Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

What is IO?

Blessings of Lord venkateshwara ,my GC Journey is over today.

All the best fellow friends and every one will be out of this saga real soon, be patient.

This form has been great resource for all my GC information and once again thanks each and everyone of fellow form members.

Good luck!

What is IO? I have seen this reference few times but no one mentioned what it is or how to check?

Thanks,

What is IO? I have seen this reference few times but no one mentioned what it is or how to check?

Thanks,
Immigration officer. When you call 800-375-5283, the customer service answers it, asks few question and gives standard answers. If you are lucky, they transfer you to IO who can give you status of your specific case.

Thanks for the info.

Immigration officer. When you call 800-375-5283, the customer service answers it, asks few question and gives standard answers. If you are lucky, they transfer you to IO who can give you status of your specific case.

Appreciate your response on this.

You should be getting FP soon. I just finished mine last week...my RD is 6/11.

It shows that they are honoring the priority dates. I think the only bottleneck now is finger printing. TSC guys are lucky, I dont know whats happening with NSC. I have not received my fingerprinting notice yet. :confused:

KC2007,

I am not sure what the cause of the delay might be. When I didn't receive mine within a week, I contacted the IO who told me that the reason would be that the FP office in my state or region has no dates and immigration is waiting for free dates so they can schedule me. When I eventually received my FP notice, the FP date was 3 weeks out. Meanwhile, i see on this board that some people receive their FP notice for a week after. Hence, i think it should be schedule related and that you would get it soon.

Thanks!

Hi Gjutsn,

I have received my Receipt notices about a month back... But have not received the Finger Print notice yet. Any thoughts, as to why it is delayed? :confused:

Wrong Middle Name in EAD

Gurus ,
I received my EAD and the name printed wrong (kinda ) . My attorney mentioned NMN (no middle name ) in the middle name field in application instead of keeping it blank . The name printed on my EAD as $FirstName <Space> $LastName "N" . I have not received my AP yet . My nameprinted correctly on my receipts . Should I call USCIS and send my EAD back to them for corrections ? Any suggestion?
-HC

Gurus ,
I received my EAD and the name printed wrong (kinda ) . My attorney mentioned NMN (no middle name ) in the middle name field in application instead of keeping it blank . The name printed on my EAD as $FirstName <Space> $LastName "N" . I have not received my AP yet . My nameprinted correctly on my receipts . Should I call USCIS and send my EAD back to them for corrections ? Any suggestion?
-HC

I guess, you need to re-apply in order to correct any thing on EAD.
It's same application form, of course without any fee and any waiting
in the queue...

All the best fellow friends and every one will be out of this saga real soon, be patient.

This form has been great resource for all my GC information and once again thanks each and everyone of fellow form members.

Good luck!

Congrats ma_lc. One more fast approval !!

Thats great news... Congratulations ma lc.

Good luck!

I-140 approved

I had FP done on 8/17, LUDs on I-485 on 8/17, 19, and 21. Then there was LUD on I-140 last night (8/21) and today we recieved email that I-140 is APPROVED :D

Response from Murthy.com lawyer about Delays at NSC

Here is the response for my email to law@murthy.com

Thank you for your eMail. Historically, there have always been differences between the processing times at the different Service Centers. While this is really not fair, it is unlikely that it will completely be resolved. The USCIS is well aware of this issue as people complained about it for years. The Texas Service Center, in fact, used to be one of the worst with processing times measured in years when, for example, the Vermont Service Center was processing I-485s in less than a year.

The cases are now being divided between Nebraska and Texas. Therefore, hopefully some of the cases from Nebraska will end up in Texas based upon the new jurisdictional rules. With all the cases that were filed, it would seem that there will have to be some changes in procedures to accommodate the volume of cases.

We will raise these discrepancy issues at the next appropriate opportunity.

Regards,

Dana J. Delott*

Senior Attorney

Murthy Law Firm

Oct bulletin prediction by AILA

By immigration-law.com

EB-1/EB-2 all countries : same as sept 2007 bulletin
EB-3 all countries : same as Jan 2007 bulletin

Update...EAD and AP approved

Both EAD and AP approved. Thought it might help others to guess their cases time frame. Good luck to all.

CA/EB3/RIR/ROW
Labor PD: Sep 2004
Labor approved: June 2006
I-140(PP) approved: Oct 2006
I-485/I-131/I-765 delivered to NSC: 15th June 2007
Transfered to TSC
I-485/I-131/I-765 RD on receipt notices: 15th June 2007
FP done: Aug 09, 2007
LUDs on I-485: 07/17, 08/09
LUDs on I-131: 07/17, 08/12, 08/17, 08/19, 08/22 ( Approval notice sent)
LUDs on I-765:07/17, 08/13 (card production ordered), 08/16 (approval notice sent), Received EAD on 08/17/2007.

GC2009
---------
ND 06/12/07
RD 07/06/07
485 - LUD 8/2/07
FP - 8/1/07
EAD - approved on 8/20
AP - approved on 8/12

please tell me in which center your EAD was approved?

Jc_gc
PD April-2003 EB3 India
I-485 ND 6/9/07 :LUD 7/26/07
I-765 ND 6/9/07
FP ND7/12/07
FP done 7/26/07
I-765 AP-?

how many 485 cases filed?

Does anyone in this forum know how many cases have been filed by August 17th when the USCIS closed the flood gate?

Just wondering about the final number of cases filed. There will be 140,000 visas available on October 1 and I am guessing that almost all of these visas will be used up by cases filed by August 17.

FP notice not issued yet

I am glad to receive my EAD card, but should I be worried about not receiving FP request yet. Following this forum, I notice a large number of people have received FP requests before they get their EADs. I understand the EAD card processing is in no way related to FP though.

Another note is that, my EAD card states "finger print not available." Can the others who received their EAD cards comment on this?