Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Hi VAGCwaiting,
My applicaitons were returned saying visa numbers are not available. I guess my attorney filed it too early (5/24). Did you receive notices?
If not check with your attorney and refile.

hmkrao, Please update my details (thanks!) :

PD January 2003/EB3
I-140 Approved
H1 B 7th year extension till 2010.
I-485/EAD/AP filed: 5/24/07
Returned with "visa number not available".
Refiled on 6/18.

Hi buster_123,

Is your case transfered to TSC before returning it back to you?

Hi buster_123,

Is your case transfered to TSC before returning it back to you?

My file was sent to NSC on May 29 by fedex 3 day delivery. For some reason they delivered it over night. My application was accepted and I have a receipt date of May 30th. My priority date did not become available util June 1st. The application was sent to TSC and recieved on June 11th. I have recieved my receipt and all checks are cashed. I don't know how amny days grace they give you for filing early.

EB3/RIR (India)
Priority Date - Sep'01
I-140 : Applied in Apr'07 (still waiting) (TSC)
I-485/AP/EAD: Applied on Jun13th'07 (NSC)...still waiting

Thanks

Hi guys,

EB3, I-485 delieverd to NSC on 06/02/07 but no receipt notice as yet.I'm not sure about checks being cashed as they were from employer.

Is this is still under acceptable wait?

Jugnu

Me either, I dont want to call my lawyer yet.... how many days is acceptable to wait?
They sent the package on June 1st.

Thanks for your reply. So you mean to say I have to take the receipt date of June 14th, even though USCIS accepted the docs on June 5th.? Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes. You are correct.
Receipt date is not the date post office delivered your package there. Its the date of when they opened your package.

I applied I140/485 at NSC.. Got an email from TSC, saying that the case will be adjudicated at VSC...??? Did anyone get this email? What service center has my case? pls see below...

The Texas Service Center has received the following
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxxxxx
Date Received: 06/13/2007
Petitioner: ABC
Priority Date: To Be Determined
Beneficiary: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

How come you got the receipt number for 485/765 in just 2 days. We are still waiting for the receipts and checks to be cashed from 1st week of June filing.
Did you do something special?

Me either, I dont want to call my lawyer yet.... how many days is acceptable to wait?
They sent the package on June 1st.

They say its 4 weeks. I called USCIS also and they told me to wait.
My papers were sent on June 7.

485/765 was supposed to be filed at PO box number of NSC right..?
Then how come some people sent fed ex. I was told Fed ex can't ship to PO box numbers. Does it have a direct address too which gets priority on issuing receipts?

Last edited by a moderator:
My details

PD Oct 2001
140 AD - 09/2005
485 reached NSC on 06/14/07
Checks - dont know whether cased or not coz sent the attorneys checks.

blues22,
All my checks were cashed, and from the back of the image i could get the SRC # for each check. My only guess that my checks were cashed faster is that I sent my I-140 PP application with the 485 in the same packet. SO the HAD TO open the I-140 docs to process it , and coz 485 were right there, they cashed all checks together and that is why I have a case # for it....May be it was fortunate that I filed everything concurently....!
I heard that my I140 was just approved yesteday.... still seems like a long road ahead...

How come you got the receipt number for 485/765 in just 2 days. We are still waiting for the receipts and checks to be cashed from 1st week of June filing.
Did you do something special?

VAGCwaiting,
I dont know if it was sent to TSC or not. My attorney got it. They put me back by 19 days :-(. I read in this thread that somebody filed on May 22 and still got receipt notices.
From the trend it seems it takes them 2 weeks to process receipt dates.
Any idea? if the applications will be processed based on RD or PD? They have opened the flood gate.
Some early filers have also started getting FP notices - looks like they are processing faster - dont know how long this will continue.

NSC busy approving....

I think NSC is busy in approving lot of 485 petitions.... might be they will send the receipt notice in batch.. Just for your info, my friend filed on June 1st still checks no cleared.. I filed on June 6th...no updates so far.. so i think we doesn't need to worry......

My Details:
I-485/EAD/AP Received by NSC on June7th
Checks are not cleared :mad:

I haven't competely gone thru your link but i have never seen/heard anybody saying they got their $$$ back from USCIS becasue their application was not processed on time. If everything happens as they stated, do we need backlog centres and years of wating periods?

Good luck.

According to http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD web site, they will have to return the money back and do the premium processing if they dont give areply with in 2 weeks. Is this after the delivery or whehn they actually send a reciept notice I am not sure. Does any body have gone thru it?(getting the money back)