Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Abstract from USCIS

How Do I Use the Premium Processing Service?

What is it?

Premium Processing Service provides faster processing of certain employment-based petitions and applications. Specifically, USCIS provides 15 calendar day processing to those who choose to use this service or USCIS will refund the Premium Processing fee and the relating case will continue to receive faster processing.

The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or where appropriate, a notice of intent to deny, a request for evidence or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the request for evidence or notice of intent to deny.

I haven't competely gone thru your link but i have never seen/heard anybody saying they got their $$$ back from USCIS becasue their application was not processed on time. If everything happens as they stated, do we need backlog centres and years of wating periods?

Good luck.

My details

PD OCT 2001 EB3 INDIA
140 CLEARED FROM TSC
485/EAD/AP/FP SENT TO NSC AND RECEIVED ON 6/8/07

Checks not cleared .... ?????????

My 485 FedEx reached 6/15 at NSC....i haven't heard since then. Lawyer says it could take 2-3 weeks to get receipts.

my I140 was approved at NSC only.

Two questions
1) can my case go to TSC or it will stay with NSC ?
2) how long it takes to get FP notice since receipt notice ?

4th June to NSC _I485 papers delivered by Fed Ex

Hi ,

Our 485 papers were delivered to NSC on the morning of 4th June, we are still waiting for Receipt Notice & check still not cashed.

EB2 PD Oct 2003
Labor AD Oct 2006

I 140 Regular NSC
ND 4th Dec 2006
LUD 01/01/07 .....Still Pending

I 485 Delivered to NSC on 06/04/07

My 485 FedEx reached 6/15 at NSC....i haven't heard since then. Lawyer says it could take 2-3 weeks to get receipts.

my I140 was approved at NSC only.

Two questions
1) can my case go to TSC or it will stay with NSC ?
2) how long it takes to get FP notice since receipt notice ?

Great Thread!!

Without looking at this thread, I had posted my details on a different forum. If any one is still tracking EB2 - India separately, here are my details.

I know what RD is, can some one explain what ND is, please?

EB2 - India - PD - Oct. 2003
LC & I-140 Approved 2006/07
Filed I-485/EAD/AP - June 15, 2007 (FedEx delivery tracking)
Waiting for RD (RFEs??) from TSC.

ND is notice date. That is the date that the I-797 receipt notice was issued to you, as opposed to the date they received your application.

Deshwasi,

What center did u get your 485 receipts from? TSC? Did your 140 was approved from TSC too?

I never received a receipt at my address. My lawyer says they got my receipt but they are still waiting for my wife's receipt, but I did get my FP notice in mail at my home address. So I am not sure which service center issued the receipt notice.

And yes, my I-140 was processed at TSC.

I filed for my spouse on June 1st as my I-485 was filed in 2003 at VSC before I got married and now after the date is current we filed for her. My attorney sent application VSC as my case was in VSC. I had interview in Newark in Oct 2005 and got my FP notice on 06/15/07 (FP donce once earlier as well). The problem here is we haven't recieved any receipts for my wife yet, even though three weeks have passed. Any thoughts?
My attorney's office suspect that file may have been transfered to TSC and that is what is causing the delay....
Please reply if anybody in same boat...

Time to get receipts for June1 filing

I filed for my spouse on June 1st as my I-485 was filed in 2003 at VSC before I got married and now after the date is current we filed for her. My attorney sent application VSC as my case was in VSC. I had interview in Newark in Oct 2005 and got my FP notice on 06/15/07 (FP donce once earlier as well). The problem here is we haven't recieved any receipts for my wife yet, even though three weeks have passed. Any thoughts?
My attorney's office suspect that file may have been transfered to TSC and that is what is causing the delay....

Fp

Got FP notices today for me and my wife....see signature for details.

Question...is FP notice a good news for I-485 progress or it's a necessary thing just to get my EAD?

Also, it's code 3 means biometric and fp are done together. Does this make it any faster???

Just curious...

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to get receipts for June1 filing

Hi,

My I-485/I-131/I-765 was received by TSC on June 12. So far the checks are not cashed. Nowadays it seems like they are taking unusually long time to open the package. Does anyone know of appropriate email address where we can provide the delivery confirmation receipt to make sure that they have not misplaced the package? Since it is delayed for many of us it is hard to believe that they have misplaced the package, but there is no harm in confirming.

Thanks,

Triv

AGREE - THIS FORUM IS FOR I-485 Filers from June 1, 2007

Thanks and I agree. Let's start all over again.

Hello:
This thread is for people who have filed for their AOS from June1st.

EB2 - India - PD - Oct. 2003
LC & I-140 Approved 2006/07
Filed I-485/EAD/AP - June 15, 2007 (FedEx delivery tracking)
Waiting for RD (RFEs??) from TSC.