LC thru CIBER

No special skills are put on the ad. I think I am just lucky to have one applicant applying the position. It may happen to you too.

Good luck & cheers.....

Originally posted by tsang
No special skills are put on the ad. I think I am just lucky to have one applicant applying the position. It may happen to you too.

Good luck & cheers.....

Thanks. Good luck with SESA/DOL/INS.

Hello raju_dv,

How are things going? Did your case move to Federal labor office?

Thank you.

No progress yet....I am still yet to get all the paperwork from Ciber's office. Its already a month since my attorney requested and I have still not got them. Anyway they have promised me that they will do it this week. I will keep this forum posted and hopefully the other Ciberite's will not have the same problem.

New member....

Hi all,
I've been reading this board for months & just want to add some info.
I didn't hear anything yet from my Lawyer(Yep..userid is my date).
This is the response from my lawyer for status inquiry....

We are processing applications from June/July/first week of August 2001. There has been a lot of activity on these months but it is taking some time to complete the various required steps for each of the applications.
There are still a number of August application that we have not yet
received. I suspect that we will receive them when we complete some of the other pending applications.

If anyone in Aug'01 heard from SESA, please post.

Good luck 2 all,
Thanks.

FYI,

I received the good news from attorney. MY LC is forwarded to DOL(Denver) for limitted review on 12/4/2003. It only takes a week for Colorado SESA processing.

tsang,

Congratulations!!

I think another dreadful thing seem to be clear, that is, Limited Review cases go to Denver DOL, instead of TEXAS(which takes years to clear). Please keep us posted.

Are you palnning to consular processing, nstead of I-485 at NEBRASKA service center? Just curious..

Thanks.

Originally posted by tsang
FYI,

I received the good news from attorney. MY LC is forwarded to DOL(Denver) for limitted review on 12/4/2003. It only takes a week for Colorado SESA processing.

Congrats!

Is your job IT related?

I have heard that in Sep 2001 SESA has received too many applications and it may take a year to process just sept 2001.

Can someone verify this rumor??

Thanks in advance..

Finally I got a note from my Attorney saying that my application has been sent to the DOL(Denver) for limited review processing. It took 4 weeks after the Recruitment Report was sent to the SESA Office. I will keep this forum posted if I get any updates.

Congratulaions !!!

Congratulations Raju!! Wish you all the best.

Please keep us posted about the status at Federal DOL.

Thanks.

Originally posted by bmp81
I have heard that in Sep 2001 SESA has received too many applications and it may take a year to process just sept 2001.

Can someone verify this rumor??

Thanks in advance..

Where you hear it? Are you sure it was September 01 not April 01?

I don't know why September 01 would be any different than other months. To tell the truth, I'd expect number of applicants decline towards the end of 2001.

I have heard it from the friend and I hope that its just a rumor.

Did anyone get the response from SESA who filed in Sept 2001??

Please post it hear so that others can atleast get the hope that theirs are on the way....

Mine was filed in last week of August. My lawyer tells me that there is still time till I see my application come for ad instructions.
NOt sure if its right, but thought I should let you guys know.

Even my case got approved in CO DOL. That was very fast. CO SESA sent my case to DOL on Jan 5th and I was surprised to find that even mine was approved.

My Prority Date : June 5th 2001 EB2- Regular