June 2012 N-400 Tracker

sarwarmd

Registered Users (C)
Welcome to this thread!
My spouse is just delaying for couple of days to file her N-400. Since our case is little complicated, I can not wait to start this thread. I am thinking of including our kids I-130 and I-485 receipt copies alongwith N-400 application.
Our first daughter is approaching 18th birth day in Jan-2013. She has lost the scholorships of worth thousands of dollars for not having citizenship. This is for her first College year for 2012-13.

Last edited by a moderator:
Application mailed

Please see my signature that today my spouse has mailed her N-400 application.

What is your local USCIS office?

All:

Sent in my application on June 1, 2012! Good luck to all. More details in signature.

dcmetro22042,
Are you in Baltimore USCIS zone!
I am in Baltimore USCIS zone.

dcmetro22042,
Are you in Baltimore USCIS zone!
I am in Baltimore USCIS zone.

Nope, most likely would be in Fairfax, VA local office for me. That's where I got my greencard.
On another note, do u know how long it takes to typically receive the email/text regarding application receipt? In my case, my application was received on 6/4. I filled out the G-1145 as well for e-notification and am awaiting the acknowledgement. Checks have not been encashed as well.

About a week I guess

Nope, most likely would be in Fairfax, VA local office for me. That's where I got my greencard.
On another note, do u know how long it takes to typically receive the email/text regarding application receipt? In my case, my application was received on 6/4. I filled out the G-1145 as well for e-notification and am awaiting the acknowledgement. Checks have not been encashed as well.

I remember one application which we filed few months ago. Probably that took almost a week time. That is why, I am not bothered to check Fexed tracking for our N-400 application.

Need to compare with May filers

I think, we need to compare or track the cases filed in May 2012 for N-400. That will give some close expectations...

Sent N-400 package

Today I sent N-400 application package for my spouse to Phoenix.

GC-EB1EA-Dependent-August 2007
06/11/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ (Day 0)
06/12/12: Package delivered (Day 1)

My N-400 filing

N-400 mailed to: Lewisville. TX
DO: Long Island, NY

Mailed Package: 6/6/2012 (Day 0)
Package Delivered: 6/7/2012 (Day 1)
Check Cashed: 6/12/2012 (Day 6)
Rest to follow...

Today I sent N-400 application package for my spouse to Phoenix.

GC-EB1EA-Dependent-August 2007
06/11/12: N-400 FedExed to Phoenix, AZ (Day 1)

madgu-gc2005:

What reason did you give for the early walk-in? Did they care that you came early? Asking since I might be traveling on my scheduled dated and thinking about going early. Any particular day/time you went to avoid rush?

madgu-gc2005:

What reason did you give for the early walk-in? Did they care that you came early? Asking since I might be traveling on my scheduled dated and thinking about going early. Any particular day/time you went to avoid rush?

I got some free time from my work and so I went. You can try and it depends on ASC where you go. Very hard to say the time and the day to avoid rush. YOu can give it a try if your ASC is not too far.

I got some free time from my work and so I went. You can try and it depends on ASC where you go. Very hard to say the time and the day to avoid rush. YOu can give it a try if your ASC is not too far.

About an hour away for me..so not close. However, big question is whether they will let me in at an earlier date or what reason should I give them for early date.

797 Mailed

Yesterday i.e. on 06-13-2012 my wife has received email saying that 797 is mailed on 06-13-2012.

Went to the local service center and got done with the fingerprinting this morning. Early walk-in experience was quite pleasant. Hoping this helps out in speeding the process. Updated the signature below.