Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

The site will be back in the after

Yeah, we are going to see a lot of movement this week

JimZ

No Title

JimZ inftimes.com my favourite receipt track site is down. Please do something about it real quick before I choke

What the hell is going on.....No receipts since last week !

INS - Vermont contrator joke is still not over, I guess !

No

Overall that is not true. INS has sent out receipt for cases filed in first week of May.

JimZ

Any receipt?

We haven\'t heard anyone getting receipt since last week. Does that means VSC stopped processing I-485 receipt last week?

No Title

I haven\'t seen any receipt getting information since last weekend, but I found that one person modified www.infitime.com who file his I485 on 05/09, so things are not too bad.

Wish everything would be fine!

filing I-485 concurrently

Hi, guys, bad news about I-485 receipt and good news for I-149 filer. I read an article about EB immigrantion trend. It says that starting from 10/1/01, INS will allow concurrent filing of I-140 and I-485. So I guess, a lot more I-485 filing will arrive at Vermont then. Imagine how messy will their mail room be! But for guys who are about to file I140, this will save you at least 8 months to get your GC

That is not true

Go to I140 forum and read their posts. INS has no such plan in the foreseeable future.

see link:
yishin "Premium Process for I-140 Starting from July 30, 2001???" 7/29/01 11:07am

JimZ

No Title

Guys, do you think the line is still gonna move on, actually, I have already lost my patience.

By the way, I think they might made a revision of I140 form, let people file I140 and I485 at the same time according to the breaking news from immigration.com on 07/27, but I am not sure when they are gonna start the plan.

No Title

Did anybody call IIO at VSC this week? last Friday, I called, IIO said they are processing up to May 2 cases, the week before last week, they said April 27 , I guess they move one week per week,
so this week we should see May 3 -- May 10 receipts.

No Title

Hopefully!

Maybe a little faster, for all the new contractor are working now, oh please, just give us receipt and EAD!!!!!!!!!

... and approval ..., we are good people!