• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Kcc just replied my email, please read

I don't think they have a fix procedure.
The situations are changing depending on who is reviewing/answering our questions/problems.

But I know it is a very painful waiting period (I didn't like it at all). I pray all of you guys hoping that your questions may be reviewed by someone who is a good and helpful person. But don't lose your hope and never quit.
As I mentioned, I have got 2 e-mails and the second one had the same meaningless reply saying that in order to reply they needed my case number.
If I had known the case number why would I call/e-mail you? I don’t even remember how many times I called them.
Anyway, I live in the US with F1 visa (valid until 2015) and I will go to AoS (Adjustment of Status) since it will be too expensive for me to choose Counselor Process.
Good luck for your interviews/getting case numbers.

Congrats for the receipt of your case #. Please if you have still not got your case number, keep on sending the messages to Kcc, they will be fed up and give you the case numbers. Peace! Benniit

After getting my case number, I called KCC this morning to learn the latest status of my case.
Guess what? The same guy answered the phone again. But this time I had my case number......

Anyway, he said that they have received my documents and they were processing them.
He also said that the process would take 8 to 12 weeks and I would not need to make any payments at this moment.
These are the latest news from me guys.

Hi Mista: Does you Selectee Packet contains the letter and the barcode page or just the Case Number? Thanks for any information.

Hi Mista: Does you Selectee Packet contains the letter and the barcode page or just the Case Number? Thanks for any information.

It contains both letter and barcode. Kcc has still not sent yours? At least through email. Peace! Benniit

Errors

Yes, I just got mine through email yesterday. I hope the print outs of it would work as original.

hey feel, u ve exceeded ur stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until u clear some space. :)

On the 15th October last month, I emailed KCC to know the status of my application; the reply was:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are currently processing. Allow several weeks for processing. If you are scheduled for an interview, you will receive a notification letter via postal mail from KCC. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website at www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed.

I have allowed the several weeks to pass and contacted them on the 15 of this month (November) and the reply they gave me is below:

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January below 20,900. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

What do they really mean as the first reply was, they are currently working on the forms and now the forms are acceptable for processing? So, didn't they accept the forms before working on them initially? Guys, when do you think I should email them again? It will not be advisable for me to wait until the 15th of next month before contacting them, as I think my interview will be in January. I think it should less than that. Please, advise me. Peace! Benniit

beniit
hi guy i m aloso in the same problem with them who have not received this 1st NL, please give me an exemple of e-mail you sent to kcc to got your CN. im not so good in english coz im living in ivoiry coast

beniit
hi guy i m aloso in the same problem with them who have not received this 1st NL, please give me an exemple of e-mail you sent to kcc to got your CN. im not so good in english coz im living in ivoiry coast

Please, I advise you keep on sending KCC messages requesting for you CN. Once you consistently send the messages, they'll get fed up and send you the CN which is not theirs. Please, don't give up sending the msgs. That was what some of us did and we had CNs. Let me know what happens. Peace! Benniit

Benniit

ok thank you bro i sent a msg to kcc yesterday, i will inform u if i got a reply from kcc

After getting my case number, I called KCC this morning to learn the latest status of my case.
Guess what? The same guy answered the phone again. But this time I had my case number......

Anyway, he said that they have received my documents and they were processing them.
He also said that the process would take 8 to 12 weeks and I would not need to make any payments at this moment.
These are the latest news from me guys.

Please mista give an exemple of email you sent to kcc and they gave u your CN.

hi all
benniit,what do u mean by "keep on sending" .do u mean daily or every 2 weeks.
am new to these forum and by the my NL was sent to me but unfortunetly the post office had sent it back to KCC
on sep 15,2010.and i sent email to kCC almost 4 times but i have recieved same message.

hi all
benniit,what do u mean by "keep on sending" .do u mean daily or every 2 weeks.
am new to these forum and by the my NL was sent to me but unfortunetly the post office had sent it back to KCC
on sep 15,2010.and i sent email to kCC almost 4 times but i have recieved same message.

Why did the post office send it back to KCC? That's unfortunate! Explain to kcc why it was sent back to them; and plead with them to give it to you. Just keep on sending them emails every 2-3 weeks, they'll surely give it to you. Peace! Benniit.