LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

2002MayPD said:
Congrats...
1) when did you reply for your 45 days letter and 2) what was the online status just before it got turned to certified?

Good Luck.

Thanks!

1) at the very beginning of 2005 -- January 2-3-4 or something

2) yesterday I could not get the status at all -- it was showing an error message. I wonder if the record was locked by the cerifying officer or something. The day before yesterday it was showing "In Process"

Good luck to you, too.

sidrumi said:
I got my 45 day letter towards the end of Nov 2005 and it was replied around the same time. MY receive date & priority date is 01/2004. Online status check at BEC site shows 'In Process'. Has anyone with this priority date received certification yet from PBEC? I am coming up for 9th year extension. Does anyone know how many extensions are allowed if your LCA is pending?

Thanks & Regards
--------------------
ETA Case Number: P-05166-xxxx
Priority Date:Jan2004
Received Date : Jan 2004
Processing Type:TR
Processing Center:philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

Which state did you file from ?

Certified!!!!

Hi All:

I checked the online status yesterday and it shows CERTIFIED. However, my lawyer hasn't received the actual certification letter from the BPC as yet. I have posted this in the BEC Tracker thread as well.

Best wishes to everyone.

Thanks,
Vellore99

45 Day Letter - July 08, 2005
Case #: P-051X8-XXXXX
Online Case Status: CERTIFIED as of Sep 27, 2006

I just called my lawyer and spoke with his assistant. I found out that they rec'd my RIR labor certification from Philly BEC just two days ago and they never informed me because my lawyer and his assistant were busy. My certified letter rec’d date is Sept 26, 2006. :D

October 2003 PA EB-2 Approval

Hi Everybody,
My labor application was certified when I checked online on Tuesday,September 26.It's been a long wait albeit a rewarding one.
I wish eveyone the best in their GC processing and thank you all for your posts.I wouldn't have known to check my case status online had it not been for this forum.

PD:October 2003
EB-2

Hi Everybody,

My labor application shows 'certified' when I checked online today morning 09/29/2006. My sincere wishes to everybody on this forum.

Here's the info.

PD:Sep'23 2003
RIR EB-3
State : PA
45 days letter replied in Mar-05

laborpain01 said:
Thanks Saknia... I guess this thread helps to keep my hopes alive...:)

My labor certification was filed in Dec'2002. I haven't recevied my 45days notice yet. My applciation status in the PBEC states that my applciation is under DATA REVIEW STAGE. My employer filed for labor certiifcation with 5 more employees along with me. All of their status is IN PROGRESS and they received their 45 days notice 10 months back. Any amount of follow-up with my lawyer to know the reason why my file is in DATA REVIEW STAGE STILL didnot get any satisfactory response.

Could any one of you suggest how should I proceed furhter.

Below is my case details:
ETA Case No. P-05119-XXXX
Priority Date: 12/20/2002--filed with Virginia Employment Commission

VEC Case No. 02466XXX

Thanks
Pugal

Last edited by a moderator:
bharatpremi said:
You are right for labor process itself. But there was speculation since long that based on job descriptions boxes had been packed and transferred to backlog centers. Although "categories" do not come into picture for labor process it becomes important to know if packing was done on the basis of job description basis as in other words it relates to categories only. And perhaps that is why everybody do not forget to mention about their categories on this forum.

-Bharat Premi
Could you please eloborate what do u mean by first and second applications.

Did you file two applications?

thanks
Pugal

my labor got approved

hi there!
I checked my status online and it says It has been certified. i dont know if i should feel happy about it yet, I'm waiting for the hard copy
good luck to you all , as soon as i get the letter i let you know
I wont do like some of the rest that get the good news and forget about the people that is waiting behind

PD: sep 2003
case # : 05208-5****
state: Massachusetts
I dont know the rest

Labor Approved -- online status

I checked just now through online --It says certified.

please see my signature.

Thanks guys for the support, and wish you all good luck.

Colleagues labor approved

One of my colleagues got his labor approved today,the actual approval date was September 21st.

PD : Nov '03 2003.
Type :EB3/RIR
State: MA

Last edited by a moderator:
PA Approval

Originally posted by maine_gc

My collegue's Aug 2004 labor is approved from PBEC

PD - 08/2004
State - PA
EB2

Online case status shows 'Certified'

Thanks

Maryland Approval

Originally posted by jack_xie

Just check on-line status 9:00am this morning and my LCA got "Certified" finally after 4 year long waiting! No much exciting since I almost leave for Canada. How long will I get the official document?
Case status:Certified (On-line Check on Oct. 2, 2006)

CA Approval

Originally posted by longlonglife

I am silent reader. I checked my status online few minutes ago. It showed "certified". I do not know how reliable it is. But I just want to share this to you guys.

My case:
PD: Dec. 2003
RIR, EB3
45 days letter: Mar. 2005
ETA: P-04343-xxxxx
CA

It seems they are really speeding up. Good luck! Have a nice weekend.