June 2012 N-400 Tracker

Any movement in the cases filed in June. From what I see everything has come to a standstill....please post if anyone has got their IL

My DO is Newark, NJ and fingerprinting was done on July 20th. No update in status since. As per trackitt, one person who completed fingerprinting on 7/19 got his IL without update in status. I am hoping I get my IL in a couple of days!

Virtual standstill?

is it just me or am I seeing all DO's come to a vistual standstill in terms moving any N400 beyond the FP stage to scheduling an itnerview. Have not see any movement whatsoever around this for a while now. is this your observation too?

I've only been watching my DO, Atlanta, but it was seemingly at a standstill from early to mid June until the last week or two, and suddenly it's moving again. Filers from Feb-May are starting to get IL. Might be a while for me yet (filed June 29, in queue for IL since 7/30 but at least things are moving again... for now.

thats atleast good news for now

I've only been watching my DO, Atlanta, but it was seemingly at a standstill from early to mid June until the last week or two, and suddenly it's moving again. Filers from Feb-May are starting to get IL. Might be a while for me yet (filed June 29, in queue for IL since 7/30 but at least things are moving again... for now.

good to hear things are moving...Hope it continues..

My DO is Newark, NJ and fingerprinting was done on July 20th. No update in status since. As per trackitt, one person who completed fingerprinting on 7/19 got his IL without update in status. I am hoping I get my IL in a couple of days!

I got my IL yesterday scheduled on 9/24. Also, my case status has not changed since fingerprinting.

congratulations and good luck

I got my IL yesterday scheduled on 9/24. Also, my case status has not changed since fingerprinting.

great to see soem movement here. The fact that you got your IL with no status change means that Online system is lagging behind..but atleast there is good movement.

I got my FP around the same time as you and so I am hopeful...

Great! I got my FP on 7/30 and put in line for interview on 8/1...and haven't heard anything since then. Hopefully I can get my IL in a couple days.

No movement after FP on 07/27

I had my FP done at Elizabeth, NJ ASC on 07/27. Yet to receive any notification regarding in line for interview or interview date (DO is Newark, NJ).

Interview letter received!

I haven't got any email notification, but received interview letter by mail today.

Updated as below:
================
June'07: GC
DO: Washington DC
Day1: 07/13/12: N-400 sent by FedEx Standard Overnight to Lewisville, TX
Day3: 07/16/12: N-400 delivered - Priority Date
Day5: 07/18/12: Check cashed – Notice Date
Day6: 07/19/12: Email notification received
Day10: 07/23/12: NOA received
Day12: 7/25/12: FP Notice Mailed
Day15: 7/28/12: FP Notice Received
Day17: 7/30/12: FP done (Walk-in)
Day19: 8/1/12: In line for interview
Day41: 8/23/12: Interview letter received
Day76: 9/27/12: Interview scheduled

Great! I got my FP on 7/30 and put in line for interview on 8/1...and haven't heard anything since then. Hopefully I can get my IL in a couple days.

Today, I am done with my Naturalization interview...waiting for Oath date/letter...

Today, I am done with Naturalization Interview, which surprisingly lasted for 12 minutes.
Interview went like follows:
- Lady Officer, asked me to take oath, asked me to give my passport, GC, asked my full name, date of birth, country of birth and went thru my N-400 form in details asking yes/no questions
- She asked me only six questions – four amendments in constitution about who can vote - name one, who is head of executive branch, if president no longer serves then who becomes president, what is one right from first amendment, one reason colonist came to America. She asked me to sign what we discussed. All questions were so straight & simple and it took not more than 4-5 minutes
- Then she passed me one paper to read a “question” and when I answered it, she passed another blank paper to write & dictated me what to write
- After that she told me, I was passed in the test and gave me paper - N-652 (Naturalization Interview results) and told me that I will get “Oath” letter in mail in couple of days.
I was carrying whole bunch of papers – IRS docs for 4 years & asked her whether she wanted to have a look at it? She told me that if I have paid all taxes then she don’t want to see them.

Good news for Columbus, OH – DO
I asked her what’s the frequency our DO conducts the “Oath”, whether it’s once in a month? She told me that due to upcoming President Election, Columbus, OH DO is conducting Oath ceremony 3-4 times in the month. So, hope I will have my Oath in next couple of weeks.

Good luck to all of you, you will be there one day!!

Today, I am done with Naturalization Interview, which surprisingly lasted for 12 minutes.
Interview went like follows:
- Lady Officer, asked me to take oath, asked me to give my passport, GC, asked my full name, date of birth, country of birth and went thru my N-400 form in details asking yes/no questions
- She asked me only six questions – four amendments in constitution about who can vote - name one, who is head of executive branch, if president no longer serves then who becomes president, what is one right from first amendment, one reason colonist came to America. She asked me to sign what we discussed. All questions were so straight & simple and it took not more than 4-5 minutes
- Then she passed me one paper to read a “question” and when I answered it, she passed another blank paper to write & dictated me what to write
- After that she told me, I was passed in the test and gave me paper - N-652 (Naturalization Interview results) and told me that I will get “Oath” letter in mail in couple of days.
I was carrying whole bunch of papers – IRS docs for 4 years & asked her whether she wanted to have a look at it? She told me that if I have paid all taxes then she don’t want to see them.

Good news for Columbus, OH – DO
I asked her what’s the frequency our DO conducts the “Oath”, whether it’s once in a month? She told me that due to upcoming President Election, Columbus, OH DO is conducting Oath ceremony 3-4 times in the month. So, hope I will have my Oath in next couple of weeks.

Good luck to all of you, you will be there one day!!

Congratulations!

Status update - IL received.

Just got the IL for both of us. Interview at Fairfax location (VA) on 09/25 for both my wife and I. I am so relieved. No email update or text from USCIS. Good way to start the weekend.

Just got the IL for both of us. Interview at Fairfax location (VA) on 09/25 for both my wife and I. I am so relieved. No email update or text from USCIS. Good way to start the weekend.

Did your online status change to "in line for interview" after the FP was done?

Thanks..When I look at my case details, looks my case is on fast track..

Thanks uspf. When I look at my case details, looks like my case is on fast track. If we ignore one month & 5 days waiting time for my Interview, most of things were done in months time. Hope my case remains on fast track & will have Oath with in next couple of weeks.

Congratulations!

INA 329 Filing

Posted mistakenly in June 2011, might be better in the 2012 tracker..

GC-1966

Filed Ina 329 Fees waived
06/28/2012 N400 mailed [Nebraska]
07/02/2012 Rcvd
07/05/2012 FP notice (no appointment necessary)
07/11/2012 FP done Seattle
07/11/2012 I-797 Rcvd

08/24/2012 Waiting