LC thru CIBER

Hi,
Ciber will allow for Counsular processing, I got an e-mail from paul besso some time back, there he mentioned the process that, in the final stage you can goto india and get it.

Thanks kamma. I was just concerned because my lawyer told me that recently Ciber has not allowed a few people to go for Consular processing and asked them to go for 485.

Guys..... received an email from my lawyer today stating that they received ad instructions for my labor certification application....
I know the process has just now started but its been so long that this itself feels like a big achievement ....Anyway shall keep you'll posted and Best of Luck for everyone else whose has been waiting for this for years....BTW my date was June 30th 2001

Originally posted by razna
Guys..... received an email from my lawyer today stating that they received ad instructions for my labor certification application....
I know the process has just now started but its been so long that this itself feels like a big achievement ....Anyway shall keep you'll posted and Best of Luck for everyone else whose has been waiting for this for years....BTW my date was June 30th 2001

Thanks Razna. keeps us posted. Is it IT related?

Hi Guys,

Got a call from my Attorney's office that they have received communication from DOL on my application which is filed on June 26th, 2001. There seems some query on my experience and the company information that needs to be addressed by my lawyer...Will keep you guys posted on the progress !.

Thanks

Originally posted by subbu03
Hi Guys,

Got a call from my Attorney's office that they have received communication from DOL on my application which is filed on June 26th, 2001. There seems some query on my experience and the company information that needs to be addressed by my lawyer...Will keep you guys posted on the progress !.

Thanks

Thanks for the post. Good luck with that query.

Does not mean anything, really. It probably means that nothing really changed and some cases get sent to Dallas DOL.

As for Colorado SESA, it still shows Apr2001, though, many people on this thread reported SESA sending them AD letter (the latest date is begining of July2001, I believe).

Is this site trustworthy at all?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by subbu03
Hi Guys,

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subbu -- I am sorry to hear that but I guess it wont be a big issue as Ciber is a big company and they can handle it. Also are you sure you got it from DOL. I thought your application was still at Colorado SESA. Anyway all the best.
-- Raju

Raju_dv, how is your Ad process?

Hi Raju_dv,

How is your Ad process going on? How is the response to Ad?

My Ad process will be starting soon. How can I check my Ad when it appears infoworld/computerworld?

Thanks for the info.

Hi Raju_dv,

My Ad process will be starting soon. How can I check my Ad when it appears infoworld/computerworld?

My Ad went on fine and did not get any responses, thus Good till that but its already 2 weeks since my Attorney has contacted Ciber Office to sign the Recruitment Report for sending it back to Colorado SESA office so that I can go to the next step and so far Ciber has not responded. I will keep you posted.
Regarding your ad, keep checking infoworld / computerworld / Networkworld every week. I have seen quite a few Ads for Ciber-ites...atleast 6 after mine. The Ad would say something like "Eaglewood, CO based company is looking for........(Your job Position/Description)"

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by raju_dv

Hi Raju_dv,

My Ad went on fine and did not get any responses, thus Good till that but its already 2 weeks since my Attorney has contacted Ciber Office to sign the Recruitment Report for sending it back to Colorado SESA office so that I can go to the next step and so far Ciber has not responded. I will keep you posted.
Regarding your ad, keep checking infoworld / computerworld / Networkworld every week. I have seen quite a few Ads for Ciber-ites...atleast 6 after mine. The Ad would say something like "Eaglewood, CO based company is looking for........(Your job Position/Description)"

No responses?! Are you in IT?

My attorney send recruitment report to Colorado SESA office today. It takes almost 3 months to complete recruiting process including ad. I got one applicant to apply this position(IT). I will post it again when SESA approve it.

Cheers..

Originally posted by tsang
My attorney send recruitment report to Colorado SESA office today. It takes almost 3 months to complete recruiting process including ad. I got one applicant to apply this position(IT). I will post it again when SESA approve it.

Cheers..

Thanks for an update. Good luck. Did your company interview the applicant?

Could you also post, is Java? C/C++? Unix?

Applicant signed the certified letter but the company could not reach him. Therefore, there is no interview to him. The position requires all of skills you mentioned.

One more question (and I'm done): Did your' application have any specific skills? Like, some unusual DB knowledge? Thanks for your update. It is very valuable for us all.