Kansas City MO - N-400 Timeline

Does KC allow early FP? If anyone done in the past please post the details. Thanks in advance!

Any new updates in Kansas City?

Here is my timeline for N400

11/12/09 priority date
12/8/09 finger print
1/21/10 interview and passed
endless waiting for Oath letter....

I was told at the interview that I would receive oath letter in a couple of weeks. How many weeks are a couple of weeks? :mad:

I did. She said the status stated an interview is scheduled. I told her I passed the interview in January. She said it was within 60 days of the interview and therefore, she could do nothing at this moment.

Is it normal to wait this long for the oath letter?

Test and Interview cleared on 02/24/10 - Still waiting for oath letter? Called up USCIS - said need to wait for 90 days or set up an infopass appointment with local office to find out more about the case?

Anybody received oath letter on or after 02/24 interview date?

Test and Interview cleared on 02/24/10 - Still waiting for oath letter? Called up USCIS - said need to wait for 90 days or set up an infopass appointment with local office to find out more about the case?

Anybody received oath letter on or after 02/24 interview date?

Oath Letter recvd date: 04/07/2010
Oath date: 04/30/2010

Good luck to all!

hello there guys, I will be eligible to file my N-400 next year. I am not sure which district office I belong yet since I live in Columbia, MO. I can see that the process moves within four months. I hoping to read more interview experiences in this thread.

hello there guys, I will be eligible to file my N-400 next year. I am not sure which district office I belong yet since I live in Columbia, MO. I can see that the process moves within four months. I hoping to read more interview experiences in this thread.
Columbia will probably be kansas city