Lets start with Feb Filers

LOL :D
Says he who has an EAD card on the way :D
I'm only at day what ... 38 ... There are 18 more days to go until my day 56,
you should see the state of my nails ...
the muscles in my legs from the stairs up & down to the mailbox, the hole in my stomach where the butterflies fly out of everyday after they flutter all the way down to teh mailbox ...
it's absurd. Every day I'm peppy and optimistic. but today is friday, all bets are off :)

I'm so happy for you you have no idea. Where's my baileys ...
I know... off to the beach I go

Last edited by a moderator:
it was eventful for us! i got the "card production ordered" thingy!!!

you guys ever come to florida let us know! we can break some bread and drink some beer!

you guys ever come to florida let us know! we can break some bread and drink some beer!

yes indeed it was eventful for you. congrats on that, why the rest of us sit and wait. we are on deck

between FP and EAD it was 1 month straight of no NEWS!!!! going to the mail box everyday! and watching you guys get going...!

i was wondering, does anyone know if this is true. if you are offered a job, and get it in a written letter, that you can fax it to uscis and they will speed up your EAD.

I was gonna come last week but could not get any deal for orlando...so i went to cali instead.....will keep you posted when and if we make it there

I got letter from USCIS saying that they can not expedite my case as they have strict policy against it. I tried to push it as I had lost job and wanting to get done with GC for able to find another job.... :(

Besides that, there has not been any LUD on any of my applications since they recieved it....God knows what are morons doing there

i was wondering, does anyone know if this is true. if you are offered a job, and get it in a written letter, that you can fax it to uscis and they will speed up your EAD.

it is true, you have to fax it to NBC and your DO and infopass it !!!!

have seen a couple of people from another immigration forum doing so and they did get EAD quick, 3 of them applied at the same time frame as i did and got ead withing 30 days... i got it within 56 days... so it would not hurt to try

main tip: try calling the 1800 number and try having them transfer you to a real officer where you can explain your case, and most likely he'll give you a number starting with WC and you make an infopass appointment and tell them the officer told you to do so in order to request a service order to expedite your ead!!!! it works!

I was gonna come last week but could not get any deal for orlando...so i went to cali instead.....will keep you posted when and if we make it there

wifey and i are here from monday trough friday 8-430 est

i am here sometimes on saturday like today when i can get the house shore done!!!! lol she is at the hair beuty thingy so i have about 1 hour untill we go for dinnewr, but if anyone pops in orlando.klissimme fla area we are in you can come to our place we will have a ball or we can go to a restaurant/ale house!

I got letter from USCIS saying that they can not expedite my case as they have strict policy against it. I tried to push it as I had lost job and wanting to get done with GC for able to find another job.... :(

Besides that, there has not been any LUD on any of my applications since they recieved it....God knows what are morons doing there

i just found out that EAD is not processed from your DO as you can see my posts, it is processed in the NBC (national bennefits center) so you can call up the 1800 and do not give up until you get a real offocer wich will give you a case number diferent from our regular "msc08********" and you can fax straight up to the NBC with a copy of your noas + biometrics done! i sent overnight !!! and it works,4 days after infopass got the EAD ordered!!!!

i just found out that EAD is not processed from your DO as you can see my posts, it is processed in the NBC (national bennefits center) so you can call up the 1800 and do not give up until you get a real offocer wich will give you a case number diferent from our regular "msc08********" and you can fax straight up to the NBC with a copy of your noas + biometrics done! i sent overnight !!! and it works,4 days after infopass got the EAD ordered!!!!

I dont doubt that it would probably work but in my case I already have one EAD which is based on EB-2 India pending AOS. I was trying for GC interview and dont care much for EAD.....

And thanks for your offer about FL area ball :) Will keep it in mind

Has anyone else not received an LUD within a few days after the FP appointment?

It seems like most people get an LUD directly after the FP appointment. Is it unusual that I had my FP appointment on March 15th and I still have not seen any additional LUD to both my I-765 and my I-485 aos applications?

02/15/08 Mailed I-765 & I-485
02/21/08 NOA. Also could view my applications online where it states that my applications are being processed at the national benefits center and has the receipt date of the 21st listed. Also states the current status: case received and pending.
02/25/08 FP notice
03/15/08 FP Completed

Has anyone else not received an LUD within a few days after the FP appointment?

It seems like most people get an LUD directly after the FP appointment. Is it unusual that I had my FP appointment on March 15th and I still have not seen any additional LUD to both my I-765 and my I-485 aos applications?

02/15/08 Mailed I-765 & I-485
02/21/08 NOA. Also could view my applications online where it states that my applications are being processed at the national benefits center and has the receipt date of the 21st listed. Also states the current status: case received and pending.
02/25/08 FP notice
03/15/08 FP Completed

Most people do get an LUD- I would wait until 30 days have passed- i.e. until April 15th and if you don't recieve a Card production email or LUD by then make an infopass at your local DO.

Just my advice.:)

Case Update... AP & EAD received.
Still Can't see I-130 online,
I-485 LUD more than a month ago.
Good luck to all.