Lets start with Feb Filers

rather slow it down than getting a DENIAL if they decide you "LIED" because you didn't update your address.
Hopefully though this will speed it up some, because if they already open it up for a change ... .... ... might as well ?! Let's hold thumbs for you :)

wow, i wonder if thats what happened, it makes me wonder know, what if i never called them today????

Congratulations js360!!! Today is a great day, isn't it? Our dream finally came true :p

its funny, cause this whole week for me has been horrible, i took the last 2 days off work cause i couldnt take the stress any more and it was causing fights at home, but now its like we won the championship feeling, my wife is so excited to work, she has not worked since we had our son in december of 2006.

Awesome!

hey guys, i got great news that i didnt think would come this late in the day.

for both my son and wife i765 card production ordered, and i131 approval notice sent, YAAAAAAAAAY...........we are so happy you dont even know. thanks for everyones support up to this point and i pray you all get yours soon too. santos you were right!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation to both js360 and Sorrayah. One more thing to stress about.
Wish you both good luck in future, specially finding a good job.

Congratulation to both js360 and Sorrayah. One more thing to stress about.
Wish you both good luck in future, specially finding a good job.

Thank you very much Rose_Uw!!! I can not wait to go to look for some job!!! I was sitting home from November and it was driving me crazy... :)

thanks rose, my wife actually has already been offered a job, however she cannot start until she gets her SSN. does anyone know when you go to get your SSN if they issue the number there on the spot???

js no they don't... it takes 2-3 weeks for you to get your SSN in the mail.

that sucks, that could pose as being a problem, and ive also heard of ssn office refusing to process SSN even if you have an EAD card, because they dont see it in there system or something? anyone heard of that

that sucks, that could pose as being a problem, and ive also heard of ssn office refusing to process SSN even if you have an EAD card, because they dont see it in there system or something? anyone heard of that

i believe if you have your EAD card that should be enough to apply for a SSN...once u apply it will take 2-3 weeks for you to get it in the mail. employers are usually pretty good with waiting for SSNs, tell them u have applied and it should get to u in a week or so.

makes me wanna call them first thing tomorrow morning that's for sure!

i asked for an expedited i765 processing due to the fact of financial loss. i dont know or think this had anything to do with it though, i think it was our time.

Just got an email notification today: Card production ordered :eek::):p:D...OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY....js360, seems like we are on the same boat. I'm very very happy for you and for myself. This feeling is great, isn't it? I only received one email today, but that's the most important one for now. I wish my travel document can get approved soon. I haven't gone back home for many years :(

I hope for those who have not recevied email or card yet will get it SOON. Be faithful.

BEMORE HOPEFUL, I am sure you will see yours in the next few days since our dates are very close. It's on the way.....

OOOOO......YAAAAAAAY, my travel document got approved too. Mom & Dad, I am coming home to see you guys soon. Thank you GOD. Maybe I should take tomorrow off to go cerlerbrate. I also want to thank this forum for bring us here, all of you are great.

Be faithful!

congrats to all that have gotten eads and aps so far, im sure all feb filers will get theres before the month is out at the end of next week. but i cannot tell you dont worry about it, because i did, everyday. even though you think its comin, or know it is. there is still doubt that causes stress

Congrats Td,js & Sorrayah!!

BEMORE HOPEFUL, I am sure you will see yours in the next few days since our dates are very close. It's on the way.....

YAY!!!!! well looks like its been a great week!! I am so happy for you- I was just wondering about you too TD then I came one here and saw this!!!:D.... AND I KNOW js360 IS A HAPPY CAMPER TOO!.....YAY also for Sorrayah-praying for mine and cestlavie's now....any other FEBFILERs waiting on EADs or APs?

TD did you get an interview date as yet??

now we all need to have our files sent to the local DO and have them take care of us!!!!

I so hope that after all of this we dont get a chibanga bang DO that is mad or anything, I will start praying for our DO's guardian angels!!!!

so they can help "chill 'em out"

I think, and don't take my word for it, but a company can let you work, but not let you touch your wages until they have your SSN. That will probably hold true for a smaller company than a fortune 500.

Congrats to js and all other who got their EAD and AP approved.
want to share some good news from my side too.
Got an IL y'day for june 17th.
I was just wondering do they take separate interview or we sit together all the time?
thanks & best wishes to all.

I was just wondering do they take separate interview or we sit together all the time?
thanks & best wishes to all.

the first interview i believe is generally one that you two can take together. then if they are not convinced then they can ask u to come in for a second interview. the Stokes Interview where you two are separated and asked questions. also video taped i think.