Lets start receipt tracking.. - Please Join Us

No Title

INS does not need a reason for not doing their work. They won\'t work in any situation. They will make chaos of a situation first and then they will try to fix the situation. They like fire fighting.

It is an Independence day for US citizens not for you buddy. For you the independence from GC process is still a distant dream and they will make every effort to keep it out of your reach as long as they can.

No Title

Looks like VSC is not working at all for the New 485 filings. they are not sending any receipt. lot of March people waiting FP notices. They should have got it so far. its like a complete Grid lock for 485 filings.

No Title

plus when tomorrow (July 2) begins another round of pouring 485 filings (since all EB category starts current tomorrow), we will be in even worse situation to get our receipts.

No Title

Money orders cashed on 6/29
Money orders for 485/EAD have been cashed on 6/29. RD:4/16/01, I will provide an update when I receive the notice.

No Title

Filed: 04/11/2001,EB2 RIR/India PD 12/99
ND: 6/20/2001
AP received: 6/25/2001
Waiting for EAD.
Does any one know what is latest date for which VSC sent out FP notice?
Thanks,
Krishna.

No Title

hi, I filed I-485 on April 27, and UPS tracker showed that someone in Vermont signed the package. but I have not receive anything yet, the bad thing is that my H1-b is expiring in Oct. and I did not file EAD application with I-485, any advises?

Thanks in advance.

No Title

Good News guys & gals. Its 10:40 pm EST and my purpose of posting this message is
"Never, ever loose your hopes, its the only thing that keeps your spirit awake & let you move forward".

Good News: Cheques for FP, I765, I131 and I485 all cashed on the same day (June 29th) for
my wife\'s application. I haven\'t received the receipt notice yet for her and hope to receive soon.

My attorney\'s office mailed her application to VSC on 4/11/2001.

Thanks so much for keeping this thread alive and hope to see everyone\'s receipt notice comes thru soon.

Good Luck.

patient_immig

No Title

Updated tracking list.
Looks like VSC is moving slowly but steadily. Good luck to all of us who are waiting.

No Title

Recd. receipts for 485/EAD/AP( for both I and my wife) from my attorney. applications sent to INS on 04/11/2001. don\'t know RD & ND.

Checked AVM yesterday(07/02) and found that our AP was approved yesterday. no word on EAD yet.

No Title

Hi 485/vsc waiter,

Good Morning. How do you know that the \'Money Orders\' have been cashed? Where can you check them out?

Thanks
Priyadarshini

No Title

If you have filed for H1B and have a receipt..then you are fine.
You can work upto 8 mnths after expiration date of H1 ..
--
Better file EAD now..
or atleast file H1B extension if you havent done so far...

No Title

starts from RD, because that\'s INS physically received your I-485.
this has been confirmed by many lawyers.

No Title

What should I do to get EAD after 90days ?
Lets say I got the EAD receipt etc...
Which office should I go..?
What all docs do I need ?
Any idea ?
Im living near NY city.
Thanks.