Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

1. it's crucial to have a 485 rd earlier than July 1, 2007, since this day could be equivalent to April 30, 2001 for LC

2. we should all try to avoid rescheduling the first FP, since USCIS will approve 485 cases randomly from now on

3. AC21, Spouse join to file could cause cases to be transferred to local office, which could delay 485 approval for many many years.

4. all of us who filed in June, 2007 should have more communication

btw, Name checks are not under our controls, so we can do nothing about it.

It's a great news for lot of people I am sure. And I am happy for them.

But, this also means even people who got their labors certified in PERM in 06 or even 07 can file concurrently. It does make me feel this system is so much unfair. Most of us have gone through a hell in BPC for many many years without any reason (lot of others are still stuck there...and for them this is so painful I believe).

I hope the processing will occur in the order of PDs at least and not RDs.(regardless of retrogression scenario)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a great news for lot of people I am sure. And I am happy for them.

But, this also means even people who got their labors certified in PERM in 06 or even 07 can file concurrently. It does make me feel this system is so much unfair. Most of us have gone through a hell in BPC for many many years without any reason (lot of others are still stuck there...and for them this is so painful I believe).

I hope the processing will occur in the order of PDs at least and not RDs.(regardless of retrogression scenario)

I feel so to. It would be highly unfair now if processing is not based on PDs. The very concept of PDs would be defeated.

Lawyer sent docs to vermont

My I140 was approved in Texas. But my lawyer has sent the documents to Vermont on June 1st . No cheques cleared yet, no updates. What will happen to this case. Will they send it to texas or will they process in vermont itself ? My priority date is Dec 98 . Any idea guys ?

EB2 India applicant updates.

I have compiled the tracker for 485/EAD/AP applications submitted after June 1st 2007 into an excel. Based on the information provided by just_chill.Please post your updates for other's...:)

Good luck
hmkrao,
Everybody I had listed in the mini tracker was from EB2 India category
inclusive of the few from the trackitt website. Not sure if that makes any
difference since everybody is current anyway, but I guess the visa number
availability for us still comes from EB2 India pool alone.

Btw, great work on the excel creation.

Update on my case:
My lawyer got the notice date and the checks were cashed so she has
a case number too. I havent gotten it yet but should be getting it in a day
or two.

Good luck.

Hi,
can someone please tell me
- how is it decided whether 485 application goes to TSC or NSC?
- is it upto your lawyer where to send it?
my 140 was approved from TSC but my 485 receipt is from NSC.
- Is NSC very slow compared to TSC? thanks

Please add my detail
PD January 2003/EB3
I-140 Approved
H1 B 7th year extension till 2010.
I-485/EAD/AP filed: 5/24/07 (Waiting on Receipt Notice)

Called my attorney yesterday - no update yet :-(
VAGCwaiting, I am in the same boat as you.

VAGCwaiting & buster_123, I am in the same boat as you. Send me a private message if you get you RD notices

Hi guys
Just download the excel tracker I have put and update all your information to the spead sheet..so that it becomes easy to track...

Hi Vizzuch,
I talked to my attorney yesterday. They checked and told me that the checks have not been encashed yet.
I read somewhere that they had wrong phone numbers on receipt notices and may be holding to correct that (guess..)
I not sure how they are processing the applications.
Lets inform each other after getting the notcies.

Cheers!

december 2001 PD

I became current with june bulletin. My lawyer has sent I485 to USCIS on June 5th. No receipt notices yet. I do not know if checks were cashed.

PD: Apr 5th, 2002
EB3
I-140: Approved
I-485: Applied on June 15th, 2007
EAD: Applied on June 15th, 2007
AP: Applied on June 15th, 2007
Receipts: Waiting

Hi Vizzuch,
I talked to my attorney yesterday. They checked and told me that the checks have not been encashed yet.
I read somewhere that they had wrong phone numbers on receipt notices and may be holding to correct that (guess..)
I not sure how they are processing the applications.
Lets inform each other after getting the notcies.

Cheers!

buster_123, someone with RD may 28 got receipt notice today. Hopefully we also get it soon. Here are my details
RD: May 21
Sent to NSC
No Receipt notice and Checks not cashed yet.

Include me in the list

PD: Dec, 2003
EB2
I-140: Approved
I-485: Applied on June 8th, 2007
EAD: Applied on June 8th, 2007
AP: Applied on June 8th, 2007
Receipts: Waiting
Checks cleared: Unknown. (Lawer's)

Username -----------------[ PD / SC ]--------------------- Comments
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
dsugandhi -----------[ March 2003 / TSC ]-------------- RD6/4/07. Checks cleared.
hmkrao --------------[ March 2003 / SC ]---------------filed on 6/8/07.
pmp2005 ------------[ March 2003 / NSC ]-------------- 6/5/07. no Receipt notice, check not cleared.
just_chill -------------[ April 2003 / TSC ] ---------------6/6/07. no Receipt notice. check not cleared.
Bhakthan -------------[ May 2003 / SC] ----------------
DBEC_labor_pain ------[ Oct 2003 / TSC] ----------------6/1/07. checks cashed on 6/4/07.
Rama0375 ------------[ Oct 2003 / TSC ]----------------6/5/07. checks cleared next day.
alt72 -----------------[ Oct 2003 / SC ] ----------------filed on 6/4/07.
cvb23 -----------------[ Oct 2003/ SC ]----------------filed on 6/4/07.
arihant ----------------[ Dec 2003/ SC ] ----------------filed on 6/8/07.

Here are my details

PD: March, 2004
EB3 ROW
LCA Approved Jan 2006
I-140: Approved May 2006 @ TSC
I-485: Applied on June 1st, 2007 @ NEB
EAD: Applied on June 1st, 2007 @ NEB
AP: Applied on June 1st, 2007 @ NEB
RD June 11th 2007 @ TSC
Checks cleared: June 11th 2007

All cases Pending

I had a BC done for another visa, BC was approved in March 2007 do you think they can use the result of this BC so I don't have to do another BC?

Thanks

I have a question for people who filed I-140 and I-485 concurrently and got their receipt numbers.

I have gotten receipt numbers for my concurrently filed I-485 and I-765 as I paid for them (PD April 2003, I-140/I-485 filed at NSC). I do not have receipt for I-140 after more than 2 weeks. My employer is not giving me receipt number for I-140 as he may be wanting more money from me. Now, I have read in a forum that I-140 when applied concurrently should have receipt number very close to I-485 receipt number and normally I-140 receipt number is less than I-485 receipt number (i.e. if I-485's last four digits are 4600 then last 4 for I-140 number will be lower than 4600 and close to it. So, in theory I can scan numbers prior to mine and find closer ones for the same date and track them.

If you can please check your numbers and tell me if your I-140 number is before your I-485 number and how close they are to each other, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with my BioMetrics Appt

Username PD SC ---------------- Comments
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
dsugandhi March 2003 TSC-------------- RD6/4/07. Checks cleared.
hmkrao March 2003 ---------------filed on 6/8/07.
pmp2005 March 2003 NSC------------- 6/5/07. no Receipt notice, check not cleared.
just_chill April 2003 TSC -------------6/6/07. no Receipt notice. check not cleared.
Bhakthan May 2003
DBEC_labor_pain Oct 2003 TSC --------------RD-06/01/2007; ND-06/05/2007;Bio Code3 Appt Scheduled: 07/05
Rama0375 Oct 2003 TSC--------------6/5/07. checks cleared next day.
alt72 Oct 2003 --------------filed on 6/4/07.
cvb23 Oct 2003 ---------------filed on 6/4/07.
arihant Dec 2003 ---------------filed on 6/8/07.

I have updated my case in the Immi tracker too...

My I-485 tracking info

Hi All,
Here is my info:

Labor (PD: July, 2002 AD: April, 2007)
I-140 (AD: May, 2007)
I-485 (RD: June 15th, 2007)

Looks like folks who filed I-485 in early part of June have started receiving Finger Print notices. Hopefully, USCIS will still honor the labor PD while assigning the visa numbers.

Regards,
jkinstpa

The excel tracker

Attached is the spreadsheet with my info, folks please keep this updated .... so everybody's info is consolidated.