June 2012 N-400 Tracker

Carry Green Card whenever you go for FP...

Thanks. Please keep us posted about your interview experience:)

usfp, pl carry Green Card whenever you will go for FP. Front reception will see DL while person who is taking FP will ask ONLY Green Card...

An Update

An update: In line for Interview Scheduling

My spouse case.

GC-EB1EA-Dependent-August 2007
06/11/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ (Day 0)
06/12/12: Package delivered (Day 1)
06/14/12: Received and routed to NBC (Email notification) (Day 3)
06/16/12: NOA Received (Day 5)
06/19/12: FP notice sent (Day 8)
06/23/12: FP notice Recd. for July 13 (Day 12)
07/06/12: FP done (Day 25)
07/30/12: In line for Interview Scheduling (Day 49)

Not sure of tyoe of document

"I am just waiting to have documentation indicating that case is transferred to DO office to take InfoPass appointment to discuss about our situation."

Is there a specific kind of documentation that yo are looking to get? How can we get that?

I am not sure about it but I am thinking that USCIS national Customer Center (where the application is pending now ) will send me a document inidicating that now the case is transferred to DO. Is it not correct!

Online status updated today! I'm in line for testing/interview.

01/03/2003: GC
06/29/12: N-400 mailed to Dallas via Priority Mail
07/03/12: N-400 priority date (Day 4)
07/6/12: Check cashed (Day 7)
07/10/12: NOA recvd (Day 11)
07/13/12: FP notice mailed (Per website - Day 14)
07/16/12: FP notice recvd (Day 17 - Scheduled for 8/8)
07/26/12: FP done - Early walk-in. (Day 27)
07/30/12: Online Status changed to "Testing and Interview" (Day 31)
xx/xx/12: IL recvd
xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: PP application
xx/xx/12: PP received

Grashoppr

I am not sure about it but I am thinking that USCIS national Customer Center (where the application is pending now ) will send me a document inidicating that now the case is transferred to DO. Is it not correct!
No, they don't notify applicant when case is transferred to local DO. Even interview schedule does not indicate that case is already in local office. There are cases when interview was rescheduled because file didn't arrive at local office.

voldemarv, I have noticed your interview date is different from your wife's. Did you send your applications separately or together?

In Line for an Interview

When I checked online status today, my wife's N-400 date has changed on 7/30 and now indicating that case is in line for an interview. I have updated the signature accordingly.

InfoPass appointment on Friday morning

I have taken InfoPass appointment which is on Friday morning on 08/03/2012. This is to discuss about my wife's N-400 approval time if she clear the interview. Our concern is delay in N-400 approval is adversely effecting our daughte who has her pending I-485. Please have a look at my signature.

As our daughter turning 18 in Jan 2013, we want to request to speed up N-400 application to enable our daughter to become automatic citizen.
Any feedback on DOs or DO NOTs while in DO office for InfoPass appointment...........

voldemarv, I have noticed your interview date is different from your wife's. Did you send your applications separately or together?
We sent our applications together in one envelope. I think, my background check took longer then my wife's.

We sent our applications together in one envelope. I think, my background check took longer then my wife's.

I am afraid I may be in the same situation. The immigration office is so far away. I really wished we had the same interview date but we had our fingerprints two weeks apart.

Wife's Online status changed

I and my wfe got our FP's taken on the same day. Her online status has changed to indicate that she is in In Line for Interview (our DO is San Jose)

FP done last week at Elizabeth, NJ ASC - now waiting

Fingerprinting was done at Elizabeth, NJ ASC on 07/27/2012. Now waiting. D.O. is Newark, NJ. Can anyone share their experience of how soon they received the "In-line for interview" letter in NJ after fingerprints at Elizabeth, NJ ASC? I understand it varies by state and D.O. My application is being handled by the NBC for these pre-interview processing. Thanks for your help.

I have taken InfoPass appointment which is on Friday morning on 08/03/2012. This is to discuss about my wife's N-400 approval time if she clear the interview. Our concern is delay in N-400 approval is adversely effecting our daughte who has her pending I-485. Please have a look at my signature.

As our daughter turning 18 in Jan 2013, we want to request to speed up N-400 application to enable our daughter to become automatic citizen.
Any feedback on DOs or DO NOTs while in DO office for InfoPass appointment...........

Hi sarwarmd, how did your appointment go?

Wait time after FP

I had my FP on 07/18 (the date for FP -- did not go for eearly walk-in). I am still waiting for the status to change.

My DO is San Jose. Any idea when I can expect an update on the case?

FP to Scheduled-for-interview status

Mine is also San Jose DO. It took exactly 20 days for me from FP to Scheduled-for-interview status change. So if it goes at the same speed, you are just about due now.

I had my FP on 07/18 (the date for FP -- did not go for eearly walk-in). I am still waiting for the status to change.

My DO is San Jose. Any idea when I can expect an update on the case?

write a letter to NBC centre

Hi sarwarmd, how did your appointment go?

Hi,
Immigration officer said that other than postponing the interview, she has no other power to make any changes to the application. She also said that we can write a letter to National Benifit Centre where our application is pending now.
As per her, we have sent a a letter to National Benifit Centre by next day delivery on Monday. Tracking system is indicating that 'Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)'.
Any thoughts by any body!