Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Thanks gcjagadam, Also I heard that you need to fill a form just before the finger print, what all information is needed in their, and what is A#?

In that form you have to fill up all your details like name, address DOB.
We dont have to fill up A#, we receive that when we receive EAD.

Good Luck

Kaushiks... you could be much closer to final processing

I see couple of LUD's on my I485. One was on Friday and one was today :confused:

With the September VB, the LUDs on your I-485 'could' mean that your name check is initiated/cleared, especially given that your FP is already done.
Good Luck!

I-131/AP Approved

I-131/AP Approved

Last night I checked the online status of my I-131 but didn't see any change. This morning, I saw a LUD as well an e-mail that indicated my AP or I-131 has been approved and 'Approval Notice' sent on August 17, 2007.

That is good to hear Imm_Exploited. Hope to get mine too :)
I-131/AP Approved

Last night I checked the online status of my I-131 but didn't see any change. This morning, I saw a LUD as well an e-mail that indicated my AP or I-131 has been approved and 'Approval Notice' sent on August 17, 2007.

Updated Signature
------------------
Case in TSC
Labor: PD: 02/2003 - EB3/INDIA
I-140: AD: 03/2006
I-485: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 07/24/07, 07/25/07, 08/10/07
I-765: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/02/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07
I-131: RD: 06/08/07, ND:06/22/07, LUD's: 06/24/07, 08/06/07, 08/10/07, 08/12/07, 08/17/07, 08/19/07
FP Completed: 07/24/07, EAD's Received: 08/08/07, AP Approval mailed: 08/17/07

kaushiks may well be on the way to getting the I-485 approved !

btw FP and Name Check process is not related to each other in any way. Name Check is initiated in almost all cases within a week after the ND irrespective of the FP.

With the September VB, the LUDs on your I-485 'could' mean that your name check is initiated/cleared, especially given that your FP is already done.
Good Luck!

The A# is mentioned on your I-485 receipt as well as your FP notice.

All USCIS info that you need for that form is on the FP notice.

Thanks gcjagadam, Also I heard that you need to fill a form just before the finger print, what all information is needed in their, and what is A#?

Hi All,

I got this MSG today, I honestly don’t know what the ---- missing?
Can someone help.!!!

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On August 16, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.
Do not worry. I got same message email from USCIS and attorney received query asking to provide copy of 140 notice. After she sent copy of 140 the message changed that “we have received reply to our query and we are processing your application……..

But i still think it is too early for a I485 approval.
kaushiks may well be on the way to getting the I-485 approved !

btw FP and Name Check process is not related to each other in any way. Name Check is initiated in almost all cases within a week after the ND irrespective of the FP.

Hi folks

My wife EAD was approved a day before me on Aug 12 ( approval notice send) , while mine was on Aug 13.
I recd my card yesterday 08/16 while we havent recd card for my wife. ( shouldnt dependent would have been recd earlier?)

Ironically she is the one who needs it most to start working.

Any thoughts or suggestions, should I call USCIS yet or wait for next week since they say it may take 30 days?

Anyone in same situation?

NJ/EB3/India
PD -: Apr 04 2003
Labor approved - Aug 03 2006
I-140 Applied Feb 24 2007 Approved(PP): May 4 2007
485,131,765 sent to TSC on Jun 18 2007
RD: Jul 17 2007
Got FP notice 07/30/2007
FP Date Self (done)-: 08/08/2007
FP Date Spouse -: 08/15/2007
EAD - 08/09/2007, Card Production Ordered
AP - Approved for both on 08/09/2007

This happenned to us. MY wife's EAD got approved first..then mine got approved around two weeks later.

She can start working as the EAD was approved...its just not sent yet. Thats what my lawyer told me. However, maybe hard to convince the Human Resources dept of whatever company she intends to work for. When she gets EAD card, it will be valid from the day it was approved (which obviously you found out online).

Hang on in there...she should get her physical card shortly.

Experts,

I am yet to receive my FP notice. I have sent my application on 19-Jun. The reciept date for the application is 14-July-2007. Though I have received my receipt notice, I am yet to get my FP notice.

When I contacted the USCIS using the 1-800 number, initially, that wanted me to wait for 30 days from 14-Jul. When I called last week, they have opened up a service request with the IO and want me to wait for 45 more days.

Is this a normal process? Can you guys advice? (My app is with the TSC).

Would appreciate your help and advice on this.

Thanks.

Received my EAD card in the mail late last week.

Note to others. The appoval notice is actually the top section of the cardboard to which the card is ATTACHED. Do not expect a separate notice.

For those who got the green card within the past two weeks or so...

I got the "approval notice" saying my 485 is approved (and also saying "Welcome to the United State!") and to expect the card in three weeks AFTER I got the physical green card. ! So, they sent me the card before the approval notice was sent...!! This is from Texas processing center.....

Did anyone's wife's 485 get approved at same time? My wife's is still pending with last update of June 24, 2007. My 485 got approved Aug 10th (ten days ago) but no change in wife's 485 case status (sitll says "pending" online). Is this normal? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, Would appreciate your help with my query below.:)

Experts,

I am yet to receive my FP notice. I have sent my application on 19-Jun. The reciept date for the application is 14-July-2007. Though I have received my receipt notice, I am yet to get my FP notice.

When I contacted the USCIS using the 1-800 number, initially, that wanted me to wait for 30 days from 14-Jul. When I called last week, they have opened up a service request with the IO and want me to wait for 45 more days.

Is this a normal process? Can you guys advice? (My app is with the TSC).

Would appreciate your help and advice on this.

Thanks.