LC thru CIBER

On the website it still shows April 2001. Did you mean that it moved ahead or you were just surprised that it still is at April 2001...

Oh I see you meant the federal times. I get it. It is a good news.. But I don't know why they are not updating the Non-RIR state processing date. Anyone know why?

Originally posted by bmp81
Oh I see you meant the federal times. I get it. It is a good news.. But I don't know why they are not updating the Non-RIR state processing date. Anyone know why?

Actually, I do have a "theory" (darn it, why is a simple process of managing queus has to be as compicated as astro-physics) - itcould be that SESA does not consider any given month 'done' as long as all applications from that month have been cleared or denied. They might've moved to applications for nexts months, but April still holds as a 'current', because there are April applications waiting applicants response.

This can also be observed in majority of other states, they're all stuck on April.

Anyone else who applied in June or July 2001 started their process please post..

What is your priority date Hexamon??

Hi,
I have applied in 24th July 2001, still waiting, I think there are 2 or 3 more guys ahead of me subbu03,ranza who filed June lastweek/July first week (aproxmately).

Thanks
kamma

bmp81,

Im several month behind kamma.

Kamma,

I'm not sure if I got it right, did subbu03/ranza already got their AD letter?

Thanks,

subbu03 - 26th Jume
ranza - 30th June

The last person on this thread to get the ad letter is:
kcsgc - 15th June
Got the notification for ad: 25th Sep.

Mine is in Feb 2002 and wants to get over this waiting period. Its really frustrating.

Thanks for the updates..

Originally posted by bmp81
subbu03 - 26th Jume
ranza - 30th June

The last person on this thread to get the ad letter is:
kcsgc - 15th June
Got the notification for ad: 25th Sep.

Mine is in Feb 2002 and wants to get over this waiting period. Its really frustrating.

Thanks for the updates..

Thanks.

Yes....mine's 30th June....spoke to my lawyer yesterday ....she hasn't heard anything yet for any applications beyond 15th June. Shall keep u'll posted as soon as I hear some thing.

Originally posted by razna
Yes....mine's 30th June....spoke to my lawyer yesterday ....she hasn't heard anything yet for any applications beyond 15th June. Shall keep u'll posted as soon as I hear some thing.

Thanks to all involved.

If anybody else has some updates for Colorado SESA, let's cooperate and keep this thread alive.

Hi Guys,

My lawyer too told me that he didn't recieve any from DOL. Mine is June 26th. I will update you guys, soon I hear something.....

Thanks
Subbu

Looks like Colorado is still rolling..... Even yesterday I saw 2 new ads placed on InfoWorld/ComputerWorld/NetworkWorld magzines and they look like they are from Ciber, thus a total of 4 ads in these magzines alone since kscgc's posting.
Anyway I will update again as soon I hear something about the ad response for the ad that was posted for me on 29th Sept in InfoWorld/ComputerWorld/NetworkWorld .

Originally posted by subbu03
Hi Guys,

My lawyer too told me that he didn't recieve any from DOL. Mine is June 26th. I will update you guys, soon I hear something.....

Thanks
Subbu

Good, good! Thanks for the update Subbu!

Good Luck! :)

My case status

Hello all,

As a Holloween gift, my labor application got some life from graves :)

I have been observing this thread for a long time and I thought I will update you with my case.

My labor application priority date is second week of JULY, 2001 and I got notification for Ad. Applied in Colorado, non-RIR.

Any body who was already in Ad phase, has any update on how the Ad response is?

Thanks.

Re: My case status

Originally posted by desibabau
Hello all,

As a Holloween gift, my labor application got some life from graves :)

I have been observing this thread for a long time and I thought I will update you with my case.

My labor application priority date is second week of JULY, 2001 and I got notification for Ad. Applied in Colorado, non-RIR.

Any body who was already in Ad phase, has any update on how the Ad response is?

Thanks.

Congrats! Wish u good luck with your AD!

Thanks for the update.

Congrats Desibabu for the response from DOL. So did you get the information from your lawyer ?. Mine is June 26th 2001, but did not hear anything. When I have talked to my lawyer, he said DOL may distribute the applications for closest months (maybe May, June, July) among officers for processing.....Keeping the fingers crossed..I think RAZNA's priority date is June 30th....Razna, did you hear anything ?.

Guys,
We need to check if Ciber is even allowing Consular Processing. 485 from Nebraska is taking 2 - 3 years. I am not sure how economy will be then.