LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

New York Approval

Originally posted by Carefree

Just wanted to share with everyone here that my online status changed to "Certified" on 9/29. Haven't received any paper yet, will let you guys know when it comes.

Now thinking of next step, I have a question for the gurus:

On my LC advertisement it says the following:

"B.A Degree in Economics or Business Adm. With two years experience in job or M.B.A in Economics or Business Adm. With 1 year prior experience in job."

I did have MBA plus several years of experience before I was hired. Do you guys think I can try to concurrently file under EB2? It matters a lot to me since EB2 is current for my priority but EB3 is not.

I will definitely discuss the matter with my company's lawyer and let you guys know what will happen, meanwhile your guys' input would be highly appreciated.
RD: Never Made it to Regional
45DL Received/Replied: 6/22/06
Case Status: Missing Occupation Title/Occupation Code/Prevailing Wage as of 07-07-2006
Online Status changed to "Certified" on 09-29-2006

Just to let you guys know that the attorney recieved the hardcopy yesterday 10/2/2006.

Good luck !!

November 2003 DC labor approval

One of my friend's labor certification was approved on September 29, 2006. His Priority Date is November (2nd week) 2003, filed at DC SWA as RIR/EB3 case and never made it to regional.

Hi Guys,

Once LC approved, do we have to file I-140 within 40 days.There was a talk abt a possible change but I didnot follow it all the way.

Any comments be great!!!

Jugnu786 said:
Hi Guys,

Once LC approved, do we have to file I-140 within 40 days.There was a talk abt a possible change but I didnot follow it all the way.

Any comments be great!!!

Please post general questions (like this message) in PBEC main thread - this thread is for approvals only.

No, the 45 day limit is not in place as of now. Immigrationlaw website indicated this months ago (along with labor substitution elimination) but so far, it in status-quo. Following is an excerrpt from the 'Breaking News' section of the website:

08/04/2006: Final Rule of Labor Certification Substitution Elimination: Where Is It?
A rumor starts surfacing in the immigrant community that the DOL is finalizing the rule-making process for this final rule and the rule may be published in the federal register in the near future. This rumor has not been confirmed by the DOL. Neither the OMB rule-making agenda reflects such request by the DOL. We will closely watch and monitor this rule-making process. Please stay tuned.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is my turn to post the good news about my Labor being Certified. Just checked the status online, it says certified. Finally after 3 years, 7 months and 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
NY EB-3 approval October 2003

All:
I have been a silent reader of this forum. I finally got my labor approved after almost 3 years. Thanks for all the support and I am pretty sure that others will get their labor cleared soon.

Here are the details
ETA Case no: P-05199-xxxxx
Date of acceptance for processing: October 29, 2003
Category: EB-3
State: NY
Date of approval: September 21, 2006
45 day letter received: Marc 16, 2006
Never made it to regional

Finally good news for WV resident

Online status says approved on 10/2/06 (Gandhi must have brought good mood to BEC). My PD is 12/19/03 (EB3 RIR, WV).

Dec03 CERTIFIED online

My lc got CERTIFIED yesterday. Am still waiting for the actual approval letter (Will post when i get that as well). All details are in my signature.

jcgc said:
My lc got CERTIFIED yesterday. Am still waiting for the actual approval letter (Will post when i get that as well). All details are in my signature.

Congrats ... please mention the state where the LC was applied from.
Thanks

MA approval DEC 2003

Online status say today my labour is certified.This fourm is really helpful for me.
Hope other will get their labour soon
Good luck to all of you :)