Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

Keeping the thread alive!

Hi folks,

Just to let you know that this site reallys helps in keeping our hopes high especially after the crap we go thru with the good ole INS. I\'m anxiously waiting for my reciept and even more for my AP, i will feel like a free bird to be able to travel after 5 long years! My 485/AP/EAD MD is 06/21/01. Hoping the contractor\'s continue to do the good work!!! (whatever!!!!) ;)
Jimz thanks for all the hardwork on ur lovely site! keep up the good work!
cheers
hope99

Keep updating your dates

Guys, keep updating your dates so other people can share the information and sleep well

JimZ

Waiting for Receipt and EAD since April

Hi all, I mailed my I-485, EAD application through lawyer on April 17. All checks were cleared on May 01. But I did not yet get any receipt notices or EAD. Called INS VSC, they say I am not in the system. My 485 is based on family sponsorship not employer.

Can anyone suggest, whats happening with me. Should I be worried that they have lost my file or something else?

What is Reciept date & Notice date

Is the receipt date be the one when INS receives the application by mail ?.

can some one explain what is Reciept date & Notice date ,and which date is considered for tracking the age of the application .

No Title

It seems there are two threads for "Lets Continue tracking ..."
First
JimZ 8/13/01 10:17am

Second
JimZ "Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date" 8/13/01 10:25am

Please don\'t change other people\'s data on infitime

Hi guys,
I found my entry was modified by other people on www.infitime.com today! I entered the data on Saturday noon to update the ND/RD that I received from INS. Somehow this morning when I check it, I found someone added two more entry for me(FD and AD). I just want to let the people(who changed my data) know that it\'s not funny! And infitime is a seriuos tracking system that many people depend on it and getting information and hope from it! I also want to notify you guys that make sure your data wasn\'t modified by others.

Another_gc_waiter

485 receipts & IIO

Hi,

I was told by IIO that receipts were mailed on 8/03. So far I got receipts for EAD and AP. I have not yet received 485 receipt.
RD 6/01
ND 8/03

Any one who\'s ND is after 8/03 got all the receipts(in mail)?

Thanks,
Nagesh.

Got receipt last Friday

Just got lawyer\'s e-mail. My receipt was received on last Friday. Big relief :) At least officially the waiting ball starts running

JimZ

No Title

I think my package was lost, but my company insisted that they sent it out by the end of May. Now I am preparing for refile although my company let me wait for another two weeks to get the result.

Shanxin

I still don\'t believe the package is lost. If I were you I would call INS again to ask the possibility and consequence of refiling. This is hard situation but everything will work out

JimZ

No Title

Wait for some more time. Look my posting under mail room mess. Our application was almost lost and later found that was separated and returned to our attorney\'s office. We re-filed again with a letter explaining the error in INS mail room. But our applications were stamped as received on MAY/01. We lost 3 months in ND but donot know whether we loose our RD as well. We have to wait and see. But there are chances that I may get my original RD of May/01.

No Title

Guys, please trust me that I am not crazy. Now I am calm and I am not doing the refiling thing yet. I just give the hospital a phone call to let them help me get the copy of my medical examination and I will make copy of all the documemts needed for refiling and put them into a package. I am still waiting because my company won\'t let me do the refiling thing within two weeks. I just prepare and make everything ready, if things won\'t work out, I will do the make up at once. And I won\'t call INS until this weekend, I will check by then and next weekend, I have to stop thinking, learn to accept the truth even just the possibility, make everything ready. I think I am doing the right thing. I have no other choice, don\'t I?

Any receipts today!

Did anyone get receipts today. Applied 485,AP & EAD on 14 Jun 2001. Still waiting!

No Title

Guys, now we have two thread for "let\'s contiune...", I suggest you use this one, for this one include the latest information.

Please keep this alive.

Thanks!

difference between receipt date and notice date

What is the difference between receipt date and notice date?