Lets start with Feb Filers

js what's the link to namechecks processing timelines? and I don't think it will affect us. The namecheck never affected the order of which applications get processed. They just held back those applications that required additional verification.

even if we get stuck i hope we can get this taken care with that paper that came out stating the 180 day after aos, if they dont clear your name you might still get the gc while awating????

oh- i wish the USCIS would have put out an alert or something- jeez

03/03/08 SENT I-130/I-485/I-765/I-693/G325A/I-864
03/15/08 NOA ALL
03/31/08 RD RFE
04/01/08 RFE BACK

I sent RFE by certify mail to Lee's Summit, MO 64064, but while I check USPS tracking and Confirm, its says: arrived at MO 64064, then forward to MO 64002, have you got same experience or anyone have the same experience? Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
03/15/08 NOA ALL
03/31/08 RD RFE
04/01/08 RFE BACK

I sent RFE by certify mail to Lee's Summit, MO 64064, but while I check USPS tracking and Confirm, its says: arrived at MO 64064, then forward to MO 64002, have you got same experience or anyone have the same experience? Thank you!

so what was your rfe for?

yes. same here. it's only the postal service.
Lkbectz you worry far toooooo much :)
Relax mate. I realize how stressful this is, but we all go through exactly the same thing. I promise you. Our RFE is different, our experience is exactly the same.
our timelines are different, our stress and anxiety are exactly the same.
our locations are different, our need for knowing that we are not alone is exactly the same. and this forum has been the saving grace for most, if not all of us this far.

If you feel really lost and in need for more people's experiences, it really helps a lot to read the threads of other months. July 2007 filers have a nice thread, as does November. Find those threads and see how the people in there have exactly the same experience as we do :) It's amazing

NOPE- not even an LUD :(
Trying to keep my mind elsewhere before i go crazy!

same here ... but Hopeful, we're still doing good time. Look at Canuck's timeline ... nothing happened for almost a month when she was at our place in the race, and then all of a sudden things just MOVED like a wagon downhill without brakes for her from there on. We're in a good place

Preparing tax returns should be done tomorrow... copies by saturday/monday. Still haven't heard about what the 2nd RFE is about.... but just prepping for it. Even if it's not tax returns, I'll have them send it in the response just so I can avoid a 3rd RFE lol...

same here ... but Hopeful, we're still doing good time. Look at Canuck's timeline ... nothing happened for almost a month when she was at our place in the race, and then all of a sudden things just MOVED like a wagon downhill without brakes for her from there on. We're in a good place

I agree :)...nothing much happens until about day 50-60....and we are all at a month or so now...lol
For now - we can just sit back and celebrate the successes of the January filers- and even they have little action besides Canuck, AtlBro and one or two others....so lets hang in there Feb08, Sorraya and cestlavie!! Its soon our turn!

- ok- enough pep talks.....back to cooking dinner:rolleyes:

- ok- enough pep talks.....back to cooking dinner:rolleyes:

One of these days we're gonna MISS our lazy days of being home and cooking dinner :)
we'll be working and our hubbies cooking the dinner in their semi-retired Long vacations coming up towards 3Q of 2008

For now - we can just sit back and celebrate the successes of the January filers
That's for sure, they're moving along so nicely that it is giving us LOTS of hope.
Even the March filers are getting their FP notices etc done ... So we're all right on track

03/15/08 NOA ALL
03/31/08 RD RFE
04/01/08 RFE BACK

Yes- this happened to me too...its offically "there" when someone signs for t- you should get a confrimation pdf showing their signature :)

That's for sure, they're moving along so nicely that it is giving us LOTS of hope.
Even the March filers are getting their FP notices etc done ... So we're all right on track[/QUOTE]

Yip- thats right!:)

I will tell you this much the processing time it is not accurate!

remember when i had my info pass? it was on the 26th of march! the officer said no info on EAD or nothing like that!

check the processing time webpage says that either Orlando DO or NBC is processing december 2007 on the EAD...

and this monday i got the e-mail that the card production was ordered!....

so... i dont think (Thank God) that that online search on processing times is actually acurate!

My experience with USCIS tells me that those processing times are accurate. Those dates show worst case. It means all cases before that date has been cleared. Your case can be approved earlier...

I will tell you this much the processing time it is not accurate!

remember when i had my info pass? it was on the 26th of march! the officer said no info on EAD or nothing like that!

check the processing time webpage says that either Orlando DO or NBC is processing december 2007 on the EAD...

and this monday i got the e-mail that the card production was ordered!....

so... i dont think (Thank God) that that online search on processing times is actually acurate!

My experience with USCIS tells me that those processing times are accurate. Those dates show worst case. It means all cases before that date has been cleared. Your case can be approved earlier...

thats what i think as well, unless you stuck in name check or some other clearing, that is there oldest cases there processing, thats what i think as well.

That's it. all my peppyness is gone. it's Friday, and i want my LUD !!!!
whaaaaaa! it's worse than not getting my morning coffee. so since I will be crying like a baby today for my LUD, I will excuse myself from any further posting until I can behave like an adult who can stand in line with grace again :)