June 2012 N-400 Tracker

Hi,
Immigration officer said that other than postponing the interview, she has no other power to make any changes to the application. She also said that we can write a letter to National Benifit Centre where our application is pending now.
As per her, we have sent a a letter to National Benifit Centre by next day delivery on Monday. Tracking system is indicating that 'Notice Left (No Authorized Recipient Available)'.
Any thoughts by any body!

Sarwarmd, I know three people who filed this year with Baltimore as their DO and their cases took on average 4 months.

Probably 4 months are acceptable to us.

Sarwarmd, I know three people who filed this year with Baltimore as their DO and their cases took on average 4 months.

Hi Haki,
Thank you for your post. I did not know that until you informed that Baltimore DO is taking close to 4 months for approval. After seeing some cases where people are struck in Interveiw In Line Queue status, I am scared. However I am doing all the necessary ground work to not to delay our application.
If possible, please update your cases on www.trackit.com. I do not see a single case from Baltimore there who filed their applications in June-12.
Sarwar

lets hope it moves forward

Mine is also San Jose DO. It took exactly 20 days for me from FP to Scheduled-for-interview status change. So if it goes at the same speed, you are just about due now.

Thank you for the note. Let's hope it moves forward to the Interview stage soon without getting stuck in Name check or anything for too long. BTW my wife had her FP on the same day as I and her case has already moved forward and he has been scheduled for an interview....

BTW did you get your interview date in the mail?

name check status #?

Thanks Jackal and others for your response.

We have called FBI today. As per FBI, FBI has cleared the name check on the day my wife did her FP which means in the evening of 06/26/2012.
This is indicating that DO office is holding the application waiting to submit the application for the interview queue.
I am just waiting to have documentation indicating that case is transferred to DO office to take InfoPass appointment to discuss about our situation.

What # did you call to get the status of your FBI Name Check? my FP results are sent to USCIS but want to check if they have completed and send the results of the Name Check to USCIS too....

FBI Number

What # did you call to get the status of your FBI Name Check? my FP results are sent to USCIS but want to check if they have completed and send the results of the Name Check to USCIS too....

Call FBI at 304-625 5590. Menus 2 and 9.
Good Luck..

Interview letter

Thank you for the note. Let's hope it moves forward to the Interview stage soon without getting stuck in Name check or anything for too long. BTW my wife had her FP on the same day as I and her case has already moved forward and he has been scheduled for an interview....

BTW did you get your interview date in the mail?

Yes - My online status changes (both scheduled for interview and in line for interview) were on 7-23 and received the letter in the mail on 7-26.

Have you received email when the status is changed online

Yes - My online status changes (both scheduled for interview and in line for interview) were on 7-23 and received the letter in the mail on 7-26.

Hi,
Have you received emails whenever online status changed! When is your interivew!

Email notification for status change

Hi,
Have you received emails whenever online status changed! When is your interivew!

Yes. At least for scheduled for interview and in line for interview status change. Both email and text. Interview is on 08/27/2012.

We did not receive email when in line for an interview.

Yes. At least for scheduled for interview and in line for interview status change. Both email and text. Interview is on 08/27/2012.

Thanks for your response. At least for In Line for an Interivew, we did not receive email. Now we are waiting for Scheduled for an Interview Status!

No updates for quite some time

Myself and my wife did fingerprinting on 7/20 and 7/17 respectively. ND is 6/14. GC date is 9/1/2007.

From reading the other threads in forums here, it seems they send the 'in line for interview' just a month before the 5 anniversary. Well we're there, but still no change in the online status message.

Any ideas why? Is there a way that i can somehow get them to put my case in line for interview.

(Sent N-400 to Lewisville, TX, DO is Newark NJ)

For some reason it is taking much longer

Myself and my wife did fingerprinting on 7/20 and 7/17 respectively. ND is 6/14. GC date is 9/1/2007.

From reading the other threads in forums here, it seems they send the 'in line for interview' just a month before the 5 anniversary. Well we're there, but still no change in the online status message.

Any ideas why? Is there a way that i can somehow get them to put my case in line for interview.

(Sent N-400 to Lewisville, TX, DO is Newark NJ)

I have seen folks get to the IL stage right after FP. Unfortunately I have seen folks more recently staying with no status change for much longer ~ 1 month after FP (includes me -- FP done 7/18 but no change in status)

I have seen folks get to the IL stage right after FP. Unfortunately I have seen folks more recently staying with no status change for much longer ~ 1 month after FP (includes me -- FP done 7/18 but no change in status)

I have heard that an unusual high number of applications have been filed this year due to the presidential election. Many people want to be able to vote.

Any movement?

Any movement in the cases filed in June. From what I see everything has come to a standstill....please post if anyone has got their IL

Same here for the last 2 1/2 weeks... and I expect it will be a while before I get an IL (Atlanta DO)

01/03/2003: GC
06/29/12: N-400 mailed to Dallas via Priority Mail
07/03/12: N-400 priority date (Day 4)
07/6/12: Check cashed (Day 7)
07/10/12: NOA recvd (Day 11)
07/13/12: FP notice mailed (Per website - Day 14)
07/16/12: FP notice recvd (Day 17 - Scheduled for 8/8)
07/26/12: FP done - Early walk-in. (Day 27)
07/30/12: Online Status changed to "In Line for Interview Scheduling" (Day 31)
xx/xx/12: IL recvd
xx/xx/12: Interview
xx/xx/12: Oath
xx/xx/12: PP application
xx/xx/12: PP received

Grashoppr