Lets start with Feb Filers

As of today, I can see the I-130 & I-765 cases online with a LUD of today too. However, I can't see any of the I-485.

So, I went ahead an added the cases to my portfolio, with the option to receive email updates, so will I get emails for every LUD?

Hi, efmef,
At the time you can't see case online, how to add case to self portfolio to receive email update? Thanks!

Good morning everyone!
It's so incredible to read this forum first thing and get such good news - PCNHM and Santos ... what a bunch of good news at once ... We're so proud of you for getting into your RN School mate, that's incredible !!!!! :D

Hopeful & JS360 & Sorrayah, Next time they "touch" our cases, it will be for Card Production Ordered ...
I'm going to my uni's Career Fair and interview around with the confidence of a GC holder on April 18th, cos every year until now I got shot down at the Career fair already for Visa status ... No more. No more. :)

GOOD LUCK @ the career fair- knock em off their feet!!!

sorry guys about that one, but yea all jokes aside, i gotta question, on your guys online case status, what day does it "say" your case was received. because i have delivery confirmation of my package to USCIS on Feb15th, but online it says they received this case on Feb 27th. is this the same for everyone that a later date is posted as received date online???

Yes , mine it the same way Js360- if you look at my sig you will see it was recieved by USCIS on Feb. 27th- but i think the date the are refering to as "recieved" is the NOA date.

Igot RFE today for form I-864 and it was dated 3/20/2008.
Turns out we left one entire page of the form completely EMPTY! :)
but in all fairness, it's Section 7, and it says this "YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THIS PART

so, now we'll have to send in the 2007 Tax returns and all this info TONIGHT I guess.

Hi, Feb08Filer,
I known according to their instruction that if you total household income on line 24C (24A+24B) is exceeds the I-864P requested for your hosehold size, you are not required to fill Part 7 and skip to Part 8. Now I have a Q: you receive REF for I-864, do they request you submit a completed and signed I-864? Or they just pointed out you miss fill the Part 7 and you have to completed?

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are so funny and optimistic every day! I love reading your posts. Actually it is first thing I do every morning and then I check the forum at least hundered times during the day ;-)
js360 - you got me totally with your post. I believed to everything you said LOL :D:p
csantos and Feb08Filer - thank you for your positivity. I wish you are right :rolleyes::cool:
Feb08Filer - good luck on your Career Fair. I am sure you will rock!!! :)

Great day to everyone!

Feb08 I believe all Chicago Lockbox mail is handled by the misouri service center (NBC)....

cannuck... it's insane... would they have let you apply for one if you showed the EAD instead? I mean obviously people with EADs are not yet legal resident... and would probably still show as pending themselves... very odd... but I have one word for it... ok 3... c'est la vie!

Hi, cestlavie, you got RFE for birth certificate. I saw you re-submit, does it mean you sent birth certificate with your original package and they can't find it so sent your RFE, and you re-sent again? I sent documents all together, now they ask Rfe which I already sent, I don't know what's going on?

Hi, cestlavie, you got RFE for birth certificate. I saw you re-submit, does it mean you sent birth certificate with your original package and they can't find it so sent your RFE, and you re-sent again? I sent documents all together, now they ask Rfe which I already sent, I don't know what's going on?

Yup... it's exactly what it was. The lawer had the birth certificates + translation on file so he resubmitted copies. I don't know what to make of it?

Hi, Feb08Filer, I have a question? You received a RFE for Request I-864, do they point out you miss the section 7? I known that if you total household income is exceeds the I-864P requested, you are not requiredd to fill and skip to part 8.

yep, that was exactly my RFE, I had to fill in the section 7.

So I called up the 1.800 number, and asked, so the lady told me to fill it, and just for good measure to prevent any further RFE, I should probably just print out some bank statements to show that it's true info for the date. So the RFE packet was almost 1/2 as thick as the original application with all the bank and brokerage statements in it :)
but they've received it, and resumed case and even notified me by email that they resumed case. So I'm happy.

I hope that others who come after us will read through our thread to see all the things that were asked in RFE, so that they'll fill it all out to begin with ... :)

Well this is so awesome finally things are kinda bonding, AOS process, me being accepted! there was over 300 people applying gor 20 positions... i got position 9 and this is not an April fools joke!

i am like bouncing of the hook!

dont you just love to be "touched"?

LOL

thank you for all the good wishes :):) This year, is the first year of the rest of our lives. From here on out we have no more excuses.

csantos, as a student myself, I am so super proud of you for getting accepted. getting into RN school is no joke!! That's supremely awesome!
PLUS !!!! the lady at my DO told me that the second you have that email/online notice of Card Production ordered for EAD, you are LEGAL TO WORK AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO!
and if anybody disputes it, you can show them the printout saying that it can take up to 90 days for the actual card to come. so my dear friend, you are finally LEGAL to work where you've been working :) OR you can go to a place where you can actually work as a nurse aide now ... :)

So I called up the 1.800 number, and asked, so the lady told me to fill it, and just for good measure to prevent any further RFE, I should probably just print out some bank statements to show that it's true info for the date. So the RFE packet was almost 1/2 as thick as the original application with all the bank and brokerage statements in it :)
but they've received it, and resumed case and even notified me by email that they resumed case. So I'm happy.

I hope that others who come after us will read through our thread to see all the things that were asked in RFE, so that they'll fill it all out to begin with ... :)
Thanks for reply. I have one more Q? on your REF, do they point out you missing Part 7? what do they say on RFE? I am at same situation.

Online Access

Hi, efmef,
At the time you can't see case online, how to add case to self portfolio to receive email update? Thanks!

At that point I was able to add only the ones that I could see... I kept checking for the ones I couldn't 2 or 3 times a day so I could add them to my portfolio and get email updates. Hope this helps.

on your RFE, do they said REQUEST FOR INITIAL EVIDENCE (I-485), Check the box on YOU MUST SUBMITT A COMPLETED AND SIGNED I-864?
or just request your completed ONLY section 7 on I-864, thank you very much.

Thanks for reply. I have one more Q? on your REF, do they point out you missing Part 7? what do they say on RFE? I am at same situation.

They sent me the page of Section 7 and a letter that said I have to fill it in and return it to the Lee's Summit, MO address.

The letter said lot of blah blah, and at the end a little box with checkmark and :

Page 5 of Form I-864 Affidavit of Support submitted is blank or missing.
In order to process your application further, you will need to submit and complete all pages of Form I-864. Complete and return the enclosed page of form I-864.

my mail comes at 11 ish- so it was there- like i say dated fromn before my FP :(. Working on it now.
It seems as if I am to fill out the I-864 as well as send 2007 tax returns for us both.
Originnally i sent his 2006-i didnt work until 2007.
But we have since both filed our 2007 taxes so i am hoping that with those documents and the copleted 864A we will be back on track.

Hi, BMORE HOPEFUL,
May I know, what exactly on your RFE Letter, does it say: Request for Initial Evidence (I-485), check the box on You need to submit a completed and signed I-864? Or others ? Thank you!

Hi, BMORE HOPEFUL,
May I know, what exactly on your RFE Letter, does it say: Request for Initial Evidence (I-485), check the box on You need to submit a completed and signed I-864? Or others ? Thank you!

im wondering why the million questions, not to be rude, but what it says on his/hers, has nothing to do with what it says on yours??? all you need to reply to is what it says on yours, so may i ask, what does it exactly say on yours? cause you are the one that needs the advice right?

They sent me the page of Section 7 and a letter that said I have to fill it in and return it to the Lee's Summit, MO address.

The letter said lot of blah blah, and at the end a little box with checkmark and :

Page 5 of Form I-864 Affidavit of Support submitted is blank or missing.
In order to process your application further, you will need to submit and complete all pages of Form I-864. Complete and return the enclosed page of form I-864.

Thanks for you reply. I sent I-864 with all other forms and documents, received RFE for initial Evidence for I-485, indicated I need to submit a completed and signed I-864, I don't know what's going on.

just to clear things up here, i find my self calling everyone a him, then editing to him/her.....just wanna know whos a Male of Female here so i quit making the mistake,

im a male if you dont know by now.