LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

My old labor is finally shown "certified" by the online tracker.

P-04302-#####
RIR/CA/EB2
PD : 10/24/2003
45 day letter : 3/3/2005

New Jersey Approval

Originally posted by BluBerry

My law firm informs me that they have received my approved labor cert. The online status turned ' Certified' on Monday. So about a week to receive it.

Good Luck to all. Hang in there and try not to think too much about it - you should all be receiving the approvals soon.
This forum has been great - much more helpful than any Law Firm could have provided.

NJ - EB2
RIR
PD 08/2x/2003
Online Certification - 9/18/2006
Labor Recieved - 9/22/2006

Tennesse Approval

Originally posted by mito

My atty received the LC approval letter exactly 1 week after I saw the online status changed to "certified".

This thread has been extremely helpful. Wish all the best to all of you who are still waiting for the LC. I believe you will get the good news soon if they keep working with the pace we have seen recently.

-mito
EB2/RIR - TN
PD: 8/14/03
LC certified(online): 9/15/06
Atty rec'd LC approval: 9/22/06

DC Approval

Originally posted by green_cookie

got the approval - good luck to everybody still waiting

Virginia Labor

Originally posted by VAGCSK

My online status changed to: CERTIFIED TODAY!!!

Thank you all!
PD: 7/22/2002
ETA case #: P-04281-15xxx
45 DL received & Replied FEB 2005
Online Status: In Process as of 9/13/06
Screen shot shows all fields filled since Jul 05
Latest screen shot shows Occupation Title and Code changed as of SEP 06
Will Apply for 9th year H1 soon
Online Status: CERTIFIED as of 9/22/06

PA Approval

Originally posted by samarthk
My saga with the PBEC finally ends, though I am not sure if I should be happy or sad as it has been 4 years and 7 months. I just checked my status from the online site and found out that my application has been certified. Details are as given below:

State - PA(RIR)
PD - February 2002
RD - July 2003
45 - December 2004

Thanks sktripuraneni

sktripuraneni, thankyou very much for updating this thread and bringing the information from various threads. You are doing a great work!!!!!

Talking with the lawyer...

Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow at 2:00 pm on Monday 25, 06, I'll be talking to a immigration lawyer. And I'll be asking him about the delays and waits that takes place in PBEC. If you want me to ask this immigration lawyer anything in specific please leave me a message I'll be happy to ask him on your behalf. Just for the record he's not my immigration attorney. I'll tell you the details later on. You only get one chance to talk to some attorney one on one. :D

CA Approval

Originally posted by flywill

My online status check shows that my labor has been certified. See details on my siganiture.
Any idea how long will it take to receive the physical approval letter?
Wish you all get it soon too. It was a long terrible waiting nightmare!
Case #: P-04306-*****

Yes! I am riding in same boat with matching dates.
I observed that PBEC is started certifying Oct2003 cases, so it is getting closer but dont know how much time we have to stay in PBEC waiting room.

State: NJ
PD: 26 April 2004
45 Day Letter: 20 Nov 2005
ETA: P-0565-6####

arc_sap said:
hi ,
Is anyone similar to my case?
Please reply me and help me.

State : NY
: RIR EB2
PD :April 13,2004
45 Day letter:Sep 06,2005
ETA# : P-05195-2xxxxx

Center : PBEC
Thanks,
Jalkote

Labor approved

Folks - been reviewing the forum and the group is doing an exellent job, my Labor got approved on 09/23 - case details below

State: FL
PD: 10/03/2003
Approved Date: 09/23/2006

When i had requested the case status about 2 months back- it showed as 'STATE' - i guess this doesnt have any relevance to how the cases are being processed.

Two friends of mine from FL with similar PD also got their labor approved last week.

Good luck!

New Jersey Approval

Originally posted by jns2004

After almost 4 years i see my labor is approved. Details are below. This forum is very helpful and its been part of my routine to visit every day along with checking emails. Thanks to every one who contributes in this forum.

Good luck to every one, hopefully BEC sticks to FIFO.

NJ - EB3 - RIR
Date of Filing : 16 OCT 2002
45 Day Letter Received - Oct 2005
45 Day Letter Replied - Oct 2005
ETA Case #: P-05118-7XXXX
Online Case Status: CERTIFIED on 9/25/2006 (Certified letter not received yet)

Maryland Approval

Originally posted by PSN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked my status online on Sunday afternoon and it was "In Process" and today (Monday) when i checked in morning at around 8:50 AM the status has changed to "CERTIFIED"

I think http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm site runs on a database which is not the production DB. Someone might have just loaded the latest DB, or may be some in PBEC comes very early in morning to work. Either way I am very happy.

Now I guess I have to wait for approval to come in mail. (God knows when that will happen). I dont even want to think about 485...

SWA: MD
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 07/03
45 DL Received: 5/1/06 Replied: In the next couple of days
ETA# P-0514X-XXXXX
H1 - 6th Year

It'd be nice for the rest of us that when you guys recieve the letter with the approval or from the attorney , after you cases get certified online , inform here too, so we can at least see how long it takes to get that letter

PD:08/2003
not certified yet

VA EB2 Approval

I haven't gotten the official notification but checked my status online yesterday and my LC shows up as CERTIFIED. My case info follows:

PD: Jul 19, 2002
VA EB2 RIR
Case from regional to PBC on 9/30/04
Case number: P-04274-#####

Online status check say "Certified" when I checked yesterday. You don't wanna know my original filing date..are you ready APRIL 1999..YES...I don't believe it either but I lived it..Anyways any idea how long it takes to get the original certified paper to my lawyer..I hope not 7 years...Appreciate if you have any info..Good Luck- PATIENCE IS THE KEY

Good luck!

TIB said:
Online status check say "Certified" when I checked yesterday. You don't wanna know my original filing date..are you ready APRIL 1999..YES...I don't believe it either but I lived it..Anyways any idea how long it takes to get the original certified paper to my lawyer..I hope not 7 years...Appreciate if you have any info..Good Luck- PATIENCE IS THE KEY
We are all humbled by your plight. But look at the bright side, no amount of rtrogression can stop you now. Good luck! :)

VA EB2 approval

I am a silent reader for long time. Finally i received mail from my attorney today that my labor was certifed on 09/01/06. They even received the approval notice from PBEC. Thank you all for the support and valuable information. Good luck to you all ...

FYI: Online status still showing "In Process"

Here is my case details:

EB2-RIR/VA
PD:08/04/2003
RD:01/06/2005
Case: P-05006-XXXXX
Certified on:09/01/2006