Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

EB2 (rest of world)
PD 8/30/06
I-485, I-131, I-765 filed 6/15/07
UPS package received by TSC - 6/18/07
RD - 7/9/07

Last edited by a moderator:
I called USCIS today, First There was a rapid fire round from a call screener and then transferred to an agent. She told me that My application was received on June 15th and receipt notices has been send in mail on monday. I should be receiving them by this weekend.

Does anyone know, how long does it take to get the FP appointment notice. I'm still waiting for mine. I'm concerned because few folks reported that TSC had some computer problems and thats why FP notices could not be sent. Called CS but they had no idea about these notices.

Receipt Notice

I received the Receipt Notice today :)

==================================
EB2 -India. PD Nov 2003

Labor - converted to RIR: Jan 21, 2007
Certified: Feb 27, 2007

I140 TSC: Receipt Date: Apr 05, 2007
I140 TSC: Approval Date: Apr 09, 2007

I485: Applied to NSC. Transferred to TSC
Receipt Date: June 12, 2007. Receipt Notice Date: July 05, 2007
LUD: July 06, 2007

I765: Applied to NSC. Transferred to TSC

I131: Applied to NSC. Transferred to TSC

ND july 5?

I received the Receipt Notice today :)

I485: Applied to NSC. Transferred to TSC

I765: Applied to NSC. Transferred to TSC

I131: Applied to NSC. Transferred to TSC
Since this case was delivered on June 12, received on July 5 (beynd the cutoff date), can it be inferred that they will continue to process all June cases?

AP approved

AP(only for self) got approved on July 11. FP was also on the same day.
Details are:
PD - Aug 31, 2001, EB3
485 filed at TSC
RD : June 6, 2007
ND: June 15, 2007
I131(AP) (self) LUDs on 6/16, 7/2, 7/3, 7/11, 7/12
Message on 7/11 - Approval notice sent
FP done on 7/11
485 LUDs for both self and spouse: 6/16, 7/12

Based on Receipt Date

USCIS process applications based on Receipt Date and not based on Receipt Notice Date. The receipt notice which i received clears says Receipt Date and Receipt Notice date. So even if they have received on June 29th, 2007 you should be fine :)

Since this case was delivered on June 12, received on July 5 (beynd the cutoff date), can it be inferred that they will continue to process all June cases?

I Hope So!

USCIS process applications based on Receipt Date and not based on Receipt Notice Date. The receipt notice which i received clears says Receipt Date and Receipt Notice date. So even if they have received on June 29th, 2007 you should be fine :)

My receipt date is 6/29/07, but I have not recd. any notices yet and neither have my checks been cashed.
I hope mine is safe!

Spoke to someone at NSC - 7/12/07

called the NSC 1-800 number

apparently my Biometrix n 10 FP were received. had my FP done on 10 July 07
The guy said my name check is pending. Takes 2 - 3 months to be cleared.

I asked if a visa number was assigned to me (high hopes) as my PD is Jan 03.

He said a visa number is assigned only when all security chk(FP + Name chk) was clear in June 07 when my PD was current. Now that July made it all unavailable I wasn't going to be assigned a visa.

Since my secrty chk + FP wasn't done in June I wasn't assigned a visa number and hence will be approved only when visa numbers become current for my PD.

When Ia sked if they were goign by PD/ 485 RD he said it depends based on the secrty chks clearing a case with a later PD / earlier RD may get approved. It's all in the mix of the draw.

How do u tell if you are talking to an IO / Custmr Srvs Rep?
The person I spoke to was very curteous / polite and voluntarily providing info.

tnx

Question on FP

Today I have completed my FP/Biometrics. But I have a question on the Form that you fill before completing the formalities. The form has "Benefits" column, which mentions bunch of application numbers like I-485, I-131, I-765 etc. I circled only I-485 because I thought thats what the FP notice mentioned. Nevertheless, these trivial questions can be very confusing at times. Do you guys think I should have circled I-131 and I-765 also? If Yes, will there be an issue if you don't do that.

I know this could be a silly question, but might help others who are waiting for their turn.

Today I have completed my FP/Biometrics. But I have a question on the Form that you fill before completing the formalities. The form has "Benefits" column, which mentions bunch of application numbers like I-485, I-131, I-765 etc. I circled only I-485 because I thought thats what the FP notice mentioned. Nevertheless, these trivial questions can be very confusing at times. Do you guys think I should have circled I-131 and I-765 also? If Yes, will there be an issue if you don't do that.

I know this could be a silly question, but might help others who are waiting for their turn.

Hi js07
Did you have to fill in A#, if yes then what did you fill.

Those who are not in the system

Hi,

I called the 800# again today to see if I am lucky today. But got the same answer as yesterday, that my details are still not in the system. They asked me to call back again in two weeks.

Does anyone know what is going to happen to those applicants whoes packets are not yet opened? How will they distinguish between those rcvd before and after the July 2nd?

Just thot life is going to become better.... and now some confusions on the way. Can anyone one tell if I can consider myself safe as they have rcvd my packet on or before the 11th of June.

Thanks in advance
GCDreamer

Hello Greencarddream,

If my guess is right and if we could go by case, they are putting the receipt date on the packet/envelope itself and opening them slowly. They seem to have some problem in their system which is not allowing them open the packets and upload the info. So, as long as your packet reached them before June 30 or even July 2 (I hope), you should be fine. I got receipt notices and they are dated June 27 but the receipt date on those notices is June 14, 2007.

I hope this helps. - IE

I completed my FP yesterday and I also mentioned only I-485 in the "Benefits".
I don't think this should be an issue as my I-131 is already approved.

no LUD After FP today

I had my FP appointment this afternoon, and I have not seen a LUD in my case yet. How much time does it take to have change in LUD after the FP appointment?
BTW, the ASC in Alexandria VA is a s%%t hole.... People were very blue collar and shady stuff was going on around the outside of the building.. I wonder what ther service centers look like.. this was def very dissapointing....

Yes, I filled in A#, whatever was given in FP notice. Did you finish your FP? Any idea on my questions.