Lets start with Feb Filers

Guys, we are so waiting for the IL, it will make such a diference in our lives here,

we will finaly get a stafford loan and live a normal life!!!

I just cant wait untill all this is over so i can get a folder full of stuff and LOCK it away, and just worry about the wifey' school, work... normal stuff!!!

this is so much extra stress!!!

I hope you get it soon !!!

ayou're in my prayers!

THANKS CSANTOS:)

I am praying for you too- i too have been saving for class- i have never been so broke before!!

hopefully may, and june is full of great news!!!!

yes i hope you get that interview letter very soon!

So with another anxiety attack coming on i dialed the USCIS as soon as i got home from work- spoke to a guy name Roger who was very understanding- he told me the same stuff as Maria but this time i was very insistant that i really should have heard something by now and so i asked him kindly if- a loss of income was enough to warrant an expedited motion on my EAD- he said CERTAINLY!!!! .....and proceeded to take some info from me- like my address,name,date of birth and contact info......he gave me a reciept no. of some kind that ended with ****MSC and told me the target date for action on my case would be may 5th- next monday! He said i would have an approval (or denial- god forbid) by that time since he just expediated my case.

:D:)....i am so relieved- i check my email every 2 seconds hoping that he has pushed some miracle button so my case is approved!

Well just wanted to share- maybe febo8filer, cestlavie and others may want to try this method if the wait is becoming unbearble- for me my emploers are getting nervous so i too was on edge- hope it pans out soon!

thats exactly what i had done, you must request an expedite service on your i765, then the guy should read a list of reasons why you can have it expedited, or you can find this list online somewhere, but tell him because of that you would like to request expedite.

AP received

Hello All, We received the AP document today by mail(Apr 28th) and online LUD says EAD has been ordered on Apr 23rd. Atleast we can travel home soon.

Hello All, We received the AP document today by mail(Apr 28th) and online LUD says EAD has been ordered on Apr 23rd. Atleast we can travel home soon.

ugh another person that has the same timeline as i do got their EAD but i still havent...so many people who have filed around the same date as me have gotten their EADS...its frustrating :( but glad to see people getting it.

Hey guys,

today (April 28, 2008) I had received second email saying that my EAD card production was ordered. I received my first email on April 24, 2008 saying that my EAD card production was ordered on April 23, 2008. What is going on?
Did anybody receive the actual card yet?

soorayah

same issue here. Got another email saying card production ordered. Apr'28th. Originally got the same email on Apr 23rd saying card production ordered. Not sure what is going on.

that happened to me, then within 2 days from the second "production order e-mail "they e-mailed me a Approval leter, and the very next day it was in the mail!

yes it seems most people get a second email saying card production ordered, i have yet to receive a second one, hopefully i just get the EAD mailed notice today and not another card production ordered. on the other hand, hoping we get the AP document this week as we plan on visiting my wifes sister and other family that she hasnt seen in a long time this weekend.

22-April Email:
Current Status: Card production ordered.
"On April 22, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you."

29-April email:
"On April 29, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. "

So what does the 29-April email mean, that the card was mailed on 29-April or that they only mailed a notice of approval for the I-765? Are you guy's counting a notice of approval letter as being EAD received or is EAD received only when you get the actual card in hand.
Thanks

you will have your card soon that is what it means! i am pretty sure that you should get it this week on the mail, or the most... next week!

So with another anxiety attack coming on i dialed the USCIS as soon as i got home from work- spoke to a guy name Roger who was very understanding- he told me the same stuff as Maria but this time i was very insistant that i really should have heard something by now and so i asked him kindly if- a loss of income was enough to warrant an expedited motion on my EAD- he said CERTAINLY!!!! .....and proceeded to take some info from me- like my address,name,date of birth and contact info......he gave me a reciept no. of some kind that ended with ****MSC and told me the target date for action on my case would be may 5th- next monday! He said i would have an approval (or denial- god forbid) by that time since he just expediated my case.

:D:)....i am so relieved- i check my email every 2 seconds hoping that he has pushed some miracle button so my case is approved!

Well just wanted to share- maybe febo8filer, cestlavie and others may want to try this method if the wait is becoming unbearble- for me my emploers are getting nervous so i too was on edge- hope it pans out soon!

Ditto !!! I just read your note, and immediately called with the same dialogue and the exact same results PLUS !!!!!
he said we can call back tomorrow (30 days after they received our RFE) to ask about that!
so Tomorrow you and I are on the phones again for our I-485! and by next week we should have our EAD's!

called USCIS and requested expedited service on my I765...she took down information and gve me a Confirmatino# and said my target date wsa 05/04/2008...lets see how that goes now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good For You!!

called USCIS and requested expedited service on my I765...she took down information and gve me a Confirmatino# and said my target date wsa 05/04/2008...lets see how that goes now...

YAY!! Let's hope this works- i am thinking my target dat might have even been the 3rd and not the 5th....he must have meant he 5th MONTH :D

Yay!!!

Ditto !!! I just read your note, and immediately called with the same dialogue and the exact same results PLUS !!!!!
he said we can call back tomorrow (30 days after they received our RFE) to ask about that!
so Tomorrow you and I are on the phones again for our I-485! and by next week we should have our EAD's!

GREAT Feb08 filer!!!
I am so glad we all can rest abit easy now!! Really it looks like they are processing mid Feb Filers but i really was dying of waiting!

GREAT Feb08 filer!!!
I am so glad we all can rest abit easy now!! Really it looks like they are processing mid Feb Filers but i really was dying of waiting!

i called twice and both the times the women were like, they are processing feb 05th now...but i know people who mailed in their applications on february 15th(few days before and after) are getting their EADs approved. so i said just put in the request for expedited service...if they do it, awesome, if they dont then atleast i tried.

Amen! At Last-ead & Ap

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

AND:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Wellthat helped a whole bunch- exactly 24 hours later!

you are next!

:
i called twice and both the times the women were like, they are processing feb 05th now...but i know people who mailed in their applications on february 15th(few days before and after) are getting their EADs approved. so i said just put in the request for expedited service...if they do it, awesome, if they dont then atleast i tried.

Don't worry- keep praying- i think those calls just make certain the the officer with our file dusts them off and slaps a stamp of approval on them :D

Cest la Vie- maybe you should try another phn call- asking about your 795 and not mentioning the RFE on the way.........