LC thru CIBER

As per my attorney Brikho & Kallabat currently they have moved all the cases until Dec 2002 in colorado to BRC Dallas, and they will be moving all the other cases to BRC soon, until then they have started processing cases from Jan 2003. Hope atleast some few lucky people get their labors processing moving.

bmp81 said:
Where did you see that they are processing Jan 03?

Go to Immigration.com the check on labor processing time. Then Clikc on State labor processing time.

You can see new dates for all region.

Hey nileshpatel11 ,
We all are probably keen on keeping this active...point is what to post...now news from any front...my attorney Brikho & Kallabt are not updating me the way I want them to...
rgds,
lfgc
PD-Denver-Reg-Mar-02-BEC-Dallas-Dec-04

ak_new_member,
as I mentioned earlier, my case & others too (I believe) have been transferred to BEC-Dallas...no 45 days letter recd yet.
rgds,
LFGC

Thanks lfgc.

I wonder if it is truly Backlog Elimination Center or another Black Hole. I wish someone can put some sense in this whole immigration process and the people managing it. There are people who got their whole process completed in 2 - 2.5 years and there are others who are waiting for past three years to get the labor cleared.

ak_new_member,
you couldn't have said it better. I have no words to spell out my frustration...just that need to keep the morale high when the chips are down. Hopefully, as the foreign labor website has been updated with new info...we assume(optimistically) that things are on the way.
Now, my project may end in June (though not sure yet)...will plan on this next month...you know how CIBER handles EOP(end-of-proj)...so got to be proactive.
Any suggestions from anyone...appreciated!!
rgds,

GC Process and Priority Dates

The whole GC proces works on Priority Dates.

Earlier the Priority Date, sooner is the result of each step (Labor , 140,485 ).

PERM Process aims at reducing the time taken for Labor Certification.

485 is again by priority date.

What would you say when you know that a person who applied for GC from a fast moving state or in RIR (which CIBER does not do) in 2003 and has already received the GC, whereas a person from Denver regular labor is still waiting for labor approval since Apr. 2001.

Welcome to the world of US immigration!!!

lfgc said:
ak_new_member,
as I mentioned earlier, my case & others too (I believe) have been transferred to BEC-Dallas...no 45 days letter recd yet.
rgds,
LFGC

lfgc,

How do you know that your case has been transfered to Dallas BEC? Mine was applied in Denver, regular, Oct 2002. Do you know if all CIBER cases has been transfered?

ak_new_member said:
lfgc,

How do you know that your case has been transfered to Dallas BEC? Mine was applied in Denver, regular, Oct 2002. Do you know if all CIBER cases has been transfered?

ak_new_member,
my attorney...Brikho & Kallabat informed me that the cases have been transferred to BEC-Dallas...no further word though. Next week...will try to check for any further info...will keep you posted of any developments.
rgds,
LFGC

Once a case is transferred to BEC-Dallas, data entry is carried out. Next, a letter is issued to the attorney/co asking their response as to the continuation of the case. 45 days is given for the response to be recd back at BEC. This letter is the now popular "45-day" letter.
To my knowledge, these letters have not been issued to cases transferred from SWAs. Only the cases fm DOL are receiving the letters as of now. So, its a wait & watch.
BTW...Bandari...keep us in loop when you get any more info fm any source (includes your attorney Brikho & Kallabat...I'm also going thru them).
rgds,
LFGC

Team,
Just heard from my attorney that CIBER will support PERM.
Pl give any inputs...as I'm planning once I get a green signal from the corporate.
rgds,
LFGC

nileshpatel11 said:
BUZZ!! Keep this thread active.
Hey nileshpatel11,
Whatz up...trying to keep this thread active...no inputs fm anyone...seems like a solo run for me...:)
LFGC
CO-Reg-Mar-02-BRC-D-Dec-04

lfgc said:
Hey nileshpatel11,
Whatz up...trying to keep this thread active...no inputs fm anyone...seems like a solo run for me...:)
LFGC
CO-Reg-Mar-02-BRC-D-Dec-04

HI LFGC,
Lately I got busy on my project but I am also actively looking in forums. For my Case my layer did not heard anything yet.

But from Corporate I got name of two attorney to file for PERM. I was told that File it on your risk means, I can lose my priority date. I have talked with one attorney and he also told me same thing. They are not sure about retaining Priority date for cases like me.

I was advice to wait for more time, until situation become clear. So, I guess I cannot do anything as this time. Just wait and watch how PERM goes and specially BackLog Center processing.

Did anybody receive 45-day letter? I have not yet received.

nileshpatel11 said:
HI LFGC,
Lately I got busy on my project but I am also actively looking in forums. For my Case my layer did not heard anything yet.

But from Corporate I got name of two attorney to file for PERM. I was told that File it on your risk means, I can lose my priority date. I have talked with one attorney and he also told me same thing. They are not sure about retaining Priority date for cases like me.

I was advice to wait for more time, until situation become clear. So, I guess I cannot do anything as this time. Just wait and watch how PERM goes and specially BackLog Center processing.

Did anybody receive 45-day letter? I have not yet received.
thx nileshpatel11,
did not understand why you were given the names of 2 attornies...I mean we have already filed for regular labor thru 1 attorney...so why is there a need for a new attorney...let me know ASAP...as I'm planning to go for PERM thru my current attorney...Brikho & Kallabat.
As per my attorney...my case would fit PERM...offcourse there is some risk...which I'll try to get answers today.
If you can give the names of 2 attornies...will give me an option if any...:)
rgds
LFGC
EB3-CO-Reg-Mar-02-BRC-D-Dec-04
planning to go PERM

Joe Kallabat
Law Offices of Brikho & Kallabat

Jim Eiss
Law Offices of James D. Eiss

So, you are fine with Brikho & Kallabat. Looks like you live in Detroit , MI.
Me too. I have filed my GC with M. Piston.

nileshpatel11 said:
Joe Kallabat
Law Offices of Brikho & Kallabat

Jim Eiss
Law Offices of James D. Eiss

So, you are fine with Brikho & Kallabat. Looks like you live in Detroit , MI.
Me too. I have filed my GC with M. Piston.

yes, I'm with Brikho & Kallabat. Nothing great...I believe most Law offices
have some issue or the other...but, getting along.
I'm in Dayton,Ohio.
Howz your exp with M. Piston ?
Keep posting any info you get. You know how it is with CIBER...regarding project completion/layoff...not sure how to handle this...
rgds,
LFGC
EB3-CO-Reg-Mar-02-BRC-D-Dec-04
45-day letter not recd