LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

Good Luck

TIB said:
Online status check say "Certified" when I checked yesterday. You don't wanna know my original filing date..are you ready APRIL 1999..YES...I don't believe it either but I lived it..Anyways any idea how long it takes to get the original certified paper to my lawyer..I hope not 7 years...Appreciate if you have any info..Good Luck- PATIENCE IS THE KEY
I am happy for old timers like you. Good luck with further processing.

please answer me.

I have received the Labor Certificate certified, please let me know what is next?

What for is the I-140?
Can I request travel document for me and my husband?
Can I request the employment authorization for me and for my husband?
My driver license expired on January 1, 2007, what I should I do?

Please help me.
_____
EB-3
PD: July 13, 2003 Atlanta
45 day letter received and replied on April 6, 2005
Labor Certificate: Certified (via online September 22, 2006) Attorney confirmed they received the letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Online Status - Certified

I just checked the online status it indicates my case is certified. I spoke to 202# guy yesterday he said it is still in process. So the database must have been updated today. Once my attorney's office gets the document, I will keep you guys updated.

LC approved EB2 April 2003 CA

Hi
I just got the call from my HR that my LC got approved.
Regional CA,
EB2
PD: April 2003
45 days letter: Feb2005
Finally, I got it after a 3 and half years wait.
thanks,
-Ada

Certified

Shows "Certified" on line.

Details:
PD - OCT 27, 2003
45 Day - 19 May 06
BEC - Philly
Type - RIR
State - MA

Bharat Premi,
How does it matter if it was EB3/EB2/EB1. I guess labor processing queue for all RIR cases is same.

bharatpremi said:
GIC which category you are for EB2 or EB3?

-Bharat Premi

WhyMe3200 said:
Bharat Premi,
How does it matter if it was EB3/EB2/EB1. I guess labor processing queue for all RIR cases is same.

You are right for labor process itself. But there was speculation since long that based on job descriptions boxes had been packed and transferred to backlog centers. Although "categories" do not come into picture for labor process it becomes important to know if packing was done on the basis of job description basis as in other words it relates to categories only. And perhaps that is why everybody do not forget to mention about their categories on this forum.

-Bharat Premi

September 2003 Approval

Originally posted by Icexpress

being positive finally paid off, just check the status online, it is certified. Gosh, I can't believe it. I need to see the letter to believe it. Good luck to me and every one here. I stayed here for so long that I feel I know all you guys and gals.
hope I will be compensated in I40 and 485 stages for the suffering at labor stage.

PERM Dec 2005, technical denial.

PERM Aug 2006

Certified

Today morning I checked the online status and it shows CERTIFIED.

It has been a looong wait of 3 years so finally some good news. Now have to wait for the actual certification letter to arrive.

Sincerely wish for the 2001/2002 folks who have been waiting patiently.

Good luck to all !!

Got the big news this morning -- the online status checker shows certified.

This is a 2002 case, PD July 2002, CA EB-3 RIR, case #P-04307-2****

So, folks with 2001/2002 cases, don't give up, it's comming!

Congrats...
when did you reply for your 45 days letter and what was the online status just before it got turned to certified?

Good Luck.

LCA Approval from PBEC

I got my 45 day letter towards the end of Nov 2005 and it was replied around the same time. MY receive date & priority date is 01/2004. Online status check at BEC site shows 'In Process'. Has anyone with this priority date received certification yet from PBEC? I am coming up for 9th year extension. Does anyone know how many extensions are allowed if your LCA is pending?

Thanks & Regards
--------------------
ETA Case Number: P-05166-xxxx
Priority Date:Jan2004
Received Date : Jan 2004
Processing Type:TR
Processing Center:philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center