JUNE VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS...Time to tie the knot with your Greencard

Instead,
They could even retrogress H1B...if quota gets full and anybody applies...they will be put in queue for next year's quota...and on ..on...

somebody who applies today for H1B might get his H1B in 6 years...HEE HEE!

That would be funny!

I think -- if one applies for H1b and the application is originally accepted. Then they are using the lottery -- to pick the lucky guy.
And if someone is not lucky then he goes to the next year pool...

:) you are right ... if someone is so unlucky it might take 6 years and more to get an H1b...

Guys who have EAD ... should feel really very lucky NOW....:)

Actually if everyone from EB3 converts to EB2, EB2 india will become same as EB3 - which is expected to take 10-15 years to get to end of 2002.
quick question ..I know it may have been discussed in forum ..but would like to hear some quick answers..
how easy is it to convert from eb3 to eb2 ..what are the risks ? what is the criteria for converting ..for eg ..I have been with same employer for 5 plus years plus various certifications in my field ..am I eligible ?
does the employer have to advertise again ?
I am in EB3 - india ...I 140 approved ..PD jan 04

Some Hope

Information Bulletine in Murthy.com suggests some movement in VISA dates for India and China in next couple of months.

Cheers!!!!!

I think -- if one applies for H1b and the application is originally accepted. Then they are using the lottery -- to pick the lucky guy.
And if someone is not lucky then he goes to the next year pool...

:) you are right ... if someone is so unlucky it might take 6 years and more to get an H1b...

Guys who have EAD ... should feel really very lucky NOW....:)

I wonder what prevents them from retrogressing the EAD's as well. Apply today and you'll get EAD in 3.5 years.

I also recommend retrogressing driver licenses, airlines ticket (book now to travel in 2011), online shopping (buy a book today at amazon and get it in Jan 2008).

I wonder what prevents them from retrogressing the EAD's as well. Apply today and you'll get EAD in 3.5 years.

I also recommend retrogressing driver licenses, airlines ticket (book now to travel in 2011), online shopping (buy a book today at amazon and get it in Jan 2008).

I really feel sick of this word 'retrogression'.

Instead,
They could even retrogress H1B...if quota gets full and anybody applies...they will be put in queue for next year's quota...and on ..on...

somebody who applies today for H1B might get his H1B in 6 years...HEE HEE!

That would be funny!

EB Retrogression and H1B quota exhausted in one day!

It clearly indicates that US no longer requires skilled workers and also they want to cut down immigration.

Based on ROW & internal decisions

I guess no movement or little movement in EB3 categories other than ROW. EB2 may advance.

However, If there is some kind of internal pressure on USCIS due to lack of demand and for other performance reasons, they may decide to advance rapidly in coming few months.

I guess no movement or little movement in EB3 categories other than ROW. EB2 may advance.

However, If there is some kind of internal pressure on USCIS due to lack of demand and for other performance reasons, they may decide to advance rapidly in coming few months.

You think ROW EB3 will move forward?

Yes.

We do not know how fast this movement. To speak with optimism, I would love to see it to be current by the end of this year. This softens the current struck situation a bit.

You think ROW EB3 will move forward?

June bulletin

This whole thing is way to unpredictable. I am pretty certain that EB3 ROW will keep moving forward (maybe not to fast since they just moved by a year). If the other categories are to move at all, they will probably move in the July bulletin (start of last quarter) when all remaining visas for '07 become available. Maybe India EB3 may advance a few months at the time. Lets wait and see.

cheers,

saras

I am rest of the world. I hope it moves 6 months, i will be able to apply for i-485 and i-765 EAD

I hope it gets to february of 2004 (on June) My priority date is 01-27-04

Wow! Talk about being optimistic. I hope your words come true but I don't think it'll move more than a couple of months.

UPDATE: Didn't realize that you were ROW. You might even get lucky :)