Let\'s continue tracking I-485 receipt date

No Title

The receipts will get to their attorney first, so the time they are gonna get to know the RD and ND will depend on the time the assistant send the receipt out. They could modify the web page only after they got them. Don\'t worry, JimZ, they will modify the page.

Guys, you are so lucky that the attorneys could help you handle the everything, for me I have to do everything by myself after I485, so now the LAST thing I am willing to do is to change my address.

Anyway, guys, always think about other people, please remember updating the www.infitime.com.

Sorry about complaining so much!

No Title

Why our list was pushed back and back, lots of message whose post time was quite behind our list, but they are still stand in front of our list, why? I am afraid that we are gonna lose this one again.

No Title

i get a feeling after seeing infitime and immitracker that not many filers are there during may but lots and lots during june. is my observation right. does it mean may will move very fast. my application was sent out in july. And i need to get the receipt to travel mid sept. i hope i will be able to.

No Title

Hi ShanXin,

Yes, this site behaves a little strange the last two days. What do you think I create a discussion board at infitime.com only focusing on receipt movement topic?

Thanks

JimZ@infitime.com

No Title

Folks, this list can be viewed they way it was i.e. latest threads come first by using the "preferences" from the menu option. Select chat preferences section and choose appropriate option button (3rd option button I think). You will see the latest threads first.

By the way I changed my handle from "Waitingfor_485" to Patient_Bird, think it is more in line with my situation.

Keep this thread alive folks. Did anybody received 485 receipts this week?

No Title

Bird, what menu you are talking about, I could just find the menu of the browser, it doesn\'t have the option you are talking about. Would you mind being patient to explain to me?

Anyway, I talked to a IIO a minute ago, I was told that they are still handling the people who file I485 about 04/27, well, the news is not too bad, we still have to wait!

No Title

I am not mentioning about the browser menu. It is the site menu on top. Just scroll your window to top. You will see menu options like "Main Index, Search, Preferences, Send Private" etc. Select "Preferences", this will take you to the preferences settings page. Go to Miscellaneous settings section, you will see the options for Thread listings by date etc. By default it is selected the last options, you select the 3rd option everything will be fine. Hope I am clear this time.

No Title

Hi , every one, any receipt today for May filers? I would like to see who is the first one who filed 485 in May and gets receipts.

No Title

BIRD: The only thing I have to say to you is: You are really a great and wonderful bird!!!!!!!!! I was always afraid I am gonna be lost, now I feel fine.

Wish you could fly anywhere you want when you get GC!

No Title

Some people got receipt in May, but post message yesterday, but they have to update the web page after they got the copy from their attorney, don\'t worry. IIO said about 11:00 AM today that they are handling the people around 04/27. Plus your diviation...

No Title

JimZ: You are smart and industrious, the only thing I wish is just let the people come to the right place and give the new people correct dirrection to www.infitime.com to join the discussion.

When you done, let us know. You are such a great guy!

No Title

It looks somebody bring our list back, I just found the original \'let\'s...\' appeared on the top of the whole message list, funny!

Which one we should use in the future?

No Title

now that some May filers got the receipts, why don\'t they ask their legal assistants fax a copy of their receipt ? that way they can be sure about RD and ND right away and post here, I don\'t understand why they have to wait for receipt being mailed by lawyer to get this kind of info, my lawyer always faxed the copy to me before sending me the actual one, let alone these days Long distance price keeps going down while postage keeps going up, it just doesn\'t make sense to me.