Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Sorry for the lame question but can someone explain what is LUD(s)?

Thanks.

LUD = Last Updated.

If you track your case on the USCIS website, there is a column for "Last Updated".

When your case is being worked on, and some changes happen, the LUD changes. It might just be some internal working or a major one and you might be updated about it.

LUD = Last Updated.

If you track your case on the USCIS website, there is a column for "Last Updated".

When your case is being worked on, and some changes happen, the LUD changes. It might just be some internal working or a major one and you might be updated about it.

Thanks cornholio.

TIME TO BE PROACTIVE!!!
I called TSC. It looks like due to a GLITCH in the computer system ,they never generated a FP for me!!!!!
The lady said she will get one for me shortly!

Makes you wonder what is going on at USCIS?

I called USCIS today, they still do not have any details for me by name or Date of Birth. The officer took my details and sent a message to Nebraska center.
I-485/EAD/AP sent on June 7th to Nebraska, no receipt number yet.

is there a separate number for TSC or you call general 800 number to check the status of receipt notices?

TIME TO BE PROACTIVE!!!
I called TSC. It looks like due to a GLITCH in the computer system ,they never generated a FP for me!!!!!
The lady said she will get one for me shortly!

Makes you wonder what is going on at USCIS?

Which number did you call for TSC? or was it the National service center at 800.375.5283..??

Recevd Receipt no by calling 1800

Hi
Atlast I received receipt number for I 131 advance parole which was filed on June 6th by calling USCIS 1800 number. Little bit relax . But as per my attorney he said he didnot received anything as of yesterday .

Hi
Atlast I received receipt number for I 131 advance parole which was filed on June 6th by calling USCIS 1800 number. Little bit relax . But as per my attorney he said he didnot received anything as of yesterday .

Can you please tell me what options did u select after dialing 1800 number, I applied for 485 for my wife, did not received any Recipt#'s so far.. little worried amt it....

Will be 485 be accepted?

My priority date is Jan 2003

My Labor and I-140 are approved.

My Lawyer has sent my 485 Application to CIS on June 15, 2007

Will my 485 Application be accepted?

No receipts yet!

As of now I have no receipts yet for my 485/765/131 that was mailed on 06/28/07 and recd. by NSC on 06/29/07 (last accepting day for 485). Not sure if I should count myself as lucky yet.
The checks have yet to be cashed, and I have no notice date yet!
Hoping for the best! that's all I can do.......right?

Black Holes

As of now I have no receipts yet for my 485/765/131 that was mailed on 06/28/07 and recd. by NSC on 06/29/07 (last accepting day for 485). Not sure if I should count myself as lucky yet.
The checks have yet to be cashed, and I have no notice date yet!
Hoping for the best! that's all I can do.......right?
NYC2001, good to see you here..
Well, this has been our luck, from PBEC to USCIS. From one black hole to another..