Lets start with Feb Filers

Financial loss. I cannot pay rent with money I'm not earning :( and they don't CARE to get me back into the workforce even if that can hahaha save my marriage :)

They don't realize how stressful this process is on a couple, when one is the sole breadwinner because the laws prevent the other one from contributing

hang in there buddy...i know exactly what u mean about stress when only one works...same situation here. i havent worked since December 2004. Finally i got a job last week and EAD is approved now.
do you know how long after card production ordered does it come in the mail?

So, the day is over, and NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. All y'all got your EADS in 24 hrs. and me , NOTHING!
At least my dentist was liberal with the novacaine so I have some enjoyement after all for today :)

Financial loss. I cannot pay rent with money I'm not earning :( and they don't CARE to get me back into the workforce even if that can hahaha save my marriage :)

They don't realize how stressful this process is on a couple, when one is the sole breadwinner because the laws prevent the other one from contributing

that is why i had to take a job without EAD... we were literaly hungry!!!

i have EAD now, and my job accepted it ok!

So, the day is over, and NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING. All y'all got your EADS in 24 hrs. and me , NOTHING!
At least my dentist was liberal with the novacaine so I have some enjoyement after all for today :)

dude if you were in Orlando FLA, i'd call you for a beer now!

but... dammit i feel for you!

we here did not really needed the EAD that bad, since we had to fcuk it up and work without it....

i know it is not right... but if i didnt, my wife would have to sell the car, stop going to school... and we'd be maybe divorced by now lol...

alll we need is a IL

congrats. looks like we are all moving along, who is still waiting for EAD approval???? it should come this week id say.

Still waiting here. But they took 30 freakin' days to cash the checks, so who knows how much longer.

Just dropping in to say hello and keep our heads up all who are waiting for the EAD.
Nothing new to report here but i see csantos has been good at keeping you guys company :)

csantos i may come down your way for memorial day! just have to convince my husband :)

Update on my case. Today I received an email.

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On May 1, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Update on my case. Today I received an email.

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On May 1, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

im still waiting for the email saying ours was approved, hopefully today or tomorrow since we both were card production ordered on the same day.

current AP Processing time for California?

Hi,

My AP expired. and lawyer applied for renewal today by efile.

Could ppl post how long it took to recently for AP approval from application to receiving it by mail?

I have an urgent travel need... I'm totally lost, and dunno what to do.
:(

I485 has been pending for a LONG time... since 2004.

Anita

Hi all,
I'm new here and just want to say hello to all of you.
I sent out my papers on Feb 27, and I just got an email yesterday saying my card has been ordered, which is sooo exciting! Hope whoever is still waiting will get yours soon.

Anita

Hi,

My AP expired. and lawyer applied for renewal today by efile.

Could ppl post how long it took to recently for AP approval from application to receiving it by mail?

I have an urgent travel need... I'm totally lost, and dunno what to do.
:(

I485 has been pending for a LONG time... since 2004.

Anita

Hi Anita, it took me 74 days to receive the AP from the date I mailed the application. If I may ask why is your case pending from 2004? Is it family based GC?

update, may 2nd at 5:30am, wierd, i765 approval notice sent. but we still have not received AP document which is going to cancel out our planned visit to vancouver this weekend. :(

received AP documents today, YAY. will be going to vancouver for the weekend. see fam and friends for my wife.