Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Narsimha/Chayya/others
I am in the same situation too. 140 at TSC and 485 etc sent to NSC on 6/7/2007. Looking at the pattern in this forum, I guess NSC is still working on applications received on Jun 1st and June 4th. I guess it might take few days/weeks before we hear something.

Guys,
I am in the same boat too, I140 approved from TSC and I485 sent to NSC. below are details:
LC - EB3/RIR - 10/2002 approved :6/2006
I140 - 7/2006 approved
I485/EAD/AP - Sent on 6/7/07
I485/EAD/AP Received on 6/8/07 9:43am
Still no receipt & Notice dates, Only god knows where is my case at this point (NSC or TSC).

got my I485 receipt notices

filed on june 1st at nsc and got my receipt notice yesterday.Those who received your receipt notices can you check if your priority date column is blank . Mine is blank.
------------
PD: Dec 2003
category: EB2
I485 RD: June 1 2007
I485 ND: June 5 2007

filed on june 1st at nsc and got my receipt notice yesterday.Those who received your receipt notices can you check if your priority date column is blank . Mine is blank.
------------
PD: Dec 2003
category: EB2
I485 RD: June 1 2007
I485 ND: June 5 2007

mayai485,

My priority date column is blank in I-485 receipt notice.

Typo error in entering the case number

Hi all,
I happen to see my checks has been cashed today from my bank. I had sent the docs on June 5,2007 (as per tracking info)to NSC . But in the case status I found that the receipt date is June 14,2007 and notice date is June 18,2007.

Also, My wife I-131 travel document case has been entered as EAD. So there are two EAD pending in her name.

Please advice how to fix this problem. appreciate your response.

Thanks,
pmp2005

Last edited by a moderator:
My I-485, I-765 (EAD) and I-131 (AP) have been mailed to USCIS NSC on June 11, 2007 via overnight delivery service. I haven’t received receipt notices for any of them so far. How long is it taking nowadays to receive the receipt notices? My I-140 was approved by NSC in Oct 2006.
Thanks!

Hi VAGCwaiting,
My applicaitons were returned saying visa numbers are not available. I guess my attorney filed it too early (5/24). Did you receive notices?
If not check with your attorney and refile.

hmkrao, Please update my details (thanks!) :

PD January 2003/EB3
I-140 Approved
H1 B 7th year extension till 2010.
I-485/EAD/AP filed: 5/24/07
Returned with "visa number not available".
Refiled on 6/18.

anyone that mailed package on 6/1/7 and have not received anything yet?
Also not checks cashed at all...
I just hope they did not loose my package :(

Got the receipts today for 485 filing NSC

My lawyer just received the receipts for 485 filing received on 6/4/07 by USCIS. I will enter details on RD and ND later.
looks like now ppl who filed on 6/4/07 should start getting receipts.
Goodluck all...:eek:

PD - june 2003 EB2
140 - feb 07
485/EAD/AP - filed 04 june 07

Hi,
It is not that we are getting worked up for nothing.. as per the guidelines at http://www.uscis.gov/I-485 , all employment based applications should be sent to NSC. However, if your 140 is processed from TSC, then TSC has jurisdiction over your 485 application. We are just trrying to figure out if NSC is going to transfer the cases to TSC later and if we are going to waste some time in that process.

One thing i don't get is, if all employment based application should be sent to NSC, then how come so many applicants here (EB type) has RD of June 1 at TSC?

Well I understand that it can be confusing if the I-140 is approved at one center and the I-485 receipt is from another.

But why should it be an issue of concern though!!: You have the receipts and the CIS knows where the files are located. They move around files periodically to optimize on workload, it is their internal issue.

Why get worked up on this non-issue !!!

Priority date column blank

Gurus...I received my receipt notice and the priority date column is blank. Not sure, if it a cause for concern.

Any inputs on this subject is highly appreciated.

Thanks

SRK

Received Finger Print Notices on June 18 2007 for me and my wife.
Appointment Date: July 5 2007

-----------------------------------------
PD - Aug 20 2003
I-140 - Approved, winter 2006
I-485 - Receipt Date, June 4 2007

Hi:
Can someone advise me how you calculate 180 days after 485 application?
Is it RD + 180 or ND + 180

Thanks -

Hi,
It is not that we are getting worked up for nothing.. as per the guidelines at http://www.uscis.gov/I-485 , all employment based applications should be sent to NSC. However, if your 140 is processed from TSC, then TSC has jurisdiction over your 485 application. We are just trrying to figure out if NSC is going to transfer the cases to TSC later and if we are going to waste some time in that process.

One thing i don't get is, if all employment based application should be sent to NSC, then how come so many applicants here (EB type) has RD of June 1 at TSC?

- Because most of the people who has RD of June 1st sent their I-485 directly to TSC as I-140 was approved by TSC.

Hi all,
I happen to see my checks has been cashed today from my bank. I had sent the docs on June 5,2007 (as per tracking info)to NSC . But in the case status I found that the receipt date is June 14,2007 and notice date is June 18,2007.

Also, My wife I-131 travel document case has been entered as EAD. So there are two EAD pending in her name.

Please advice how to fix this problem. appreciate your response.

Thanks,
pmp2005

In simple terms Receipt Date is June 14 they issued a number to your file. On June 18, they submitted the your check and sent you the notice.

About the other problem, just wait for the receipt notices to take any actions. Sometimes, USCIS corrects it themselves once they start working on your case.

dsugandhi,
Did you get your FP notice?
Dhinchek and jinhuck,
Do you guys have the priority date in you I485 receipt notice??

In simple terms Receipt Date is June 14 they issued a number to your file. On June 18, they submitted the your check and sent you the notice.

About the other problem, just wait for the receipt notices to take any actions. Sometimes, USCIS corrects it themselves once they start working on your case.

Thanks for your reply. So you mean to say I have to take the receipt date of June 14th, even though USCIS accepted the docs on June 5th.? Correct me if I am wrong.

I applied I140/485 at NSC.. Got an email from TSC, saying that the case will be adjudicated at VSC...??? Did anyone get this email? What service center has my case? pls see below...

The Texas Service Center has received the following
I-140 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
that had been filed under the Premium Processing Service:

Receipt Number: SRCxxxxxxxxxx
Date Received: 06/13/2007
Petitioner: ABC
Priority Date: To Be Determined
Beneficiary: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Form I-797 Receipt Notice will follow in the mail.

The Vermont Service Center will adjudicate this case within
15 calendar days of the "received date" set forth above.
If approved, you will receive e-mail notification of such.
If we require additional evidence, we will fax said request
to the fax number provided on your completed I-907 Request
for Premium Processing Form.

Please do not reply directly to this message. The e-mail
account used to send this message is used by the Service
Center only to send messages notifying filers of premium
processing case information.

If any of the information above is incorrect, please contact
a Vermont Service Center Premium Processing Unit customer
representative by forwarding this message with your comments
to vsc-premium.processing@dhs.gov or by calling
1-(866) 315-5718. Please note that the e-mail address and
phone number listed above are designated for premium
processing issues only.

Received Finger Print Notices on June 18 2007 for me and my wife.
Appointment Date: July 5 2007

-----------------------------------------
PD - Aug 20 2003
I-140 - Approved, winter 2006
I-485 - Receipt Date, June 4 2007

Are fingerprint notices sent to the lawyer or are they mailed directly to you?

Thanks,

YetToLoseHope