Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Hi guys,

Got my receipt notice today from NSC.

Case delivered:06/02
Receving Date: 06/04
Receipt Notice Date:06/13

Jugnu

Looks like things are slightly moving...today i see my checks cleared but not received any notices, i will wait and see.

We have waited for years and i am sure we have to wait more time before we get the final approval. Be patient, don't worry too much, your turn will come one day.

Thanks

PD : 02/2004 (EB3 RIR)
EB2 PERM : With old PD transfer approved: 03/2007
140 filed : 03/2007
140 Approved: 04/2007
I-485 filed (Self & Spouse): 6/5/2007 (Waiting on Receipt Notice:( )
EAD filed (Self & Spouse): 6/5/2007 (Waiting on Receipt Notice:( )
AP filed (Spouse): 6/5/2007 (Waiting on Receipt Notice:( )
Checks cashed: YES:D:D :D

Looks like things are slightly moving...today i see my checks cleared but not received any notices, i will wait and see.

We have waited for years and i am sure we have to wait more time before we get the final approval. Be patient, don't worry too much, your turn will come one day.

Thanks

PD : 02/2004 (EB3 RIR)
EB2 PERM : With old PD transfer approved: 03/2007
140 filed : 03/2007
140 Approved: 04/2007
I-485 filed (Self & Spouse): 6/5/2007 (Waiting on Receipt Notice:( )
EAD filed (Self & Spouse): 6/5/2007 (Waiting on Receipt Notice:( )
AP filed (Spouse): 6/5/2007 (Waiting on Receipt Notice:( )
Checks cashed: YES:D:D :D

Was your case delivered and received on 6/5/2007?
My case was delivered at NSC on 6/5/2007, but in the case status with LUD on June 18th,2007 it tells me"On June 14th,we have received your case and a notice has been sent to you regarding this"
So far my attorney has not received the receipt notice.
My question is:
1) Which is my receipt date and which is my notice date?

appreciate your response.

Attorney dispatched documents on June 5th and USCIS status says they received my AOS documents on June 18th. I believe both of them are correct but strongly feel that June 18th is my receipt date because it is said so. Lets wait for some more responses from other members.

For me, couple of days doesnt't matter when we are waiting for years.

Thanks.

Was your case delivered and received on 6/5/2007?
My case was delivered at NSC on 6/5/2007, but in the case status with LUD on June 18th,2007 it tells me"On June 14th,we have received your case and a notice has been sent to you regarding this"
So far my attorney has not received the receipt notice.
My question is:
1) Which is my receipt date and which is my notice date?

appreciate your response.[/QUOTE

My I485 was filed back in Sept 2004. I filed my wife's I485 application on June 1st. We haven't received any receipt notices and the checks have not been cashed yet. Mine was filed at NSC, but the attorney has sent my wife's application to Chicago saying that she is being added as a family based application based on my pending legal permanent residence status. I'm not sure if he is right. Will the file be transferred to NSC from Chicago in this case? Is any one in similar situation? Any thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks.

Nsc To Tsc

All Checks For Me And My Family Get Cleared On 6/21/07 With Same Receipt# For All.

140 Approved At Tsc

485/131/765 Filed At Nsc On 6/7/07.

Dreamboat,
I am also in same situation. My Lawyer recently sent my wife's application on June 1 to Vermont as my case was filed there in 2003. I haven't got any receipt for her yet and lawyer is expecting the cause for over 3 weeks delay that possibly my file moved to TSC.
Let me know when you get the receipts for your wife.

All Checks For Me And My Family Get Cleared On 6/21/07 With Same Receipt# For All.

140 Approved At Tsc

Did you get receipt notices? My 140 was approved from TSC. Lawyer sent 485 applications on june 5th. No receipt notices yet. I do not know if the checks have been cashed because they are lawyers.

My case is different. I have appled (485, 765, 131, FP) for me and my wife and we got different case numbers for each of the applications. If this is the case with others, please respond.

Thanks.

140 Approved At Tsc

My case is different. I have appled (485, 765, 131, FP) for me and my wife and we got different case numbers for each of the applications. If this is the case with others, please respond.

Thanks.

In my case. 485 and FP have the same case number. 765 and 131 have different numbers. My spouse and I have got different case numbers. All these numbers are from the scanned check. I have not got the receipt notices yet.

Hi Guys,

My lawyer sent out the documents for filing of 485, 765 and 131 on June 4, 2007 which should have reached the authorities on June 5, 2007. The lawyer sent out her own checks so there is no way of verifying whether they have been cashed or not. So in my case there is no receipt notice, scanned checks, or fp intimations. I am presently at a complete loss. How do I check my status or just sit back and do nothing. Any helpful suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

Just relax

Hi Guys,

My lawyer sent out the documents for filing of 485, 765 and 131 on June 4, 2007 which should have reached the authorities on June 5, 2007. The lawyer sent out her own checks so there is no way of verifying whether they have been cashed or not. So in my case there is no receipt notice, scanned checks, or fp intimations. I am presently at a complete loss. How do I check my status or just sit back and do nothing. Any helpful suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
I am like you - atleast you are lucky that they filed on 5th. Myne was filed on 11th though I have give docs in may. I wont worry about things which are not in our hands. Just relax. Having said that i am also checing everyday:)

My two cents...

1. Knowing information makes you feel better but you are not at loss.
2. You know that there are people ahead of you, so please be patient until your turn comes.
3. Keep checking with attorney and request them to share the information.
4. Follow this forum for general trends and judge your case.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

If it is any consolation, I am also like you. My lawyer sent it on June 5th and it reached NSC on june6th. Since they used their checks, no way of knowing whether checks have been cashed.

nsc to tsc

Thanks.

sorry. my mistake. one number (8digit)on all the checks are same but other number (13 digit) are different for every case. both with src.

I-485,131 and 765 send to Nebraska service center on June 5th.
Notice date June 18th. attorney Received the notices in mail today.

Sent I 485 on 8th June .Delivered to USCIS at NSC on 12 th June.Checks not cashed yet...No Receipt notice yet:eek: