Lets start with Feb Filers

lkbectz, why don't you just print out the entire form and resubmit the entirely filled out form I-864 ?
it will only take 7 extra minutes.
Surely you don't have anything to hide from the government, they know it all already anyway. they can reach into your bank accounts, track your credit & spending history all the way back to the first time you signed your name on anything.

These formalities of filling forms are not to trick us, it's only to satisfy the government agencies that we are who we say we are - they don't deal with us until the interview, so nobody ever sees us except for fingerprinting.

Please rest your heart and worries ... :) They want to give you your GC, you are marrried to their citizen, and they want to preserve families and family rights. They just want to know that you are a good person who is not here to run up some drug cartels - even though that is a huge kickstart for the economy since it supplies jobs accross the board which could increase spending power and I can go on an on, but this is not the place :D

im wondering why the million questions, not to be rude, but what it says on his/hers, has nothing to do with what it says on yours??? all you need to reply to is what it says on yours, so may i ask, what does it exactly say on yours? cause you are the one that needs the advice right?

Hi, js360,
I sent I-130/I-485/I-765/I-864/I-693/G325A on 03/03/08. NOA all on 03/15/08. But on 03/31/08, received RFE says REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE (I-485), Check the little box on YOU NEED TO SUBMIT COMPLETED AND SIGNED I-864. I don't know what's going on cause I already sent.

Hi, js360,
I sent I-130/I-485/I-765/I-864/I-693/G325A on 03/03/08. NOA all on 03/15/08. But on 03/31/08, received RFE says REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE (I-485), Check the little box on YOU NEED TO SUBMIT COMPLETED AND SIGNED I-864. I don't know what's going on cause I already sent.

Just send it again. it doesn't matter ... sometimes one paper falls behind a desk and it's just missing. :) Don't worry, just send it again :) YOu've made copies of what you sent initially right ? So copy & send again. No big deal

i
lkbectz, why don't you just print out the entire form and resubmit the entirely filled out form I-864 ?
it will only take 7 extra minutes.
Surely you don't have anything to hide from the government, they know it all already anyway. they can reach into your bank accounts, track your credit & spending history all the way back to the first time you signed your name on anything.

These formalities of filling forms are not to trick us, it's only to satisfy the government agencies that we are who we say we are - they don't deal with us until the interview, so nobody ever sees us except for fingerprinting.

Please rest your heart and worries ... :) They want to give you your GC, you are marrried to their citizen, and they want to preserve families and family rights. They just want to know that you are a good person who is not here to run up some drug cartels - even though that is a huge kickstart for the economy since it supplies jobs accross the board which could increase spending power and I can go on an on, but this is not the place :D

I plan to re submit the entire documents again, as I called Cust Svc Center, the lady told me that the file may not transfer completed to the currect processing office, if I received RFE, it better to re-submit again.

Hi, js360,

maybe you forgot to sign it. regardless, what you must do is send it again. i used an attorney to file, he also told me, that sometimes they get backed up with processing or something happens, and they will request something they already have just so you think thats why the process is slowing down or halted for you. i wouldnt be too concerned, just resend it. and double check it twice before sending it again, unless you already sent it, then it should be all good

maybe you forgot to sign it. regardless, what you must do is send it again. i used an attorney to file, he also told me, that sometimes they get backed up with processing or something happens, and they will request something they already have just so you think thats why the process is slowing down or halted for you. i wouldnt be too concerned, just resend it. and double check it twice before sending it again, unless you already sent it, then it should be all good

I remembered that I signed all forms cause I checked several times before senting, but anyway, I just sent it again, I will updated if my case move. Thanks here for all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol js... I hope not! They don't say what it is... and the lawyer hasn't received it but I alerted them... I'm pretty sure it's the 2007 Tax returns, and that might take a few days to get

lol js... I hope not! They don't say what it is... and the lawyer hasn't received it but I alerted them... I'm pretty sure it's the 2007 Tax returns, and that might take a few days to get

i think its wrong for them to be asking for 2007 tax returns simply because the deadline to file hasnt come yet. and if they do ask for it, they should just ask you to bring it to the interview. i still havent received and RFE, and i hope i dont, because to get it this late would slow my case down alot i think

for sure... but at this point it's only speculations... I wish they could simply say online what the request for additional evidence is about... be simpler... can I call and ask them?

for sure... but at this point it's only speculations... I wish they could simply say online what the request for additional evidence is about... be simpler... can I call and ask them?

i dont know if you can call and ask, i havent had any encounters with RFE yet, but i dont think it would hurt to try

well i did try and they dont have more information to provide than an I797 is on its way. wow... talk about delays... now it won't be another 2 weeks at least before they get back to my application

What bugs me is that if it has to do with anything else other than the birth certificate why would they not include it on the first RFE...

It's starting to sound more and more like they follow a checklist of necessary forms... they stop at the first missing item and send a RFE on it... and they do not go any further down that checklist until they receive that missing item. When they do, same process all over again, till they reach the end of that list.

What bugs me is that if it has to do with anything else other than the birth certificate why would they not include it on the first RFE...

It's starting to sound more and more like they follow a checklist of necessary forms... they stop at the first missing item and send a RFE on it... and they do not go any further down that checklist until they receive that missing item. When they do, same process all over again, till they reach the end of that list.

Drat- another set back!
By chance- are you using your income as part of the money required to meet the proverty line? Because in my case they wanted my taxes as well as my husbands- they did emphasis the "latest" tax returns too- but they definately wanted both of ours.

we sent our paperwork on jan 31 and we had the taxes filled already we were allterted by another forum that they would REF for 07 taxes beginning in feb !!!

so we went ahead and had the taxes done asap!

we sent our paperwork on jan 31 and we had the taxes filled already we were allterted by another forum that they would REF for 07 taxes beginning in feb !!!

so we went ahead and had the taxes done asap!

oh- i wish the USCIS would have put out an alert or something- jeez

Drat- another set back!
By chance- are you using your income as part of the money required to meet the proverty line? Because in my case they wanted my taxes as well as my husbands- they did emphasis the "latest" tax returns too- but they definately wanted both of ours.

Since I'm not applying on the basis of marriage, my income is irrelevant. I could be making 7-10 figures, and I still would need a sponsor to sign off on the affidavit of support that meets the poverty guidelines. All that is required is the tax returns of those who sponsored me for permanent residence... my parents... and that of the one who signed off on the affidavit of support if different from sponsor... in this case my sister.

And it is still all speculation that they sent me another RFE for tax returns... I won't know till my attorney receives the letter to let me know, but in my opinion, that is the only thing they would probably ask me for more proofs on...

Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone see the new namecheck timelines on uscis website and they are to process older namechecks first, does this mean our cases are going to take longer now because the old ones are tehre priority????