Lets start with Feb Filers

js360 DIDN't I tell that by the end of the week you would know it!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

congrats!

you sure did, i said in another post that you were right. thanks for the support guys. i hope bmorehopefule and feb08filer and all others are next. and congrats to pcnhm on the IL......

call and choose 1-2-6 then 0

I think they changed the phone system, I've called and called, and the system flat out doesn't pass you through anymore when you press "0"

oh what a horrid move on their part. on Vorpal Ithink ventured a guess in another thread that all these Nice new people who answer the phones lately seems to be there to divert callers from reaching the IO's so that the IO's can actually do processing instead of talking to callers :) I think he may be right.
Geez, what if they really ARE all backed up because of the elections and wanting to push out as many N-400's as they can ?

but i only requested expedite service on this one case number for my wifes I765, but everything got approved for my wife and son. you all waiting may want to give it a shot. if you speak to someone, request expedite service, and tell them financial loss, thats what i said, and its true, we are broke as hell as i support my wife and child on one weak ass income, lol.

Just to make you smile .... ... at least you will not worry 10 years down the line if your wife only married you for the money :):):)

Just to make you smile .... ... at least you will not worry 10 years down the line if your wife only married you for the money :):):)

i dont question that ever, weve been together for 6 years, and weve lived paycheck to paycheck for all six years. lol.

i dont question that ever, weve been together for 6 years, and weve lived paycheck to paycheck for all six years. lol.

hahaha ... you're a hoot
and i'm SO SUPER Happy for your wife's EAD you just have no idea! you totally deserve it

When I get out of the office in an hour or so I am gonna call like you did JS!

I've been waiting patiently because i have 4 more weeks of work authorisation but my employer has been on my back and i know secretly HR is kicking up a fuss so the sooner I can tell them I can stay on the job the better for mine and my bosses blood pressure!:eek:

I just called Hopeful. they could tell me NOTHING !!!!
the person I spoke to was supremely nice and helpful and patient with me and all my questions. he even explained in great detail how I would need to go about requesting an expedite, but by the sound of it at this time the results would be rather the same. cos we're already 2 months in.

he said they're currently working on Early FEB for the EAD's. so there is that ray of sunshine :)

Thanks kilk4it

the first interview i believe is generally one that you two can take together. then if they are not convinced then they can ask u to come in for a second interview. the Stokes Interview where you two are separated and asked questions. also video taped i think.

Thank you klik4it, you cleared my confusion.

the person I spoke to

Hi Feb08, we called uscis a week ago, they transferred our call to someone else,
second level (i guess). she was extremely nice and everything, answered all our questions but did not gave any specific information. told us that we might have to wait till september for the interview by looking at the processing time.
but just within a week we got an IL. I wish you get the same results soon.

well that means we might get IL soon, we applied days before you
-we got our NOAS on the same day
-we had our finger prints on the same day
-we got our EAD card production order on the same day

so hopefully we'll get IL today!!!!!!! or soon

this is draining me so much, financialy(cant apply for student loans, and had over 2500 dollars in schollarships REVOKED by my "waiting" status) ... emotionaly...

wifey don't sofer as bad, and i dont let her know my frustrations toooo much, coz she is gotta focus in school!!!

you guys are my buddys,....

Comon... pcnhm... tell them to give us the IL too!

Last edited by a moderator:
well that means we might get IL soon, we applied days before you
-we got our NOAS on the same day
-we had our finger prints on the same day
-we got our EAD card production order on the same day

so hopefully we'll get IL today!!!!!!! or soon

this is draining me so much, financialy(cant apply for student loans, and had over 2500 dollars in schollarships REVOKED by my "waiting" status) ... emotionaly...

wifey don't sofer as bad, and i dont let her know my frustrations toooo much, coz she is gotta focus in school!!!

you guys are my buddys,....

Comon... pcnhm... tell them to give us the IL too!

Hey csantos, it must be very difficult situation for you.... sorry to hear that buddy.
Oh yes, we have exact same timeline. in that case you will get IL very soon, my best wishes for you.

i just got back from a job interview and i was offered the job now if only i had the EAD i could start working next week or so...else i will have to wait till May28 till my interview date.:( hope next week is a good week for me!!!

the person I spoke to was supremely nice and helpful and patient with me and all my questions. he even explained in great detail how I would need to go about requesting an expedite, but by the sound of it at this time the results would be rather the same. cos we're already 2 months in.

he said they're currently working on Early FEB for the EAD's. so there is that ray of sunshine :)

same here feb08filer- nice lady named Maria read off pretty much ALL the scripted spile's USCIS taught her.......she could tell me nothing at all :mad:....oh welll

Thought I'd add an updated reference point for those who are interested.

Also, does anyone know if the RFE sent/received is just shown on the I-485 case status online, even if the RFE letter is for both I-485 and I-765? Our LUDs have all been related to I-485 and nothing was updated on the I-765, even after the Biometrics were done.

We've had a lot of long gaps in our timeline, so I'm thinking another 30 to 45 days before anything happens.

No Ead Yet

Dear ALL-

I havent received my EAD or AP yet but received a request for an initial interview for 05/07/2008 in Garden City,NY
had few questions:
1. Is this the final interview or the 1st interview followed by another,as they have asked my spouse to accompany?
2. Do i need to take a letter of employment from my employer as it states somwhere in the notice(i was thinking this shouldnt be required as this is family spouse based)
3. What can i expect in this interview and how should i be preparing?

below are my details

Thanks
CG

WOW. your filing was on the same date as me & Hopeful! Except when you got your Interview letter, me & her got RFE notices ...
This is cause for great joy!!!!!
If I were you, I'd simply spend a few hours one evening and read this entire thread as well as the January Filers thread. by the end of it, you'll have gained valuable insight as to what to take to the interview, and what to expect. Take everything you have to show them it's a good love (bona fide) marriage. photos, shared accounts, what not ... everything you've ever heard of that should go. Because if they are satisfied, they will approve your GC right then & there.

All the very best for your interview which is in less than 2 weeks !!!!! WHOOOHOOOOOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray of Hope !!

So with another anxiety attack coming on i dialed the USCIS as soon as i got home from work- spoke to a guy name Roger who was very understanding- he told me the same stuff as Maria but this time i was very insistant that i really should have heard something by now and so i asked him kindly if- a loss of income was enough to warrant an expedited motion on my EAD- he said CERTAINLY!!!! .....and proceeded to take some info from me- like my address,name,date of birth and contact info......he gave me a reciept no. of some kind that ended with ****MSC and told me the target date for action on my case would be may 5th- next monday! He said i would have an approval (or denial- god forbid) by that time since he just expediated my case.

:D:)....i am so relieved- i check my email every 2 seconds hoping that he has pushed some miracle button so my case is approved!

Well just wanted to share- maybe febo8filer, cestlavie and others may want to try this method if the wait is becoming unbearble- for me my emploers are getting nervous so i too was on edge- hope it pans out soon!