LC Approvals from PBEC ( new)

Good news - Labor approved!!!!

I received an email from my attorney on Thursday that my LC has been approved. I was out of town last week so I just got the information today. Wow, what a relief it is, after over 4 years of waiting!! Here are my details:

VA EB3-RIR
PD: May 14, 2002
Moved to Philly DOL: Jan 9, 2004
45-day letter received: Dec 30, 2004
45-day letter replied: First week of Jan 2005
Labor approval: Notified of approval by lawyer on June 15, 2006

Now it is going to be another wait for my priority date to become current -- EB3 from a retrogressed country. Will go ahead with filing I-140 though.

My sincere thanks and best wishes to each and everyone who has contributed to this forum. Hope all of you get your approvals soon.
Saknia, thanks for your leadership role and constant words of encouragement to everyone on this forum.

PA- Harrisbugh Approval from PBEC Dec 2002 RIR EB2

Thanks to everyone in the form for giving me the required Oxygen (good news about the approvals). Today it's my turn . My labor is approved. I pray to god for all of you guys to get ASAP

I received an email from my attorney today that my LC has been approved.

PD: Dec 2002
RD: Sept 2003
RIR/EB2/PA
45 D: Feb 2005
Approval email: Jun 19th 2006

Last edited by a moderator:
NON RIR - 2001 PD now certified

Non RIR - went to Regional
PD: 4/21/01
45 day letter 1/7/06
State : FL
PBEC
Certified 6/19/06

Just to let any of you guys out there that I got certified today after more than 5 years of waiting. What a terrible wait. I never thought the day would come. If your case is 2001 and went to Regional, it looks like you could be close now. Now off to green card.... :)

Good luck to everyone. I know what it feels to wait a LONG time.

N

One more Dec 2002 approval from PBEC

Labor approval for PBEC_LC2003

==========================================================
After been waiting just over 3.5 years, when I try to contact my attorney for my h1B extension, they told me they just received the official approval mail.
It looks PBEC is keeping steady speed now, I expect they will pick up speed after they complete 45Day letter.

Just be patient, everyone's mail will flood in soon. It looks they are starting to work on DEC 2002 now. If yours is in this range and has been transfered from federal. Keep asking your attorney for the status.

Thanks everyone's useful information that I used to monitor the progress of PBEC, that did pay off.

Good Luck to every one.
Hope see you soon in the next tracker......
45-Day BPC Letter Received: Jan, 2005
45-Day BPC Letter Replied: Feb, 2005
Philly BPC Case # P-04246-01XXX
========================================================

By grace of Ma Durga I got my LC approved today.

Details,
VA MAY 2002, eb-2 RIR.

Ps- Guys I have bored you over many years with my all kind of models and guessitimate. I would (in all humbleness) say that I have one of the better grip on the situation. I will tell you this, I think they have started looking at the older files that were left out. Thta's true for VA. I hope it is true for additional states as well. Another thing that kept killing me was that is it me that is screwed because of me, I tried to keep my sanity and will tell you, i don't think they are individually punishing anyone. I have asked many times, called the hot line many times, have been living at this site and still got my LC approved. Have faith in Ma Durga and you will also get through.

Thanks
Ravi

Jan 2002 approval

#14612 20th June 2006, 05:25 PM
aribac1
Registered User Join Date: May 2006

Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, After about 4 1/2 years, labor is finally approved. Just got a letter at home from backlog center.
Details
PD: 25th Jan 2002
Got case closure letter sometime in Mar 05
Got reopen letter sometime in sep 05 (not sure)
Certified: Jun 15 2006
Thanks for everybody'd support, and for those whose PD's are in early 2002 and late 2001's..just hang on. It can be any day now.

VA EB2-RIR Nov 2002 Approval

20th June 2006, 03:28 PM
vaprocess
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longtime silent reader in this forum. My labor got approved and got an email from my lawyer this morning. Good luck to every one.

What a pain wait!!

Do I need to prepare any documents or anything for my I-140/485 stages in advance?

Thank you all and best of luck.

My info:

VA – RIR – EB2
PD: Nov 2002
MS+
Transferred to Regional before moved to Philly
CASE No: P-04282-XXXXX
45days letter received in Feb first week of 2005 and replied last week of Feb 2005

CA Aug 2002 RIR EB3 approval

#14631 21st June 2006, 01:36 PM
MannyD
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2004

Labor approved!

Folks,
My case has been approved. Got email from my attorney. Three more cases with Aug 2002 PD in my company are also approved. My strong feeling is PBEC is going FIFO with 45-day letter response date, of course with some exceptions.
I'll post this in the tracker thread as well.
Thanks and good luck to all!

PD - Aug 2002
Category - RIR/EB3
State - CA
Case #: P-04320-XXXXX
45 Day Letter: March 2005
Response to 45 Day Letter - March 2005
Labor Approved - Jun 2006

Approval for mekha EB3, RIR, CA PD: Oct 03, 2002

21st June 2006, 06:41 PM
mekha
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2005

LC approved

Finally I got my LC approved.

EB3, RIR, CA
PD: Oct 03, 2002
RD: Aug 26, 2003
45 day letter: March 2005
LC approved: June 18, 2006

akela said:
By grace of Ma Durga I got my LC approved today.

Details,
VA MAY 2002, eb-2 RIR.

Ps- Guys I have bored you over many years with my all kind of models and guessitimate. I would (in all humbleness) say that I have one of the better grip on the situation. I will tell you this, I think they have started looking at the older files that were left out. Thta's true for VA. I hope it is true for additional states as well. Another thing that kept killing me was that is it me that is screwed because of me, I tried to keep my sanity and will tell you, i don't think they are individually punishing anyone. I have asked many times, called the hot line many times, have been living at this site and still got my LC approved. Have faith in Ma Durga and you will also get through.

Thanks
Ravi
Congrets for your approval & can understand your emotions….
But as you know that this forum is for all nationals so please don’t mention anything about country specific mythical characters.

My Labor Ah Aa Aa Approved

Hello guys,

My labor has been approved after 3 and half years.

Labor from VA

Thank you guys and Godd luck.

I don't want to discuss anything else in this thread other than new Approvals, but I can not resist myself to reply LADUDE10.. Come-on man, what country specific.. he did not criticize any religion or country. Just he expressed his emotions.. Couple of times lot of people said words like "GOD" then you never expressed your concern.. Grow up man, this is Global world now, don't live in 18th century.. Everybody has a right to speak and write anything whatever he/she wants, if you want US GC then also learn that this right of expression is protected by "first Amendment"..

Catch_Gc

catch_gc said:
I don't want to discuss anything else in this thread other than new Approvals, but I can not resist myself to reply LADUDE10.. Come-on man, what country specific.. he did not criticize any religion or country. Just he expressed his emotions.. Couple of times lot of people said words like "GOD" then you never expressed your concern.. Grow up man, this is Global world now, don't live in 18th century.. Everybody has a right to speak and write anything whatever he/she wants, if you want US GC then also learn that this right of expression is protected by "first Amendment"..

Catch_Gc
I don’t want to get into it...but u took it personally ... God is fine...but no other country specific things because this site is for all not for one particular country...other ppl can not understand xx or yy character...and some might make fun of it (I had that experience before).

About ur lanaguage "18 century", "Grow up" and "first Amendment” I could answer that but again...My dear friend .... I don't want to spend time on that..We are here to help each other not to fight….
(But in one sentence ask ur self do use really use ur real emotions in daily life???? we have to control or put it in proper format so that other can understand it....That’s the diff between ""18th century"" and civilized one … or that’s the diff between child or ""Grown up"" person).
All I am saying is please control ur emotions when u use this forum and write something which other can understand, also please keep ur personnel emotions with u...So again God is fine ....it’s global word…

Anyway I don’t want to be get into it…even if u or anybody reply to this I am not going to answer...If did not like pl ignore it......

take it easy...

PA Dec2002 EB3-RIR Approval

21st June 2006, 07:50 PM
smm123
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

PA Dec2002 EB3-RIR case approved

One of my collegue got his LC approved yesterday. His case status
PD - Dec 2002
EB3-RIR
State PA - Applied from Harrisburg
45 days letter - Not sure

Mr Ladude,
I guess you don't get it. Catch_gc did try his best!!

So let me continue that trend and give you my piece of mind, since you asked for it.

I don't know you, your religion and your country (and I don't care). I don't see I abused any of it. Now are you saying that I cannot feel thankful or proud about my heritage. Well I fell sorry for you dude!! but where I come from there are many things to be proud of and I mentioned some of those things.

Well you insulted me. Please stop calling Ma Durga as mythical. She is as real as Gods/prophet/Lords from any other religion. If you indeed want to carry this on, we can use our private chat. But if you have any decency, please apologise and lay off!!

rgds,
akela
PS- I have no problem with what you follow or do not follow, I don't intend/want to insult it and would not allow anyone else to do it to me.

Lost papers

My company applied for my labor in May 2003. Yesterday, my HR told me that Labor department is saying that they don't have my papers. My lawyer is saying that the they have all the proof that the department has received the papers.

Does any one know as to what happens in this situation? If anyone has going thru the similar situations, please share you experiences or advice what should be done in this case. I really appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks,
BG

Guys, take your discussion in another thread. Even better, create your own thread for that matter. Thanks for your understanding and thank you for keeping this thread pristine: LC APPROVALS FROM PBEC

-MDW

For ladude10

Buddy,

If you have any sense to talk in public form like this, please apologize and take back your words immediately. Your words have hurt my feeling and I believe many others too! Let's not go into this religious discussion and I don't know/care who you are and what you do, Every religious follower would expect a respect to their religion - Show some respect to others and their religions. I've learned it form my religion; don't know If you have learned it from yours.

To others,

I'm sorry to continue here....I would like to maintain this thread as " Approval only', couldn't control my feeling on his comment.

Thanks,

Keeme said:
Buddy,

If you have any sense to talk in public form like this, please apologize and take back your words immediately. Your words have hurt my feeling and I believe many others too! Let's not go into this religious discussion and I don't know/care who you are and what you do, Every religious follower would expect a respect to their religion - Show some respect to others and their religions. I've learned it form my religion; don't know If you have learned it from yours.

To others,

I'm sorry to continue here....I would like to maintain this thread as " Approval only', couldn't control my feeling on his comment.

Thanks,

Guys

I think everyone has conveyed thier views and posted here

No more discussions on this please and no need for apologies etc and more postings around this

Plaese stop

ONLY APPROVALS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!

We need APPROVALS AND NOT APOLOGIES !!!!!!!!!!!