June'07 Bulletin - Lets Track EB3 I-485 Cases

Alt_Fl - quick question, by looking at your PD under EB3 you are not current in June. Can you clarify your labor filed under EB2 or EB3?

The PD could be current. For EB3 it is June 1, 2003 for people from China, India and Mexico, and June 1, 2005 for everyone else.

And my attorney told me I don't need AP if I am still H1. He said I can use the H1 to travel.

I485 sent to NSC instead of TSC

Hi Gurus,
My I140 was approved from TSC but my attorney sent I485 package to NSC center. Do you guys see any problem with this?. Reply is very much appreciated

Are you sure? I do not think filing of EAD will cancel H1.
Gurus, please comment

Using AP would cancel H1, that's why i would need EAD to continue working. It doesn't make sense to me either, but that's what the lawyer said.

Hi Gurus,
My I140 was approved from TSC but my attorney sent I485 package to NSC center. Do you guys see any problem with this?. Reply is very much appreciated

Narasimha,
Same is my case too. 140 approved in TSC and 485 package sent to NSC. Infact, 485 form also says NSC. I guess it should be OK. I will not bother asking attorney for a change/reapply.

Thanks JS, as you know its long long wait for all of us and we wouldn't want to put a wrong step at the last stage of the tunnel.
I am not sure when our cases will be transferred/opend by either NSC or TSC.

Thanks again,

Narasimha,
Same is my case too. 140 approved in TSC and 485 package sent to NSC. Infact, 485 form also says NSC. I guess it should be OK. I will not bother asking attorney for a change/reapply.

Count me in

Documents sent to USCIS Texas Service Center. They should be recieving it by tomorrow.

PD Sep-2001
I-140 Mar-07 - Filed with Texas Service Center
EB3 - IND
Adjustment of Status (I-485), Employment Authorization (I-765) and Travel Authorization (I-131) filed on Jun 12th.

guys,
just wondering.....how were you able to know Nebraska (or TSC) received your AOS package ? do you have guys some special USPS tracker? I sent mine on June 5th but it only says on USCIS website that it was simply delivered though I requested for a Return Receipt ( where somebody from that office signed for it). Please reply....

deland70

I485 documentation now with lawyer for filing

Today I signed the necessary paperwork and delivered all associated documentation to my lawyer for filing I485.

Priority Date: 09/30/2004
Labor approved: 01/22/2007
I140 - Receipt Date: 05/04/2007 @ Texas. Pending approval.
EB3-Rest of World

EB3 485 Tracker.

I have tried to compile the list of all the EB3 cases filed after Jun 01 07. Please let me know if you want to be added to this list.

-Virat.

I have tried to compile the list of all the EB3 cases filed after Jun 01 07. Please let me know if you want to be added to this list.

-Virat.

Please add me-

User Name: GCKAIntezar
PD: 1/14/2003
AOS/EAD/AP Filing date: 6/7/07

-Virat.

Perfect! Thanks Virat!

Once filed and the date is current does Eb2/EB3 makes any difference?? ..If not, then we could add EB2 to the list as well....

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who filed after 06/04/2007, got receipt#

I am just trying to see if NSC could go past the I-485 received on 06/01/2007. Many folks whose application was received the first day got receipt and receipt#. Is there anyone who applied later and got the receipt or receipt#.

Rahul..
My company sent file on June 1st (Friday) so it might have reached by 4rth I guess. Haven't received receipt# yet...checks not cashed.