• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Kcc just replied my email, please read

Sista is right!

Hi Mk20,
as u can see from sig., I've already sent my forms to KCC already. Have u sent urs? If no, pls do that asap! In fact, we do not know our case #s; that's perilous! Pls, act fast. If any of the non-receipt of 1st nl selectees shd have his/her interview this yr, then we really need to rush off our feet. Peace! Benniit.

But as sista mai said there should be solution maybe they would like to verify

Hi Everyone!

I think it is totally ridiculous that KCC would not tell us our case numbers. I have called them on the 2nd of August and they told me to log on to their website and send them the forms. I also emailed them on 2nd of Ausgust but I have received no reply yet. I filled out the forms and send them by express delivery on 3rd of August. They should get to KCC today or tomorrow.

I would really like to find out my number though as it would determine the timing of the interview, etc - the timing can be months apart. I understand that KCC probably does that for security reasons but I think they are probably overdoing it. Or maybe they are just being lazy and do not want to scan and emial notification leters. If so - why go though mailing letters to people at all - they should just make everyone check online and then send them the documents...

Can someone from this thread who is in the same position post if they hear something from KCC - that KCC confirms the receipt of documents and finally gives a CN?

Hi Everyone!

I think it is totally ridiculous that KCC would not tell us our case numbers. I have called them on the 2nd of August and they told me to log on to their website and send them the forms. I also emailed them on 2nd of Ausgust but I have received no reply yet. I filled out the forms and send them by express delivery on 3rd of August. They should get to KCC today or tomorrow.

I would really like to find out my number though as it would determine the timing of the interview, etc - the timing can be months apart. I understand that KCC probably does that for security reasons but I think they are probably overdoing it. Or maybe they are just being lazy and do not want to scan and emial notification leters. If so - why go though mailing letters to people at all - they should just make everyone check online and then send them the documents...

Can someone from this thread who is in the same position post if they hear something from KCC - that KCC confirms the receipt of documents and finally gives a CN?

Hi Zurich,

Relax, I am in the same position like you. I also sent the required forms to KCC through FedEx on the 3rd of August and hopefully, they'll get tem today. I'll let to you know when they send me my case #. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
About the Case Number issue that has been bothering us, below was what KCC has just sent me:

Thank you for your inquiry.

The omission of your case number on the forms will not affect the processing of your case. It is not necessary to submit additional forms to amend this mistake.

KCC Diversity Visa

Kentucky Consular Center

Support Contractor - Serco-NA/th

Phone: (606) 526-7500

Email: KCCDV@state.gov

Any information in this transmission pertaining to the issuance or refusal of visas or permits to enter the United States shall be considered confidential under Section 222 (f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) [8 U.S.C. Section 1202]. Access to and use of such information must be solely for the formulation, amendment, administration, or enforcement of the immigration, nationality, and other laws of the United States under INA 222(f) and as specified in FAM guidance. If you have received such information in error, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use, or take any action in reliance upon this information, and contact the sender as soon as possible.

Hello all,

I am in the same situation. The response from KCC was:
Thank you for your inquiry.

The following should be sent to KCC to begin the processing of your case:

· DSP 122 completed for the principal applicant
· DS 230 Part I completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa
· DS 230 Part II completed for all family members & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa
·One (1) passport size full face photograph for each family member & principal applicant applying for a Diversity Visa

Any additional documents may be sent to KCC with your forms, or you may take those with you to the DV interview appointment.

The DS 230 Part 1, DS 230 Part 2 and the DSP 122 forms are not included with the selectee letter. You must visit the Department of State website at dvselectee.state.gov where you will find instructions and forms for completing the required processing steps.

And before (Friday night) I read this topic I sent KCC another mail asking about the CN#, and didn't receive a response by the time I'm posting this.

I wish you luck with your DV applications. See U in USA :)

Hi chupakbra

Hello all,

I am in the same situation. The response from KCC was:

And before (Friday night) I read this topic I sent KCC another mail asking about the CN#, and didn't receive a response by the time I'm posting this.

I wish you luck with your DV applications. See U in USA :)

Once you've sent the required forms to KCC, you don't have a problem. Wait for about 3-5 weeks before requesting for your case #, by then they'd start processing your case. I think KCC wants to see if we really want to proceed with ur docs before they send us our CNs. But, it's ridiculous & incoherent! Cos, they know very well that we've won and can check, otherwise they'd not even bother at the first instance to reply our msgs; they just want to keep us in suspence. Let's just exercise patience for some weeks and get back to them and hopefully they'll give us. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to all that did not received their 1st NL:

I got an email from KCC last week saying that the NL got returned back to them because the address was undeliverable. It stated my case number and name in the title. It said that I won and to send the documents as soon as possible. (Btw - I mailed the documents already 2 weeks ago).

Just wanted to share that with you. It is pretty good to have a number right now - I know approximately when I will be going to the interview and I can call them and ask them about my case.

Hope all of you in this situation get an email!

I got an email from KCC last week saying that the NL got returned back to them because the address was undeliverable. It stated my case number and name in the title. It said that I won and to send the documents as soon as possible. (Btw - I mailed the documents already 2 weeks ago).

Just wanted to share that with you. It is pretty good to have a number right now - I know approximately when I will be going to the interview and I can call them and ask them about my case.

Good to hear that! I was lucky that mine was sent again to me thru a foreign address.
Rurich, why can't you go to the top of this page, click on settings and at the left pane of the page, you find Signature. Please, update your signature as you can see mine below. Peace! Benniit

Good to hear that! I was lucky that mine was sent again to me thru a foreign address.
Rurich, why can't you go to the top of this page, click on settings and at the left pane of the page, you find Signature. Please, update your signature as you can see mine below. Peace! Benniit

Benniit,

I have a q-n for you. Did you receive 1NL to the foreign address that you mentioned in the forms that you sent to them after August 1?
I haven't received anything from them yet, and I still hope to find out my case number...
THank you

I also did receive an email like you. But did they mail you the 1NL in your new mailing address again or not?
I need it because it is needed while doing AoS with USCIS. Please suggest. Thanks

Benniit,

I have a q-n for you. Did you receive 1NL to the foreign address that you mentioned in the forms that you sent to them after August 1?
I haven't received anything from them yet, and I still hope to find out my case number...
THank you

Yes, Ane4ka I sent kcc a mail explaining to them about the change of the foreign address, and they sent the nl thru that address.
But I submitted the completed forms long ago before I received the 1st nl. I believe you've already sent yours. If so, wait for 3 to 4 wks and ask of confirmation of your forms. Since u don't hv a case # yet, when sending them the msg, pls quote your confirmation #, full name, country and date of birth in mm-dd-yyyy format other than that they will not reply. Peace! Benniit.

You mean they re-sent you 1NL in your new address again?
I have not received mine , but just an email. Thanks.

You mean they re-sent you 1NL in your new address again?
I have not received mine , but just an email. Thanks.

Yes, Feel they re-sent my 1st nl to the new foreign address whic h was later mailed to me. Where from the cn in your signature since you've not been sent one? Peace! Benniit

I got my CN in the email they sent me. But I did not receive the selectee notification letter. Could you please share the email that you wrote to them asking for the 1NL? I wrote them couple of times but was told they are not authorized to do so.

Yes, Feel they re-sent my 1st nl to the new foreign address whic h was later mailed to me. Where from the cn in your signature since you've not been sent one? Peace! Benniit

I got my CN in the email they sent me. But I did not receive the selectee notification letter. Could you please share the email that you wrote to them asking for the 1NL? I wrote them couple of times but was told they are not authorized to do so.

I most of the times use my cellular phone to browse, and I'm finding copying difficult at the moment. So, first thing tomorrow morning I'll send it to u. Peace! Benniit

Did they mail you after you sent them DSP-122 and DS 230? Could you please elaborate. Thanks.

Hi! I have not received my NL1 yet. I just got the email with my number. I mailed them the 2 forms and 2 photos on Aug. 3rd and they received them on Aug. 6th. I also emailed them yesterday (24 Aug) to ask them to confirm received of the documents...But nothing in the mail yet.

Do I actually need the NL1? I will be doing the interview at the consulate office here - I am guessing from my number sometime in January.

Did they mail you after you sent them DSP-122 and DS 230? Could you please elaborate. Thanks.

No, I sent the forms before they mailed me.

Below is the message I sent them: Because we're in a public domain, I have replaced some portions that are personal with the letter 'x'.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am one of the selected applicants of the 2011 Diversity Visa Lottery with the following details;
Confirmation Number: XXXXXXXXXXX
Full Name: XXXXXXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
During the entry, I used my sister's apartment address (xxxx, xxxxx, xxx xxx, xxxx, xxxxxxxx), and recently she relocated to a new apartment which, probably, could be the loss of my first notification letter. I am pleading with your organization to re-send the letter to the new apartment address of my sister below to enable her mail it to me through express delivery as soon as possible:

xxxxxxx
C/o xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
Phone: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you so much, and I hope to hear from you soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx