Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

GPALADI,

MINE IS SAME SITUATION AS YOURS. MY LAWYER SEND 485 ON 6/6 TO NSC BUT MY 140 WAS APPROVED AT TSC. NO CLUE ABOUT ANY THING. LETS TRACK EACHOTHER CASE. YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON MY PERSONAL EMAIL.

THANKS.

Why would you want to private message? The whole point of the forums is to share information.

Astounding.

18 days passed

My attorney sent my 485/765/131 at 5/30/07 to deliver on 6/1/07
Still no Receipt Notice.
Still no check cashed yet.
It passed 18 days.

PD: 3/5/05
140 RD: 3/1/07 AD:?
485 RD:? AD:??

fastergcwanted,
That is great news ! Was it at TSC?
did you hear about this via email?

Sahil

No, at NSC. No email; apparently lawyer gets email not the applicant. She told me after I called/emailed her several times and she eventually relented with this crucial information.

I also found out that she sent the case on 6/6 instead of on May 31st when she had all the papers...:( So, it took NSC about 4 days to stamp it for receipt...

Got FP Notice

I got FP notice from TSC for me and my wife today (18th June 2007) in mail .

----------------------------
I-485/FP/EAD/AP - ND June 5th @TSC .
Checks cleared on 6th June 2007 .
PD 1st Oct 2003 - EB2 RIR
FP appt date 5th July 2007 .

Urgent : Not sure if my lawyer did it right

Guys,

I used to live in Dallas region before , but right now i live in mary land .But my lawyer is based out in Dallas and my I 140 went to TSC.

Just today my lawyer sent my I 485 application to dallas service center.

When i checked the below link :
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...48f3d6a1RCR D

it clearly mentioned that for the people who live in Dallas area could file to Dallas area and rest should file to NSC.

Does this mean i can apply if lawyer in that Jurdistion area too....
I am anxious if my lawyer filed it right ...
If my Lawyer did it wrong . what are my options now ...

Any thoughts would be great . I hope that i don't get any more surprises.

Everyone...
Can someone please let me know what is the criterion of sending application to TSC or NSC?
My 485 was sent to NSC but my 140 was approved from TSC. It seems that NSC has not started sending out the FP notices yet.
THANKS in advance

Aos, Ead, Ap

Here is my information for tracking purpose.

Filed AOS, EAD, AP on June 11th 2007.

--------------------------------------
PD: Nov 2003. EB2.
Labor : Certified, Feb 27, 2007
I140 : TSC Approved Apr 09, 2007

Regards,
Kaushik

Nsc To Tsc

Chhaya / gpaladi

same situation here too.. my 140 was approved from TSC but 485 was sent to NSC. gpaladi, what guidelines has your lawyer told you for this?
I had asked this same question earlier in the forum but did not get any feedback..

Has anyone from NSC received FP notice? i saw few postings that TSC folks are already receiving FP notices.

ACTIVEX111/GPALADI

WE THREE ARE OF THE SAME SITUATION. LETS MAKE SURE WE TRACK EACHOTHER SO WE KNOW WHAT TO DO.

GETTINGMYGC,

I ASKED FOR PRIVATE EMAIL FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE OF 140. WHEN THERE ARE VERY FEW FOLKS WITH SAME SITUATION IT IS VERY TOUGH TO TRACK EACH OTHER THRU FORUMS. WE HAVETO HELP EACHOTHER TO GET OUT OF THIS HOLE.

THANKS.

Guys,
I am in the same boat too, I140 approved from TSC and I485 sent to NSC. below are details:
LC - EB3/RIR - 10/2002 approved :6/2006
I140 - 7/2006 approved
I485/EAD/AP - Sent on 6/7/07
I485/EAD/AP Received on 6/8/07 9:43am
Still no receipt & Notice dates, Only god knows where is my case at this point (NSC or TSC).

ACTIVEX111/GPALADI

WE THREE ARE OF THE SAME SITUATION. LETS MAKE SURE WE TRACK EACHOTHER SO WE KNOW WHAT TO DO.

GETTINGMYGC,

I ASKED FOR PRIVATE EMAIL FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE OF 140. WHEN THERE ARE VERY FEW FOLKS WITH SAME SITUATION IT IS VERY TOUGH TO TRACK EACH OTHER THRU FORUMS. WE HAVETO HELP EACHOTHER TO GET OUT OF THIS HOLE.

THANKS.

485 Receipt

I'm also in the same situation. No receipt notice for 485/765. Checks have not been cashed.

Sent to NSC - 06/7/07 (Sent to PO Box No.)
Received at NSC - 6/9/07 (from tracking info.)

Lets share the info. once anyone of us receives the notices.

Well I understand that it can be confusing if the I-140 is approved at one center and the I-485 receipt is from another.

But why should it be an issue of concern though!!: You have the receipts and the CIS knows where the files are located. They move around files periodically to optimize on workload, it is their internal issue.

Why get worked up on this non-issue !!!

ACTIVEX111/GPALADI

GETTINGMYGC,

THANKS.