Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

MA_05 you are one of the lucky ones to get I485 approved so fast :) Thanks for your wishes.
kaushiks: dont think too early or too late, you may get approval any time. Take a look at my signature, i got my approval of 485 in just 61 days.

Wish you best of luck.

FP Done, LUDs on I-485

My souse and I got our FPs done Friday at 2 PM. It was a breeze. We got LUD on our application on Friday as well as Sunday (8/20). It was amusing to me that they were working on Sunday :rolleyes:

One question. A lot of you have written you filed NSC but got transferred to TSC. When I talked to the IO on 800 number 4 weeks ago, she said it was filed NSC but is in process of getting transferred to TSC. However, our FP notice that we got last week still said NSC, and online status says NSC as well. Any clues?

Finger Printing question

Hi,

I have my finger printing scheduled tomorrow (08/21/07). The letter I received says cell phones are not allowed. Can anyone who has completed FP verify this? I will not be in a sitution to leave it in my car.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. Cell phones are not allowed. They asked me to leave it in the car.
Hi,

I have my finger printing scheduled tomorrow (08/21/07). The letter I received says cell phones are not allowed. Can anyone who has completed FP verify this? I will not be in a sitution to leave it in my car.

Thanks in advance.

kaushiks: dont think too early or too late, you may get approval any time. Take a look at my signature, i got my approval of 485 in just 61 days.

Wish you best of luck.

Yeah...my 485 got approved much much faster than I thought (in 72 days or so!) So you never know...

I-140 ?

Was your I-140 a premium filing? It was approved rather fast.

Any information if concurrent filings get their I-140 approval faster. I am guessing my I-140 will be the bottleneck.

Yeah...my 485 got approved much much faster than I thought (in 72 days or so!) So you never know...

Typically, you would get your receipt notices before FP appointment.

Have your checks cleared? If so, you can see the receipt numbers on the check images online. I expect you to get your notice withing the next 7 days.

Experts,

I am yet to receive my FP notice. I have sent my application on 19-Jun. The reciept date for the application is 14-July-2007. Though I have received my receipt notice, I am yet to get my FP notice.

When I contacted the USCIS using the 1-800 number, initially, that wanted me to wait for 30 days from 14-Jul. When I called last week, they have opened up a service request with the IO and want me to wait for 45 more days.

Is this a normal process? Can you guys advice? (My app is with the TSC).

Would appreciate your help and advice on this.

Thanks.

Our FP were done on 7/27 but no LUDs on my I-485 so far. Our AP got approved on 8/3 and EAD on 8/13 and received both. Both of our EAD says no fingure printing available.

I am really worried as there are no LUDs on my I-485 as well as on my wife's. Even month after FPs done. Any suggestions? Do I need to call TX service center?

PD: 3/31/2003 EB3
Filed I-485/EAD/AP on 6/9/07 at NSC
Transferred to TSC on 6/30

I have a pedning I-485 in EB3 category. I have an approved I-140 (EB2) with another company whose PD is not current.
Is there anyway I can upgrade my pending I-485 to EB2 using this new approved I-140?
I know interfile can be done only to port PDs when both approved I-140's PD are current. But my case is different.

EAD approved

GC2009
---------
TSC Center
ND 06/12/07
RD 07/06/07
485 - LUD 8/2/07
FP - 8/1/07
EAD - approved on 8/20
AP - approved on 8/12

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gjutsn,

I have received my Receipt notices about a month back... But have not received the Finger Print notice yet. Any thoughts, as to why it is delayed? :confused:

Typically, you would get your receipt notices before FP appointment.

Have your checks cleared? If so, you can see the receipt numbers on the check images online. I expect you to get your notice withing the next 7 days.

Experts,

I am yet to receive my FP notice. I have sent my application on 19-Jun. The reciept date for the application is 14-July-2007. Though I have received my receipt notice, I am yet to get my FP notice.

When I contacted the USCIS using the 1-800 number, initially, that wanted me to wait for 30 days from 14-Jul. When I called last week, they have opened up a service request with the IO and want me to wait for 45 more days.

Is this a normal process? Can you guys advice? (My app is with the TSC).

Would appreciate your help and advice on this.

Thanks.

Same here. I have receipt date of June 13th and notice date of July 9th. No FP notice yet. Got Service Request opened.

Was your I-140 a premium filing? It was approved rather fast.

Any information if concurrent filings get their I-140 approval faster. I am guessing my I-140 will be the bottleneck.

No...my I-140 was not filed with premium processing. It did get approved much faster than I thought.
I filed concurrently. My friend's wife applied around 45 days before me (around early to Mid April). Her I-140 is approved (not filed premium here as well) but not her 485. She filed concurrently as well. She has got her EAD and AP though.

Blessings of Lord venkateshwara ,my GC Journey is over today.

All the best fellow friends and every one will be out of this saga real soon, be patient.

This form has been great resource for all my GC information and once again thanks each and everyone of fellow form members.

Good luck!

All the best fellow friends and every one will be out of this saga real soon, be patient.

This form has been great resource for all my GC information and once again thanks each and everyone of fellow form members.

Good luck!

Congrats!

Good luck!

Congrats!!

Your case is so quick. You just got it in 70 days after you file your 485.

TSC is great!! NSC .......!!

Good luck!

It shows that they are honoring the priority dates. I think the only bottleneck now is finger printing. TSC guys are lucky, I dont know whats happening with NSC. I have not received my fingerprinting notice yet. :confused: