LC thru CIBER

State labor

Does anybody has true facts (dates) about the denver state/federal labor?The DOL website shows APR 2001 ( since eternity ) and CIBER claims they are doing SEP 2001. Any insight would be truly appreciated.

Ciber is probably right, mine was applied in June 2001 and I got my labor sometime in Feb this year. Check previous posts on this threads for dates.

Anyone got their labor approved or atleast started processing?

Last I heard was that they are processing Nov 2001. Did anyone's started processing with application date later than Nov 2001?

Thanks

Info fm my attorney's office...they are working on Jan-02 cases.

LFGC - looking for green card...:)
hoping to get there...though I feel its only a mirage...
EB3 - Mar-02

How to manage GC in case of Layoff ?

Hi Fellow CIBERites,
The title probably gives a picture of what I'm hinting at.
As we all know of the CIBER policy since July-02 of laying-off consultants once out of project, how can we go about our GC process ? :confused:
Any input is appreciated. :)
Rgds,
LFGC

as per my attorney's office, as of today, DENVER is still in Feb-02 for regular cases.
any update for anyone is appreciated.

lfgc
pd - mar-02 reg

Does anybody know if the cases for Denver SESA are going to be forwarded to any of the Backlog reduction center? It's been so frustrating to wait forever for the labor approval.

Date applied - Oct/02

Hi ak_new_member,
Welcome to the CIBER forum...off-course, nothing much encouraging here.
Yes, unopened Denver SESA cases will be forwarded to Dallas by this month end.

Have a request here: if anyone hears from their attorneys abt their case moving to Backlog Reduction Center, Dallas...pl post it to this forum...as rest can follow up with their attorneys.
Any info is appreciated.
Rgds,
LFGC
PD-Mar02

Thanks lfgc,

I checked with my attorney today and she said..Denver has not sent out its cases yet. It was my understanding from one of the immigration lawyer's web site that all regions have to send their cases, which are older than 01/01/2003, to BECs before the end of the year. Did anybody else get in touch with their attorney or employer?

Denver RD - Nov/02

Backlog Center news

My Case Filed in AUG 2002 Thru Ciber. Ofcourse non RIR.
I have only 1 1/2 yrs left in H1-B Visa. Hope I will get some news Before this.

Here is response from my Attorney.

Hopefully, the new backlog reduction program will help to move your case along. All cases with a priority date before 2003 are to be sent to the respective backlog reduction centers before 12/31/04.

Does Anybody know, How we can track Backlog center website?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi CIBERITES,
A quick call here...I'm into my 6th year...have anotehr 4 mnths left on H1. Would like to know if anyone has applied for 7th year extension & how many mnths prior to expiry of 6 yrs ?
Appreciate any opinion.
Rgds,
LFGC
PD: Mar-02