Let's track I-485 filed after June 01, 2007 We can track AD, ND, FP etc post 06/01/07

Dude

If it is an approval I would be the luckiest person in the world, but my PD is Mar 2005, can it be an approval? God knows. Waiting for the mail. Definitely it is not about Address change, because I did not move.

KCG - Thanks for the greetings. Hope its really an approval. I am from INDIA.

Dude, did you already got your AP and EAD approval yet? If both are not approved, or waiting to be approved, I am sure the doc mailed is one of the two being approved.

Dude, did you already got your AP and EAD approval yet? If both are not approved, or waiting to be approved, I am sure the doc mailed is one of the two being approved.

As you see my sign, got my EAD card and waiting for AP. This LUD is on I485... and the message says: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

As you see my sign, got my EAD card and waiting for AP. This LUD is on I485... and the message says: Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.
Then its time for some six pack dude. Don't worry about the PD, they are not assigining the numbers based on your PD. If you are done with NC and FP is good enough to get it retreived in USCIS PC, then its all good. You have given hope to thousands of people who are in this limbo.

She not said any thing, and asked to wait some more days.

whats is the process of info pass? which number do we need to call?
Its over 90 days with out EAD or any update other than time of finger printing. whats are you guys doing after 90 days are passed. I have read in this forum thats there is no Interim EAD any more.

Thank you,

NSC - EB2 PD: 11 Aug 2003
485-EAD-AP RD - 14 June 2007, RD 19 June 2007
FP Completed: 07/12/2007

just talked to CSR. she said that my security check is still pending. There are no visas available for this year so only in October something can be expected.

I would suggest you to wait for few more days as I also recently got my EAD approved even though 90 days had crossed. NSC is clearly going in a sequence and your RD is close to mine. So you should receive an mail from CRIS anytime soon.

whats is the process of info pass? which number do we need to call?
Its over 90 days with out EAD or any update other than time of finger printing. whats are you guys doing after 90 days are passed. I have read in this forum thats there is no Interim EAD any more.

Thank you,

NSC - EB2 PD: 11 Aug 2003
485-EAD-AP RD - 14 June 2007, RD 19 June 2007
FP Completed: 07/12/2007

No LUD on 485

Hi,
I filed on June 1 at NSC and had my FP done on 7/12. After that I have not seen any LUD update on my 485 case (last LUD is 7/12). Does it mean that my case has not yet gone for FBI name check? i noticed from the posts here that a lot of usesr saw few LUDs in short interval and that means their case was sent fro FBI NC. is my case just sitting there?

Good for you...NSC is going in a sequence as per the RD, but clearly not in a strict sequence. Their file distribution is decided by the EAD product line manager and then the supervisor who distributes it to various adjudication officers as per the load on each officer.

As such, I know several with RD 06/09, 06/11 and 06/12 including myself whose EAD has not been approved uptil this minute.

So they are out of order though within the bounds of a 7 day RD window.

I would suggest you to wait for few more days as I also recently got my EAD approved even though 90 days had crossed. NSC is clearly going in a sequence and your RD is close to mine. So you should receive an mail from CRIS anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your NC submission to FBI and within the IBIS systems is independent of the FP. NC is usually submitted to relevant authorities/databases in 7-10 days from ND.

FP is another parallel process that happens and completes within 24-48 after you give them.

Hi,
I filed on June 1 at NSC and had my FP done on 7/12. After that I have not seen any LUD update on my 485 case (last LUD is 7/12). Does it mean that my case has not yet gone for FBI name check? i noticed from the posts here that a lot of usesr saw few LUDs in short interval and that means their case was sent fro FBI NC. is my case just sitting there?

Hi Guys,

My PD is Sept 03 under EB3, which not current as per the visa bulletins. I got a FP notice for Oct 2. Does it mean that my case will be put of hold untill my PD becomes current.

Your FP will be collected and will be sent to USCIS for name check. I guess after that point they will not start working on it till your PD falls under the I-485 date. You have to wait with hundred other folks whose PD is retorgressed.....

Not to scare you or something but EB-3 I-485 date coming to your PD might take another 6 months or more... :(

Hi Guys,

My PD is Sept 03 under EB3, which not current as per the visa bulletins. I got a FP notice for Oct 2. Does it mean that my case will be put of hold untill my PD becomes current.

EAD Approved

Got email today (09/20) stating EAD Card production ordered. :D

Case Details:

PD: May 2001 VSC/EB3/India
485/EAD/AP: Application received by VSC on 06/15 transferred and received by NSC on 06/19

ND: 07/03

FP 3: 08/21

EAD Approved: 09/20

Good luck to all!

LUDs today

I just saw LUDs on I-485, I-140, I-131 (approved in August) and I-765 (approved in August) as of today, 9/20/07. I had a soft LUD on the I-485 on 9/14/07. I think all 4 LUDs of today may be due to a correction of a typographical error that USCIS has made in my name and my attorneys filed to correct a month ago, right? I am hoping that they will do more than just correct my name sometime soon..

I have RD of 6/20, and no LUDs on EAD or AP for the last 2 months. I called the USCIS 800 number today and asked about my I-485, EAD, and AP. IO said she cannot give me details on my 485 such as if NC is initiated / cleared, whether its assigned to analyst, etc. On EAD and AP, she said they can only create a request into it if its pending more than 30 days beyond their timeframe of 90 days, meaning it has to be pending 120 days for them to create an inquiry. She suggested taking infopass. I live in southern Connecticut, and when I went to the infopass website, it said no available appointments in the area - check back later. Is this common? Do I just keep trying infopass several times a day and hope one time I get it?