Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

Hello everyone.
Good news that I have received my receipt reg I485 and EAD
My RD is April 12
ND is JUNE 26
I got the papers from my attorney just few minutes back.
Thanks to all of u and i wish you all BEST OF GRACE

No Title

Updated tracking list. Inspains, please clarify your RD & ND.
Inspains, I think your 485 receipt, EAD receipt & your drivers licence should be enough to get an interim EAD from your local office.
I am not 100% sure but I will try to gather more details. Goodluck.

No Title

Coconut is Inspains. I changed to DSL and I am having some problem getting in as Inspains, therefore the name is Coconut.

My attorney mailed me only the receipt nos., no RD and ND. I have been pestring her for so long I don\'t want to go back rightaway and ask for RD and ND. hope you understand. I am pretty sure it was sent on 04/11/2001.

485 : EAC-01-211-55xxx (mine)
                              56xxx (wife)

EAD : EAC-01-211-56xxx
                             56xxx

AP : EAC-01-211-56xxx (Approved on 07/02)
                             56xxx (Approved on 07/02)

Good luck.

No Title

Guys,

I have a wired question, how come you could know your package was lost or not?

I met a condition by the end of May: I called the assistant of the attorney of my company to ask her whether my package of I485 was sent out to INS, she gave me an wired answer that she might let the package go because she could not find the package in her place, but she could not find my name in her daily AC log. Now, I am not sure the date of my package sending, I asked her several times, she didn\'t give me a positive answer. What am I gonna do about this? Does anybody have some good suggestion? I asked her for the tracking number, she never gave it to me.

No Title

There is no way you could find out this unless you call IIO after
some long time(e.g. 6 months) if you still haven\'t got anything(receipts, EADs).

No Title

If my package was lost, I won\'t get the receipt in the future, then I won\'t have the case number, how I will call INS people and maybe it was the assistant who lost my package. Do you think I should call her to make sure she sent them out?

No Title

You can give your name to an IIO and he/she will be able to search on your name. If your package was received by INS and entered in the system, then they should have the information in the computer. Otherwise, INS either has never received or has not entered your application in the system.

No Title

One more question:

Can I say they won\'t type any of my information into computer before they send my receipt out? So far, from our list, only people who\'s sending date were about the beginning of April got the receipt, so do you think I should wait for a while or call them soon?

No Title

Cannot wait. Just talked to IIO. She told me to wait another 3-4 week. They are processing mid April receipts now.