experience on how to make an infopass appointment? I looked at the four cases that infopass offer and it seems to me that I'm not eligible for it.

My 485 has LUD on 6/16/07 and since then after almost 3 months nothing has happened. My case is in TSC.

Which appointment did you choose? Do I have to call NCSC first to have a service request number?

1. Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

2. Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

3. EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

4. Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Thanks.

I Got GC card today.

Thank you so much guys.
Good luck and hope you got good news soon.

Thank you again.

Texas Service Center

PD Aug 2003
LC OCT 2006
I-140 filed NOV 2006 (premium processing)
RD June 4 2007
FP July 5 2007
EAD Approved Aug 1 2007
GC Card Order Sep 5 2007
Wellcom Letter Sep 6 2007
Approve Letter Sep 11 2007
Card Received Sep 13 2007

P.S.
One of the best things in my life is found this website and you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Name Check

I called 800 number to inquire about my case, since people with similar PD of Labor and Recd Date of 485 are getting it now.

FP came out clean but name check is stuck, when NC was initiated sometime in Aug she did not divulge real date though!
Wish it was cleared then I would have my GC tooo :) , but right now its only in dreams

NJ/EB3/India
PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 4 2007
485,131,765 sent to TSC on Jun 18 2007
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP notice 07/30/2007
FP Date Self (done)-: 08/08/2007
FP Date Spouse -: 08/15/2007
EAD - 08/09/2007, Card Production Ordered
AP - Approved for both on 08/09/2007

Would you please share your experience on how to make an infopass appointment? I looked at the four cases that infopass offer and it seems to me that I'm not eligible for it.

My 485 has LUD on 6/16/07 and since then after almost 3 months nothing has happened. My case is in TSC.

Which appointment did you choose? Do I have to call NCSC first to have a service request number?

1. Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

2. Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

3. EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

4. Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

Thanks.

please choose
You need information or other services

when making selection for Please select Kind of Service you need

Regards -

What's Next?

Done with the FP's yesterday, what's next? Name check? When will they initiate the Name checks? How will I know that and when or there is anything I need to do?

There is a LUD on my wife AP on 09/13 but the status did not change, it still shows "Case received and pending", wondering why it did not change and I did not receive the e-mail also.

Thanks!

apr042003 - Did you have any LUDs after FP

apr042003,
Did you have any LUDs on 485 after your FP (08/08)?

I called 800 number to inquire about my case, since people with similar PD of Labor and Recd Date of 485 are getting it now.

FP came out clean but name check is stuck, when NC was initiated sometime in Aug she did not divulge real date though!
Wish it was cleared then I would have my GC tooo :) , but right now its only in dreams

NJ/EB3/India
PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 4 2007
485,131,765 sent to TSC on Jun 18 2007
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP notice 07/30/2007
FP Date Self (done)-: 08/08/2007
FP Date Spouse -: 08/15/2007
EAD - 08/09/2007, Card Production Ordered
AP - Approved for both on 08/09/2007

Update

Done with the FP's yesterday, what's next? Name check? When will they initiate the Name checks? How will I know that and when or there is anything I need to do?

There is a LUD on my wife AP on 09/13 but the status did not change, it still shows "Case received and pending", wondering why it did not change and I did not receive the e-mail also.

Thanks!

After the FP's Yesterday, there are LUD's on I485 (all three of us) and LUD on my son's AP.

got FP done in the morning for both of us. Good thing I did was that I requested them to do FP for our I-765 apps also and they did. No LUDs yet.

Remember when I called a rude IO he said just ignore EAD FP notices. I was not convinced but I did not want to go twice also. So I requested for getting done both today and it worked.

I went to Info-pass today as my app was received 6/15 so it finishes 90 days today .

they told me two things on my 485/ead ,ofcourse both dis-appointing
1) they said they go by ND ,no by RD so as per RD I didn't finish 90 days as my case ND is 7/12
2) for my 485 , they said - Name check was initiated 7/31 and its still pending ?

How much time name check can take ..what can I do to do any thing about it ? any comment. Almost 5 years of GC wait already :(

Infopass

My wife went to Infopass yesterday to enquire about her FP. Both of us did our FP last week and she did not receive any LUD on her case. So, we wanted to enquire about it.

All that IO was willing to say yesterday was that everything is clear. When we specifically asked about Name Check, she repeated, "Everything is clear!" Of course, I am the primary applicant and we did not enquire about my NC. We also forgot to enquire if my wife's case has been assigned to an officer. So, we continue to wait. I do not want to put much stock on what IO said because I have read cases in this forum of people being told that NC has cleared only to realize at a later time that it really hadn't cleared. Will try my luck with the 800 number to enquire about my NC. If that does not work, I may take an Infopass some time next month.

So, we will keep our fingers crossed, our hopes in check and continue to wait.

Online status does not shows the any information about name check initiated etc? how do we know name process is started or finished? cause when i called USCIS, they repeated same information from online text.... it was more like reading online text only.....

My wife went to Infopass yesterday to enquire about her FP. Both of us did our FP last week and she did not receive any LUD on her case. So, we wanted to enquire about it.

All that IO was willing to say yesterday was that everything is clear. When we specifically asked about Name Check, she repeated, "Everything is clear!" Of course, I am the primary applicant and we did not enquire about my NC. We also forgot to enquire if my wife's case has been assigned to an officer. So, we continue to wait. I do not want to put much stock on what IO said because I have read cases in this forum of people being told that NC has cleared only to realize at a later time that it really hadn't cleared. Will try my luck with the 800 number to enquire about my NC. If that does not work, I may take an Infopass some time next month.

So, we will keep our fingers crossed, our hopes in check and continue to wait.

Here is my story. I have given FP on 7/17. It is almost two months now. No LUD on I485. Pleple in this forum are saying that they are getting LUD immidiately after FP, but not in my case. I was really worried.

To day I called NSC and talked to an IO. He is extreamly rude and he didn't even willing to listen what I am trying to say. He is advised me to contact them through my attorney. He just told me what ever he want to say and just disconnected my call. Then I have called FBI to enquire about my FP status. I have talked to a nice lady. She told me that my FP was processed on 7/17, they send the response to USCIS on the same day. This is a bit relief to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
mgupta2050,

I have to say that what the ignorant IO at the Infopass told you was pure hogwash ! As per 8 C.F.R. § 274a.13(d) of the Federal Regulations the clock starts the day of your receipt and not the ND.

Even by the RD you have already completed 91 as per today :)

How about you simply fax your expedite request to 402-219-6344. This is what the IO on phone told me.

So the next time a lazy IO tries someone to brush off somebody giving manufactured reasons, let us take a print out of the pertinent regulations.

Would say enough of these unprofessional Federal agencies.

I went to Info-pass today as my app was received 6/15 so it finishes 90 days today .

they told me two things on my 485/ead ,ofcourse both dis-appointing
1) they said they go by ND ,no by RD so as per RD I didn't finish 90 days as my case ND is 7/12
2) for my 485 , they said - Name check was initiated 7/31 and its still pending ?

How much time name check can take ..what can I do to do any thing about it ? any comment. Almost 5 years of GC wait already :(

ok, I finally got LUD in the afternoon though got FP done at 8 in the morning. I think the LUD happens after they get response from FBI

Document Mailed to applicant

Can anyone advice what this means ? My 485 has been pending since Aug 2005 and my status also changed on Sep 11 from pending to Document mailed to applicant. Does it mean the case got approved or something else. I have already done FP 2 times, and my address has not changed. I have been checking my mail daily and till today saturday i do not see anything in mail. what could this be ? i m goping nuts, anyone, please advice if they got in similar position. thanks